StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Number of maps in the Zone?
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:14

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:04

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - both parts updated for minor additions
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 20:14

» Voronin call in
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:31

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two updated to game version 1.1.0019.1
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 8:03

» Info Portions list updated
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 20:15

» Generators Transition
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 10:08

» NPCs & Making Friends
How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 6:30

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
How do I enable faction stats? I_vote_lcapHow do I enable faction stats? I_voting_barHow do I enable faction stats? I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
How do I enable faction stats? I_vote_lcapHow do I enable faction stats? I_voting_barHow do I enable faction stats? I_vote_rcap 
CPTJack
pchester
Statistics
We have 1042 registered users
The newest registered user is svyatagor

Our users have posted a total of 10433 messages in 1376 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

How do I enable faction stats?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

How do I enable faction stats? Empty
PostSubject: How do I enable faction stats?   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2019 - 23:35

as I play the game I like to see the relation stats I have with factions but currently its not showing anything how do I enable this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I enable faction stats?   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
as I play the game I like to see the relation stats I have with factions but currently its not showing anything how do I enable this?

I don't think you can. As I understand it (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) faction relationships are tracked by the game behind the scenes, and all the player sees are the red/yellow/green dots on the mini-map. I don't remember faction relationships being shown on the player's statistics screen, but I seldom look there so it could be my failing memory... I do vaguely remember a discussion of the difficulty of showing exact relationship stats because you have some individuals in a faction who are friends while others are enemies. I can't find it here, so it might have been back in the Steam Forum days.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Faction Stats   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:43

I don't think you can. As I understand it (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) faction relationships are tracked by the game behind the scenes, and all the player sees are the red/yellow/green dots on the mini-map. I don't remember faction relationships being shown on the player's statistics screen, but I seldom look there so it could be my failing memory... I do vaguely remember a discussion of the difficulty of showing exact relationship stats because you have some individuals in a faction who are friends while others are enemies. I can't find it here, so it might have been back in the Steam Forum days.
In your PDA, there are two items to click on for "stats". One gives your kills, and the other how other factions see you eg terrible at one end and excellent at the other, plus other word descriptions of progress in between, but not individually. The more you talk to, give vodka to for info, heal with medkits and protect through missions, the better your reputation. If you want to find out about individual factions, go to Sid and click on the factions sentence, if you have fallen out with any faction, it will show and a payment of about 250,000ru will usually make peace. It will also show if you haven't by MO saying something like "forget it".

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: How do I enable faction stats?   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2019 - 14:56

Previous post:

Thanks for this. It was helpful in developing the new 'PDA' section of the Encyclopedia Smile
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How do I enable faction stats?   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 21:14

this is what I am looking for, I loaded up another stalker mod I play and it shows the faction stats, I thought I remembered this stalkersoup having it too when I last played it but I guess not.

it be a useful feuture to add.

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Stats   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2019 - 21:51

this is what I am looking for, I loaded up another stalker mod I play and it shows the faction stats, I thought I remembered this stalkersoup having it too when I last played it but I guess not.

it be a useful feuture to add.

You could always suggest it to TB together with the link. It would be cool to know how MO is with other factions, on an instant basis.

PostSubject: Re: How do I enable faction stats?   How do I enable faction stats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I enable faction stats?
Page 1 of 1