Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Limansk to Dead City problem
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 8:11

» Long time no enter the soup. I get in, so what the...
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Artyom Yesterday at 19:01

» Level 0 to Level 10
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Yesterday at 16:41

» Error message and help/support subforum
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Yesterday at 16:14

» Question about NPP (North)
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby _Nite_ Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 23:26

» Soul Cubes
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 19:17

» Electro Rats, anyone? Haha
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 17:44

» Gas mask disappears
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby bobrar Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 9:48

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_voting_barThe '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
_Nite_
The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_voting_barThe '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
pchester
TecnoBacon
bobrar
Musketeer
Sword2012
nemisis1842khann
Artyom
humdee
Statistics
We have 863 registered users
The newest registered user is Tunguska

Our users have posted a total of 9450 messages in 1213 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 12:42

The '100 Rads' bar...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
kaplumbaga
Veteran

The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i cant enter mobile lab in jupiter for take note. door is locked. it looks like this at collector level 1 guide.

Did you pick up the note at the top of the tower first? Doing that is supposed to open the bunker door. If you did pick it up, try reloading an earlier save and pick it up again.

i did reload game autosave. and first take tower note then go mobile lab. door is open. last take zep. thanks pchester
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: freedom base   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2019 - 20:12

after take snitch document spawn bandits and after attack bandits to freedom soldiers all freedoms to be hostile me.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: 100 Rads Bar   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2019 - 0:56

after take snitch document spawn bandits and after attack bandits to freedom soldiers all freedoms to be hostile me.
Hi kaplumbaga, you can pay Sidorovich 250,000 to get freedom friends again. Or in TB3D Modders.Script, make a copy of it elsewhere - imo helps, then put to "true" the option to see the modders keys, back in the Game, go to where hostile Freedom soldiers are, and without getting shot press Esc and the key for changing attitude, and this should work, or last resort go to a previous Save, and avoid bandits or try modders button on the bandits too. Though doesn't work if you are pointing a gun at them!  Smile 
If it doesn't work, you have your original modders.script to replace the changed one.
Regards, TrueB.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 15:05

Is there's supposed to be a teleporter in the road closer to the dump transition? Is it is, there's any way to deactivate in game? It's a bit of a buzz to get teleported when i'm running 4 maps (Still don't have a lot of transitions in my game)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: 100 Rads Bar   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 15:15

Is there's supposed to be a teleporter in the road closer to the dump transition? Is it is, there's any way to deactivate in game? It's a bit of a buzz to get teleported when i'm running 4 maps (Still don't have a lot of transitions in my game)
Hi Artyom, what do you mean when you say you are running 4 maps, please? Regards, TrueB.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 15:22

No, i was saying i was going from agropom to Yantar. Nothing wrong with this, it's just there's a teleport in the road close to dump transition and i wanted to know if it was normal to the game and if there's a way to deactivate the teleport. (The teleport just put me back close to the woods in agropom.)
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 17:01

No, i was saying i was going from agropom to Yantar. Nothing wrong with this, it's just there's a teleport in the road close to dump transition and i wanted to know if it was normal to the game and if there's a way to deactivate the teleport. (The teleport just put me back close to the woods in agropom.)

There are a few of these annoying teleports that appear in Agroprom at different times. I don't think they can be deactivated, you just have to learn where they are from experience and then avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 19:59

Got it, thanks chester.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 20:07

Is there's supposed to be a teleporter in the road closer to the dump transition? Is it is, there's any way to deactivate in game?

FYI, teleports like this are anomalous, and come and go like other anomalies

Though they don't show up on Anomaly Detectors, the dual-function Mine Detector should warn you of them...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: 100 Rads Bar   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2019 - 23:39

Previous post:

Mine detectors, who would have guessed, that's a brilliant tip, Sword. I often forget entering but if players keep high in the wooded  section coming and going, to the right leaving and left entering right up by the wire and then sidle down by the gate to leave it is avoided.
Spoiler:

regards, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 7:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra)
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced
Arthoryum

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2019 - 18:40

A resume of my day in Stalkersoup since i've been playing, wich is two or three days, couldn't be better, i'm already at Dark Valley... didn't thought that i was gonna' escape from the Military with the documents so... FAST, i died a few times, okey, but... wow... i'm gonna' complete this Stalkersoup this time... don't think so, but at least i'm having a blast with your mod, guys... THANK YOU SO MUCH, it helps to kill time, cheers, in fact... there's something, like the Zone is calling me and i belong in it, best f*ckin' game of so many years, f*ck the Triple AAA's, Stalkersoup and in general S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is incredible and will never die... THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2019 - 4:48

A resume of my day in Stalkersoup since i've been playing, wich is two or three days, couldn't be better, i'm already at Dark Valley... didn't thought that i was gonna' escape from the Military with the documents so... FAST, i died a few times, okey, but... wow... i'm gonna' complete this Stalkersoup this time... don't think so, but at least i'm having a blast with your mod, guys... THANK YOU SO MUCH, it helps to kill time, cheers, in fact... there's something, like the Zone is calling me and i belong in it, best f*ckin' game of so many years, f*ck the Triple AAA's, Stalkersoup and in general S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is incredible and will never die... THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I feel you bro. i played a LOT of MODs, like Misery, Anomaly, but i'm always walking back to StalkerSoup. The simplicity, diversity and size of this thing always makes me want to go back! ^^
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced
Arthoryum

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2019 - 14:19

Previous post:

Absolutely, cheers my friend!!
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2019 - 20:35

I love stalkersoup as well, it maybe has a few stability problems currently, but it has the most balanced difficulty to enemy ratio of all the stalker mods I played.

I would however like to see more maps added though like the ones from Lost Alpha for example, also the map from Valley of Whispers is a Great huge map as well, like twice the size of Jupitor / zaton / swamp
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: 100 Rads Bar   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2019 - 13:59

I love stalkersoup as well, it maybe has a few stability problems currently, but it has the most balanced difficulty to enemy ratio of all the stalker mods I played.

I would however like to see more maps added though like the ones from Lost Alpha for example, also the map from Valley of Whispers is a Great huge map as well, like twice the size of Jupitor / zaton / swamp
Stalkersoup has 53 maps/areas with possibly 3 more to arrive. The only problem with adding new areas is they have more items to a game which TB's site shows at 4,000, using the portal system that some games use, it is possible but then they need populating and then have a storyline.
With TB currently writing Level 3, that needs to be completed first. Still, when its finished TB may well surprise us.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug 2019 - 23:13

well if the game has a 4000 items limit, then it comes down to removing the less important items that a player won't use as often or no longer need, like when you get to a way later point in the game, the weaker gear and weapons for example could be disabled at some point way late in game and that will open up more item space for the newer maps. enemies that have the weaker gear could be replaces with better gear and the weaker gear could be removed from traders.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: External drives   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 2:34

Previous post:

Hi Arthoryum, I forgot to mention: if the game is on an external drive, your saves have to be manually removed. It important to keep the all.sav and on level 1, I keep the first 5 files including the all.sav. if you have started on Level 0, much the same suggestion applies. Regards, TrueB.

Experienced
Arthoryum

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 19:00

Previous post:

Hi Arthoryum, I forgot to mention: if the game is on an external drive, your saves have to be manually removed. It important to keep the all.sav and on level 1, I keep the first 5 files including the all.sav. if you have started on Level 0, much the same suggestion applies. Regards, TrueB.

Thank you, TrueB! I'll keep that in mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   The '100 Rads' bar... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: