STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Two names for Warehouses location?
by TrueB Yesterday at 15:10

» dead city last day
by kaplumbaga Yesterday at 10:31

» Installation Problem
by runecheese30 Tue 19 Mar 2019 - 22:48

» Watchdog alert reason 747
by ObiWanCannabis Mon 18 Mar 2019 - 19:54

» A tip for new players (and a reminder for us oldies!) - unique items
by TrueB Mon 18 Mar 2019 - 11:59

» Arnie going crazy...
by TrueB Mon 18 Mar 2019 - 4:58

» Find the Flesh for Hog
by kaplumbaga Sun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:30

» Various suggestions and criticisms...
by td3005 Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 20:03

March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
 
Sword2012
 
runecheese30
 
ObiWanCannabis
 
td3005
 
kaplumbaga
 
Statistics
We have 717 registered users
The newest registered user is Anatol pl

Our users have posted a total of 8282 messages in 1025 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 ATP quest for Kalinin not completing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 441
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 9:40

Hi guys, i compleated all in ATP, but still have this pending in quest log, how, where i can go remove it, (DONE).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 10:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, i compleated all in ATP, but still have this pending in quest log, how, where i can go remove it, (DONE).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After killing all of the attackers you need to talk to Kalinin again. This completes the task. I think MO says something like "It was a brutal but necessary battle." If he doesn't have that dialogue, and if Kalinin won't accept the task as complete, it probably means there is still an enemy alive somewhere. Check especially toward the north, some of them spawn at some distance from the camp.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 441
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 10:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, i compleated all in ATP, but still have this pending in quest log, how, where i can go remove it, (DONE).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After killing all of the attackers you need to talk to Kalinin again. This completes the task. I think MO says something like "It was a brutal but necessary battle." If he doesn't have that dialogue, and if Kalinin won't accept the task as complete, it probably means there is still an enemy alive somewhere. Check especially toward the north, some of them spawn at some distance from the camp.

I did a 5 time check on that, cannot find eny hiding, or wa;king around, and becuase of that i cannot get the tools i need to give sid. After i have done all Kalinin quest, last one to find some artifects, to get info on how to get out of ATP, i did all, even left ATP, gone as far as Yantar, did 70% of Yantar quest, then only found this quest still pending. is there a cheet coffe to get this compleated, DONE.
I just did a run thrue in the ATP eria, all over, did a north to south, east to west, anticlock and clock wice run, cannot find a living soul, just small mutants, and Kalinin, and his boy.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 13:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I did a 5 time check on that, cannot find eny hiding, or wa;king around, and becuase of that i cannot get the tools i need to give sid. After i have done all Kalinin quest, last one to find some artifects, to get info on how to get out of ATP, i did all, even left ATP, gone as far as Yantar, did 70% of Yantar quest, then only found this quest still pending. is there a cheet coffe to get this compleated, DONE.
I just did a run thrue in the ATP eria, all over, did a north to south, east to west, anticlock and clock wice run, cannot find a living soul, just small mutants, and Kalinin, and his boy.

btr_ataka_have should make Kalinin think everyone is dead, so you can talk to him and (hopefully) hand in the mission. If not, then btr_ataka_done ends the mission.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 441
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 13:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I did a 5 time check on that, cannot find eny hiding, or wa;king around, and becuase of that i cannot get the tools i need to give sid. After i have done all Kalinin quest, last one to find some artifects, to get info on how to get out of ATP, i did all, even left ATP, gone as far as Yantar, did 70% of Yantar quest, then only found this quest still pending. is there a cheet coffe to get this compleated, DONE.
I just did a run thrue in the ATP eria, all over, did a north to south, east to west, anticlock and clock wice run, cannot find a living soul, just small mutants, and Kalinin, and his boy.

btr_ataka_have should make Kalinin think everyone is dead, so you can talk to him and (hopefully) hand in the mission. If not, then btr_ataka_done ends the mission.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 678
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 18:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, i compleated all in ATP, but still have this pending in quest log, how, where i can go remove it, (DONE).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a thought, but did you destroy all those armored green vehicles too?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 441
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 8:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, i compleated all in ATP, but still have this pending in quest log, how, where i can go remove it, (DONE).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a thought, but did you destroy all those armored green vehicles too?
Yes, did all, even collected the artifecrs for Kalinin, and he gave me the location way out. im ok now, used the code for (done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ATP quest for Kalinin not completing   

Back to top Go down
 
ATP quest for Kalinin not completing
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Elf Quest Toy Box!
» Space Quest IV.5 Roger Wilco and The Voyage Home
» the mystery of bubbles quest
» Sakura Bonsai Quest
» Finish Twinkle Toes Quest, Get A New Move and Couch!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: