StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Deserter Quest: Retrieve the wrongful command
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby Kharaagh Yesterday at 3:18

» Error message and help/support subforum
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby lv1234 Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

» Cars and missiles
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:46

» How to arm mines - Help, please...
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:43

» Compound Bow / Crossbow
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:50

» What is proper way to report ALL bugs?
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 9:43

» Realistic water intake
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:39

» Firepower level 1+
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:35

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
lv1234
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_vote_lcapDropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_voting_barDropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_vote_rcap 
Kharaagh
Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_vote_lcapDropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_voting_barDropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 925 registered users
The newest registered user is Artistofphat

Our users have posted a total of 9768 messages in 1263 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
td3005
Experienced

Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Empty
PostSubject: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 16:59

This seems to be happening pretty frequently when enemys  are killed . IS there anyway to resolve this ?

Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 19:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This seems to be happening pretty frequently when enemys  are killed . IS there anyway to resolve this ?

Where is this going on?
Do you have a picture of this case?
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
td3005
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 0:52

I do not have a pictures. IT hasnt happened for a while now. If I see it again Ill take a screen if you can tell me how. the last time was in agroprom underground when you are looking for strelocks stash.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 1:07

I do not have a pictures. IT hasnt happened for a while now. If I see it again Ill take a screen if you can tell me how. the last time was in agroprom underground when you are looking for strelocks stash.

You can assign/bind a key to 'Screenshot' in the Controls section of the opening menu. It's very useful for reporting problems with graphics, areas, and text

Personally, I use the 'PrtScn' key...
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Novice
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 2:47

I have some similar issue:
I'm a little overweight, but when I run a little, in some places some of my loot is droped from my inventory, and need pick it up.

Mostly, happens in some specificaly places, like in Cordon, when I go from Sid's bunker to the noob village.
When I cross the fence.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Dropped guns fall below the surface and cAn't be looted   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 5:39

Things that appear to drop below the surface, including, stash bags, and transmutated artefacts have been happening since at least 2012. I do not know what causes this but if you send TecnoBacon an autosave file from when you entered whichever area you have this experience, plus a descriptive save file when it happens, and if possible a screenshot, he will be able to resolve the problem.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2019 - 13:08

I'm a little overweight, but when I run a little, in some places some of my loot is dropped from my inventory, and need pick it up

This is a recent dynamic, added for realism, and linked with the cheap imported rucksacks being supplied by Sid at the start of the game

Basically, if your bag's overweight or overstuffed, then it's either going to come apart, or stuff's going to fall out... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2019 - 10:10

I carry spare rucksacks that various traders sell. A bottle of vodka or similar in it plus a GPS device and one of Akim's locks, means that if other items are stashed that are falling out of your rucksack, are put in, and you decide to keep it in the location, picking up all else but the vodka etc, stops it being lifted from where you place it. You can of course take all and the rucksack etc will return to your backpack. Underbarrel grenades seem to be plentiful but if they have a carry limit on still, they will fall out. TB3D Modders.Script at one time allowed increases in certain items and that might help. There may be an option to simply prevent you from proceeding due to rucksack weight and that has been the norm. The script allows all sorts of benefits and is fertainly worth viewing.

PostSubject: Re: Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...   Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropped guns fall below the ground and can't be looted...
Page 1 of 1