StalkerSoup

Everything relating to StalkerSoup...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Today at 21:12

» DLC 5 content
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby Tzoun9084 Today at 19:25

» Levelup - general discussion
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 8:27

» Request to have access to all maps
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 2:24

» stalkersoup walkthrough collector guide1
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Yesterday at 7:51

» Music flashdrives in music player
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 11:10

» Forum Rules and game
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 10:20

» New map with new areas ??
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 13:20

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_vote_lcapCrash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_voting_barCrash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_vote_rcap 
kaplumbaga
Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_vote_lcapCrash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_voting_barCrash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Tzoun9084
Ikaruss
Aleks1970
ObiWanCannabis
Statistics
We have 795 registered users
The newest registered user is sigma3d

Our users have posted a total of 8839 messages in 1128 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chef-70
Experienced

Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Empty
PostSubject: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 20:56

Hi guys.

Crash to menu (if that's the right term, so no CTD).
Hard save and quick save both crash.
I've had this problem in other maps, then i just ignored it and reloaded a previous save game in another map. But now i'm following the manual that would be impossible.
Latest version {Version: 1 Release:1 Revision: 0017} Micro rev: 9

Log file:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys.

Crash to menu (if that's the right term, so no CTD).
Hard save and quick save both crash.
I've had this problem in other maps, then i just ignored it and reloaded a previous save game in another map. But now i'm following the manual that would be impossible.
Latest version {Version: 1 Release:1 Revision: 0017} Micro rev: 9

Log file:

Spoiler:

As you can see on the line: "SAVE FILE IS CORRUPT"
Something is wrong with the Recon. land in the 110017.9 version, so please supply TB with autosave and error log...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:34

Hmm, when i had a corrupt save file before i clearly got a message in red telling me so i didn't really look throught the log. I thought it had something to do with "Unconventional M_SPAWN received : cgf[false] | bReady[false]"
How do i supply TB with the save and log?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 22:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How do i supply TB with the save and log?

Copy the appropriate .sav file from your STALKERSOUP/_appdata_/saves folder, and email it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a description of the repeatable error
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan 2019 - 7:51

Did it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.   Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash to menu at Recon. Task to find Fly in Secret Cave.
Page 1 of 1