StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crashes while on load screens
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

» Yakut does not give a dialog
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby SPEC Fri 8 Mar 2024 - 14:26

» All the Database files
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 6 Mar 2024 - 18:03

» For @everyone
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 0:31

» StalkerSoup not working on Windows 11
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 23:57

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:30

» Monolith respawns
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Tue 6 Feb 2024 - 13:40

» Fanatic and Sakharov Teleporters
Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:25

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1741 registered users
The newest registered user is Iamthepanda

Our users have posted a total of 12521 messages in 1746 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Can't get out of the Labyrinth...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced
td3005

Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Empty
PostSubject: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:24

I went to the labyrinth at the request of miner to release his missing associate. I've found the book with the code and opened the door. Ive spent hours wandering around trying to leave without success. I'm standing on the bottom floor where the transition is supposed to be according to the map but theres no prompt to leave.

HELP !
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:52

you can talk fima coal again after give medkit. he is give you transition labrint to cave. path is lowest floor of labrint.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 16:30

kaplumbaga wrote:
you can talk fima coal again after give medkit. he is give you transition labrint to cave. path is lowest floor of labrint.

He appears to be gone or was killed. It seems I am going to have to try this again unfortunately. I dont have anything in the guide about this quest and i have never completed it before. Any tips on how to do this mission without getting  fima killed ? I can't find information on this quest.

It seems like fima dieing is a game failure with no recovery. I feel like the game should end when he dies, I literally spent hours trying to find the exit after getting the message to return to miner. If there is a cheat to spawn the exit I would like to know.

I restarted from the transition save into the labyrinth. I guess my previous excursion was at least a learning experience as I never felt lost this time. Luckily the monolith holding the code was standing right in front of the cell and I was able to successfully revive the prisoner. Last time he was on the level below perhaps because he had already killed the prisoner ?

I am still curios to know if the code holder is the same every time or if it may be randomly assigned to any monolith. Also what prompts the killing of the prisioner.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:49

td3005 wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

He appears to be gone or was killed. It seems I am going to have to try this again unfortunately. I dont have anything in the guide about this quest and i have never completed it before. Any tips on how to do this mission without getting  fima killed ? I can't find information on this quest.

It seems like fima dieing is a game failure with no recovery. I feel like the game should end when he dies, I literally spent hours trying to find the exit after getting the message to return to miner. If there is a cheat to spawn the exit I would like to know.

I restarted from the transition save into the labyrinth. I guess my previous excursion was at least a learning experience as I never felt lost this time. Luckily the monolith holding the code was standing right in front of the cell and I was able to successfully revive the prisoner.  Last time he was on the level below perhaps because he had already killed the prisoner ?

I am still curios to know if the code holder is the same every time or if it may be randomly assigned to any monolith. Also what prompts the killing of the prisioner.

hi you have 2 choose. on fima coal corpse esc and r click. other choose start cave autosave. good luck.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 12:16

td3005 wrote:
kaplumbaga wrote:

I restarted from the transition save into the labyrinth. I guess my previous excursion was at least a learning experience as I never felt lost this time. Luckily the monolith holding the code was standing right in front of the cell and I was able to successfully revive the prisoner.  Last time he was on the level below perhaps because he had already killed the prisoner ?

Keep Fima alive:
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 18:08

WhiteWolf wrote:

Keep Fima alive:

thanks for explaining
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2019 - 10:08

td3005 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Keep Fima alive:

thanks for explaining
did you come right there, i think my quote sucks a bit lol
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced
td3005

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2019 - 4:25

WhiteWolf wrote:
td3005 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Keep Fima alive:

thanks for explaining

Yes I feel very comfortable in this area now and I am looking forward to becoming monolith since I have not done that before !
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2019 - 4:45

td3005 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
td3005 wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Keep Fima alive:

thanks for explaining

Yes I feel very comfortable in this area now and I am looking forward to becoming monolith since I have not done that before !

If i see you, i put a bulled in your scull lol, as you will be every ones targed lol, no friebnds, dame, only one, sid, but also, i dant think you get misions bro. Let me know how livw go's as a monolithan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get out of the Labyrinth...   Can't get out of the Labyrinth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
Page 1 of 1