StalkerSoup

Everything relating to StalkerSoup...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is this the end...?
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 16:36

» Crash when entering Dark Valley.
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby johncartwright302 Today at 12:44

» The '100 Rads' bar...
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby Demawil Today at 10:44

» Kill the Mercenaries
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 23:12

» Artefact Respawns?
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 22:58

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 22:53

» Sid's repair kits and toolkit
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 15:03

» Caesier's in East Pripyat
All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 23 May 2019 - 19:07

May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
All the door codes. Add code and location... I_vote_lcapAll the door codes. Add code and location... I_voting_barAll the door codes. Add code and location... I_vote_rcap 
pchester
All the door codes. Add code and location... I_vote_lcapAll the door codes. Add code and location... I_voting_barAll the door codes. Add code and location... I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
fantomas
johncartwright302
Demawil
Warezz.K
kd6dm
Sword2012
Artyom
Statistics
We have 771 registered users
The newest registered user is randomstalker

Our users have posted a total of 8698 messages in 1102 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Roty74

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

All the door codes. Add code and location...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rat Catcher
Experienced

All the door codes. Add code and location... Empty
PostSubject: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2018 - 18:24

If you know a door code, this is a cool place to place it. If you feel it's a spoiler.....DON'T LOOK.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2018 - 19:13

Only if you really, really have to cheat...  Evil or Very Mad

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018 - 6:42

Cheaters win sooner than non cheaters,but they have a lower life expectancy.

Last edited by Rat Catcher on Sat 5 Jan 2019 - 16:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced

PostSubject: Forester    All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jan 2019 - 21:00

What to do after sniper mission for forester, don't understand this translation. Have to find some schema for camera?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jan 2019 - 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What to do after sniper mission for forester, don't understand this translation. Have to find some schema for camera?

Forester will build a special camera for you. He needs three parts. I may have them mixed up, but you should already have the first two:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 21:54

Is the game finish after teleport from dead city sewers to cordon
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2019 - 22:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is the game finish after teleport from dead city sewers to cordon

No, there is plenty still to do and lots of new maps to explore. You are now starting the Collector level, which comprises several lengthy quest chains similar to finding Kostya's caches. Talk to Sid to find out where to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the door codes. Add code and location...   All the door codes. Add code and location... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the door codes. Add code and location...
Page 1 of 1