StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jowien
Enemies run away, and have no guns... I_vote_lcapEnemies run away, and have no guns... I_voting_barEnemies run away, and have no guns... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1747 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorwirst

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Enemies run away, and have no guns...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evolvedbullet
Zombie

Enemies run away, and have no guns... Empty
PostSubject: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2019 - 11:24

It's happened with alot of enemies so far.. they don't even any kind of loot.. than again, I'm playing on Advanced. Am I doing something wrong?

I apologize I'm completely new to this mod, so far I like alot of the options and their are interesting challenges.. idk if the limited loot is a part of that.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2019 - 19:55

I had the same issue . You need to run the update. From the launcher choose help then auto update. That will resolve this for you.
Back to top Go down
evolvedbullet
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2019 - 22:38

Interesting..

The launcher says that it's 'not connected'. I can't find a way to enable it to connect.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2019 - 1:10

Try going to your stalkersoup folder, mines in programs files(x86) and running updatess
Back to top Go down
evolvedbullet
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2019 - 3:02

Ah I found it.. I ran it and it says their is no newer updates at this time.

Could this be an issue since I have the difficulty on 'Advanced'? To be perfectly honest, I'm quite confused as to what the 'Collector' difficulty is supposed to mean.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2019 - 9:57

evolvedbullet wrote:
Ah I found it.. I ran it and it says their is no newer updates at this time.

Could this be an issue since I have the difficulty on 'Advanced'? To be perfectly honest, I'm quite confused as to what the 'Collector' difficulty is supposed to mean.

What version of the game are you running? It will tell you at the bottom of your startup screen. It should be
GSC[1.0006] STALKERSOUP {Version: 1 Release: 1 Revision: 0017} Micro rev: 9

'Collector' is not a level of difficulty, but the next stage of the game after you've completed the main, first stage of the game. It just gives you the option of bypassing the first stage...

The options in the game should not affect your ability to update it
Back to top Go down
evolvedbullet
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2019 - 5:27

Ah ok. Thank you guys Smile !

I don't know if the guns situation has been resolved as of yet since other questions have dominated my mind atm.. If I should ask them in here or in another thread for compartmentalization's sake, not sure which is more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:56

evolvedbullet wrote:
... as of yet since other questions have dominated my mind. If I should ask them in here or in another thread for compartmentalization's sake, not sure which is more appropriate.

The '100 Rads' bar has always been a good place for Stalkers to take their problems... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies run away, and have no guns...   Enemies run away, and have no guns... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemies run away, and have no guns...
Page 1 of 1