STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crash from the Launcher
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 12:07

» X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 8:58

» Avengers with no inventory
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 4:22

» Freezes in level1
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 4:08

» Dead City protection not removed
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 13:48

» Error message and help/support subforum
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby TheDLord Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 11:35

» Game freezes in 1.10018
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 9:18

» Find the Fleshes for Hog
Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 14:00

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Dead Bandit leader in ATP I_vote_lcapDead Bandit leader in ATP I_voting_barDead Bandit leader in ATP I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
Dead Bandit leader in ATP I_vote_lcapDead Bandit leader in ATP I_voting_barDead Bandit leader in ATP I_vote_rcap 
pchester
AsianStrelok
kd6dm
Sword2012
TheDLord
td3005
Statistics
We have 738 registered users
The newest registered user is begunvalkery

Our users have posted a total of 8434 messages in 1053 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

VodkaMartiniSNS

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 4:10

Dead Bandit leader in ATP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
humdee
Novice

Dead Bandit leader in ATP Empty
PostSubject: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2018 - 16:42

Hi,
Anyone know the infoportion for killing the bandit leader in ATP? The guy blew himself up on me and I wasn't aware of this until a lot later.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2018 - 10:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi,
Anyone know the infoportion for killing the bandit leader in ATP? The guy blew himself up on me and I wasn't aware of this until a lot later.
Thanks

I didn't think MO had to kill him as long as he died - I am sure he was killed by wild dogs in one of my games - but I could be wrong!

Anyway, kalinin_zadan_done seems to complete the mission so you can return to Kalinin.

NB: shortly after the bandit leader dies, the helicopter trader should appear. If he doesn't, you can spawn him in with atp_torgovetz_spawn. When I tested this he appeared (without helicopter) outside the eastern entrance to the base and I was able to trade.
Back to top Go down
humdee
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2018 - 14:04

Thanks very much. I'll try it out!

EDIT: Thanks again. It worked. The name of the infoportion is so vague. Zadan just means task or mission.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2018 - 10:07

Thanks again. It worked. The name of the infoportion is so vague. Zadan just means task or mission

Yes, info portion names  are often vague. Sometimes you can sleuth through the files to figure out which info portion links to a piece of in-game text, and online translators can help, but it usually comes down to trial-and-error to figure out which one actually does what you want. That is why you have to be so careful - choosing the wrong info portion can easily mess up your game further down the line! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2018 - 18:32

Which is info portion for kill bandit leader
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2018 - 21:35

Which is info portion for kill bandit leader

If the bandit leader is dead but Kalinin won't accept the mission, info portion kalinin_zadan_done should allow you to hand it in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bandit leader in ATP   Dead Bandit leader in ATP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Bandit leader in ATP
Page 1 of 1