STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Seriy doesn't talk about Strelok
by pchester Today at 12:02

» Who is Meccep?
by pchester Yesterday at 16:43

» Find someone who knows of the missing team
by pchester Yesterday at 16:37

» Ax backpack?
by joy division Yesterday at 16:09

» ZEP documents
by Tzoun9084 Yesterday at 13:37

» Dead city init
by pchester Sun 18 Nov 2018 - 17:53

» Fang's documents in Red Forest
by pchester Fri 16 Nov 2018 - 18:21

» StalkerSoup installation problems...
by Xenus Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 18:22

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
jopop
 
N0uba
 
Tzoun9084
 
joy division
 
r3mot3control
 
Statistics
We have 621 registered users
The newest registered user is Sivad

Our users have posted a total of 7442 messages in 909 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

pchester

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Freedom or Duty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 47
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Freedom or Duty?   Mon 10 Sep 2018 - 10:26

Hi guys, need info as i always turnd  to a snitch on this one. on entering Army Warehouse from rostok, you find duty guy waiting for freedom and so killing them. one Duty member cald me, talk over some poop, and said i need to chat with scull. now, scull ask if i want to join them, i just gone out of the chat section. if i join them on what ever thay got pland, it going to mess up my quest and friedship that i need from freedom,, right ? Give me some info so i can see if i will go with Duty or Freedom. As to my thoughts, Freedom is more the way to go as to what Duty is. Duty is not so much involved in the story quest, but Freedom has a lot of quest to do that opens other quest.
Back to top Go down
Marked One
Novice
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Mon 10 Sep 2018 - 14:23

Dont Kill Freedomers. Have Duty and Freedom as your friends they will come in handy later in the story. (especially Freedom not as much as duty)
heres what i did. i killed the freedom sniper (with a silencer or from a far distance) atleast if i remember correctly. then go to the freedom Base and tell them about Duty at the farm. ( Listen up this is gonna be important ) So if you told them about duty lukash will send you to Max to gather team and kill the duty. they will go into their positions and if max finishes his Dialog look if only Max Moves or only The team ( You know why? Because if you go only with the team and the max wont move He will glitch out and wont talk to you so if only max goes go with him or if only he moves you can proceed and just go to the farm and kill the Dutyers ) If your Reputation is Low with Duty they will attack you on sight when you kill Duty in AW so Do some tasks for Duty and if you do not have the time to do duty quests Gather Up 250k rubbles and if you kill Duty in AW and they attack you in the bar just go to the sid and fix your Rep
FREEDOM IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE STORY SO IF YOU KILL THEM YOU WILL MISS ALOT OF CONTENT AND PROBABLY YOU WONT PROGRESS MUCH
i hope i helped , Happy to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 47
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Mon 10 Sep 2018 - 16:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dont Kill Freedomers. Have Duty and Freedom as your friends they will come in handy later in the story. (especially Freedom not as much as duty)
heres what i did. i killed the freedom sniper (with a silencer or from a far distance) atleast if i remember correctly. then go to the freedom Base and tell them about Duty at the farm. ( Listen up this is gonna be important ) So if you told them about duty lukash will send you to Max to gather team and kill the duty. they will go into their positions and if max finishes his Dialog look if only Max Moves or only The team ( You know why? Because if you go only with the team and the max wont move He will glitch out and wont talk to you so if only max goes go with him or if only he moves you can proceed and just go to the farm and kill the Dutyers ) If your Reputation is Low with Duty they will attack you on sight when you kill Duty in AW so Do some tasks for Duty and if you do not have the time to do duty quests Gather Up 250k rubbles and if you kill Duty in AW and they attack you in the bar just go to the sid and fix your Rep
FREEDOM IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE STORY SO IF YOU KILL THEM YOU WILL MISS ALOT OF CONTENT AND PROBABLY YOU WONT PROGRESS MUCH
i hope i helped , Happy to help Very Happy

Yes, thats just wat i thought, as you are better off going freedom, kill Duty, get past Duty in Rostok, and pay the fee at Sid to clear you and get Duty back on your side. Have dune it a lot, never gone with duty, till today, made a save, after all i saw all has go poop, went back on that save, and gone as always with Freedom.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2017-06-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Mon 10 Sep 2018 - 20:25

it is a trick to fight freedom with skull, in fact it is a trick right at the start if you get involved with the first attack on entering wh. also there is a bug in the skull task to blow up the wall as it won't explode for some reason and is being looked into. It is best to go straight to freedom and not get involved with thier spat from either side.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Chef-70
Experienced


Posts : 75
Join date : 2018-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Oud Gastel, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 9:02

Guys, how do i leave Freedom? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 11:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Guys, how do i leave Freedom? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have the Freedom gold bar, which automatically grants you the protection of Freedom while carrying it, then just stash it somewhere

If you actually signed up to join Freedom, then you'll need to see Sid to get you out of your contract. It'll cost you, though... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced


Posts : 75
Join date : 2018-04-08
Age : 48
Location : Oud Gastel, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 11:36

NorryD was kind enough to help me out in my original post. I remember vaguely getting the gold bar but i can't remember why. Seems you need a masters degree in Stalkersoup Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 12:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
NorryD was kind enough to help me out in my original post. I remember vaguely getting the gold bar but i can't remember why. Seems you need a masters degree in Stalkersoup Smile

You'd have received the prized gold bar after helping Freedom get a foothold in Warlab, allowing them to establish a new forward base of operations further along Radar

As for a Masters, we'd all like one of those. Many of us here have been playing the game for years. I started four years ago in Nov 2014, and still haven't got beyond Level 0 Very Happy


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Freedom or Duty?   

Back to top Go down
 
Freedom or Duty?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» IT Freedom Law
» G.I. JOE TOUR OF DUTY COLLECTION
» Call of Duty vs. Battlefield rap battle.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: