STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by WhiteWolf Today at 12:55

» Various suggestions and criticisms.
by Ikaruss Today at 7:44

» Killing the bandit leader and his scum...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 20:00

» Using artefact recipe
by pchester Yesterday at 19:00

» Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:08

» Zahar and Fox quest completion problem
by Ikaruss Yesterday at 7:13

» Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:33

» Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:46

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
Ikaruss
 
Sword2012
 
pchester
 
td3005
 
Statistics
We have 674 registered users
The newest registered user is swindial

Our users have posted a total of 7842 messages in 973 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Story line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Story line   Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 22:07

Can someone help me with portion info to start Kostya stash 4 or 5 because when i report to Kostya afrer 3. Stash game immediately say stash for done before than i m start that mission and after that Kostya is not opening mission for stash 5. I also hace the problem to finish mission kill mercenaries camp in wild territory because mercs not exist at marked point at the map
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
kd6dm

Posts : 348
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 23:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can someone help me with portion info to start Kostya stash 4 or 5 because when i report to Kostya afrer 3. Stash game immediately say stash for done before than i m start that mission and after that Kostya is not opening mission for stash 5. I also hace the problem to finish mission kill mercenaries camp in wild territory because mercs not exist at marked point at the map

Kostya; WT Mercs:
 

Good luck

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 1:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Bones is another name for Kostya...don't you just love the multiple names for quest NPC's? Sword2012 has corrected most of these, but still a WIP

Thanks, kd6dm. I wasn't aware of that one!

We've caught all those of which we are aware, which is most of them, but they still keep turning up due to alternate spellings we've not thought of!

Originally in the game, Strelok was AKA Strela, Dead Shot, and Arrow

But the record is currently held by Maples, who was also known as Maple, Klenow, Klenov, Klyonov. and Dr Maples Klenow

So if anyone finds an NPC, or a reference to an NPC, with different names, even if it's just a misspelling, please let us know and I guarantee you an upvote

We're good like that... santa
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 11:44

For merch can you told me info portion , i have last update
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 136
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 48
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 13:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
For merch can you told me info portion , i have last update

Wait with that,
later today I will upload a new micro patch...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Rat Catcher
Experienced


Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-09-13
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 14:19

My problem is when I enter the Agroprom, I'm told to speak to Deserter. but Rat Catcher is gone. Not too big of a problem, but when I enter Bar/Rostok I'm told to speak to Ahara and he has nothing to say out of the normal things. Ahara is a much more important NPC than my namesake. Did I skip a step?

update:
Spoke w/ Dan & got a mission to speak w/ Zahara, but he can't activate the Talk to Zahara bullet so I can get the parcel from Ivashchenko. Is there any info magic to start this. Thanks in advance, Oh Great Moderator.

Ratman
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 10:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My problem is when I enter the Agroprom, I'm told to speak to Deserter. but Rat Catcher is gone. Not too big of a problem, but when I enter Bar/Rostok I'm told to speak to Ahara and he has nothing to say out of the normal things. Ahara is a much more important NPC than my namesake. Did I skip a step?

update:
Spoke w/ Dan & got a mission to speak w/ Zahara, but he can't activate the Talk to Zahara bullet so I can get the parcel from Ivashchenko. Is there any info magic to start this. Thanks in advance, Oh Great Moderator.

Ratman

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure where you are in the game.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced


Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-09-13
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 18:59

In much earlier versions, Deserter is called Ratcatcher, so you have another name to add to the list. I did get the weed and brought it to Miser/Skinflint, no big deal, it's legal up here in Canada. My main problem is with Zahar at the Bar. When entering the area I'm prompted to speak to him w/ no mission pending. Don't know if it will cause any problems in the future.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In much earlier versions, Deserter is called Ratcatcher, so you have another name to add to the list. I did get the weed and brought it to Miser/Skinflint, no big deal, it's legal up here in Canada. My main problem is with Zahar at the Bar. When entering the area I'm prompted to speak to him w/ no mission pending. Don't know if it will cause any problems in the future.

It is possible that you need to complete something else before he will talk to you. Who or what prompted you to talk to him? Can you give a quote from the dialogue?
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced


Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-09-13
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 22:46

Oh Crap. You're right. I have mixed up Arhara and Zahar. Zahar is another minor NPC. I'm so sorry for wasting your time. BTW, how do I know if I have the new patch update?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 23:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh Crap. You're right. I have mixed up Arhara and Zahar. Zahar is another minor NPC. I'm so sorry for wasting your time. BTW, how do I know if I have the new patch update?

It isn't a waste of time if you are stuck - and Zahar is part of the main story, although possibly a bit later than where I think you are now.

If you run the updater (UpdateSS.exe in your main Stalkersoup folder) it will tell you if you have the latest version, or update your game if you haven't. Your current version is shown at the bottom of the main menu screen. It should now be 17.9.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 23:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How do I know if I have the new patch update?

Your main screen on startup should display, at the bottom
GSC[1.0006] STALKERSOUP {Version: 1 Release: 1 Revision: 0017} Micro rev: 9
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Wed 19 Dec 2018 - 23:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In much earlier versions, Deserter is called Ratcatcher, so you have another name to add to the list

Can anyone tell me if this text is still used? And is the deserter's name Deserter?

I've identified the text, but not seen it in the game. And I thought the deserter had a normal name scratch

So can anyone help, please, so it can be fixed if necessary?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 10:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In much earlier versions, Deserter is called Ratcatcher, so you have another name to add to the list

Can anyone tell me if this text is still used? And is the deserter's name Deserter?

I've identified the text, but not seen it in the game. And I thought the deserter had a normal name  scratch

So can anyone help, please, so it can be fixed if necessary?

He was called Private Babich in my current game, but according to my notes he was called Pvt. Gritsay in a previous game. Possibly one of those NPCs who is given a name at random? Perhaps that is why he is just referred to as The Deserter.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Story line   Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 12:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He was called Private Babich in my current game, but according to my notes he was called Pvt. Gritsay in a previous game. Possibly one of those NPCs who is given a name at random? Perhaps that is why he is just referred to as The Deserter.

Thanks, pchester. This makes sense

There's a batch of text associated with it, including this,
"We have a local hero around here we call Ratcatcher. He lives in the marshes. This guy's bred so many rats in the sewage collectors, they could eat through every one of those Military b*st*rds!"

I suspect it's unused, but will modify it anyway, just in case. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Story line   

Back to top Go down
 
Story line
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures
» Deceit Logic {Story by Madoka}
» WTB: Toy Story Collection Bullseye (Thinkway)
» Gizzy's Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: