STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Need help with Cyclops riddle
by td3005 Today at 23:52

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by TrueB Today at 19:02

» Error message and help/support subforum
by Ripped306 Today at 14:34

» am I stuck now?
by kaplumbaga Today at 12:25

» Cube quest - Stuck
by TrueB Yesterday at 14:52

» Weapon fixes - do it pls ASAP
by Musketeer Tue 19 Feb 2019 - 17:16

» HELP don't know wih way to go...
by td3005 Tue 19 Feb 2019 - 15:40

» Finding Panther's portable radio
by pchester Tue 19 Feb 2019 - 14:54

February 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
 
Musketeer
 
kaplumbaga
 
pchester
 
Shadow758
 
Sword2012
 
td3005
 
Hobo_sauce
 
Ripped306
 
Aleks1970
 
Statistics
We have 694 registered users
The newest registered user is regel

Our users have posted a total of 8114 messages in 1010 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

td3005

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf Urine
Novice
Wolf Urine

Posts : 37
Join date : 2017-06-09

PostSubject: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 18:51

Can somebody tell me what the flashing red triangle underneath the HUD mini map (top left of screen) means?
It appeared in Lab X10
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 48
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 22:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can somebody tell me what the flashing red triangle underneath the HUD mini map (top left of screen) means?
It appeared in Lab X10

You became zombified from the controller's psychic field or his attack.
There is one medicine that will cure this kind of illness.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Wolf Urine
Novice
Wolf Urine

Posts : 37
Join date : 2017-06-09

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 23:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can somebody tell me what the flashing red triangle underneath the HUD mini map (top left of screen) means?
It appeared in Lab X10

You became zombified from the controller psihic field or his attack.
There is one medicine that will cure this kind of illness.
Spoiler:
 

OK....thanks.
I don't have any specific meds so I'm basically in game at a&e without an EpiPen.

This issue might just have something to do with all the other weird stuff in my game post lab X10 (see other recent posts) like everybody being an enemy etc. …….which means its a show stopper and I cannot progress the game.

I've done three fresh playthroughs now in a bid to progress, all starting at defending the warehouse barrier with no issue, then transiting radar and entering lab  X10 with cool karma.....but ending up exiting the lab with the same negative outcome and zombification.....every time on exit everybody is an enemy and the road to Prypyat is super radiated.
 
Frankly I'm getting a little bit brassed off now because it means I cannot continue to Pripyat and it effectively ends the game....again...... so any advice before I press delete and move on to something else will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
kd6dm

Posts : 348
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 23:49

Wolf Urine wrote:
 

You can do several things to prevent becoming a Zombie.
1. Buy some Psi-Block from Sakharov, these last 60 seconds and help protect you from Controller's psi-attacks.
2. You have some "Antizombin" antidote in your inventory by now, take 2 of them right away if you become zombified. Sakharov and Akim sell this.
3. Have at least one Simbion equipped. Between all three of these, you should be able to prevent zombification. Last, and not least, if the "brain" icon turns red, turn around and RUN away! Here's screenshots of what you need:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good Stalking.

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 48
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Sat 27 Oct 2018 - 0:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This issue might just have something to do with all the other weird stuff in my game post lab X10 (see other recent posts) like everybody being an enemy etc. …….which means its a show stopper and I cannot progress the game.

No, zombification is an advanced feature added even into the original NS DMX Soljanka but this function never worked as it should in these versions!
So I corrected this and made the flashing label - to notifiy player when he become zombie.

Beside the Monolits everybody hates zombies so you must to change your status with the medicine(check the PM) or to pay Sidorovich some money...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 137
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 48
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Sat 27 Oct 2018 - 0:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You can do several things to prevent becoming a Zombie.
1. Buy some Psi-Block from Sakharov, these last 60 seconds and help protect you from Controller's psi-attacks.
2. You have some "Antizombin" antidote in your inventory by now, take 2 of them right away if you become zombified. Sakharov and Akim sell this.
3. Have at least one Simbion equipped. Between all three of these, you should be able to prevent zombification. Last, and not least, if the "brain" icon turns red, turn around and RUN away! Here's screenshots of what you need:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can see now that even you can not find a special medicine which completely cures from the zombification.
But:
 
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Wolf Urine
Novice
Wolf Urine

Posts : 37
Join date : 2017-06-09

PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   Sat 27 Oct 2018 - 9:35

Thanks everybody for your replies and I've learnt a lot from it.
Not least to always carry a few extra drugs in my backpack.
I normally play lean with only first aid kits and bandages.....but not any more Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle   

Back to top Go down
 
HUD Minimap question - flashing red triangle
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» baseball bear question
» Dragon Adopter question.
» GOG Has Q&A With Tex Murphy Developer
» Chloe Rocks Question
» Tip or Wake, that's The question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: