STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky
by Iceddeadmeat Today at 2:07

» Strelok PDA in mine Cave
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 16:34

» Lab Rat from Yantar bag not in NPP
by pchester Yesterday at 15:57

» Immortal guy, Shadow Monolith?
by Marked One Yesterday at 15:02

» Snitch's Teleport to Chernobyl information
by Marked One Yesterday at 15:01

» Timed artifacts
by Musketeer Yesterday at 14:16

» Error message and help/support subforum
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 7:41

» Cobblestone Armor...
by Musketeer Mon 17 Sep 2018 - 23:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

pchester

Musketeer

kd6dm

Marked One

Sword2012

Arthoryum

nemisis1842khann

Iceddeadmeat

Rat Catcher

Statistics
We have 575 registered users
The newest registered user is Simeon Petkov

Our users have posted a total of 6967 messages in 829 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 0:46

So, when I try to do these assassination missions, I run into the following issue, I am lead to a specific point on the map.

In kill the traitor's case (the missions from someone in the bar), I am lead to a point just outside of the arena spot, where you would speak to Arnie in the vanilla game.

In Kill the representitive's (the mission from Sidorovich) case, I am lead to a random spot in the swamps.

I have tried quick-saving and killing people within the vicinity to see if the mission would be completed and would reload and kill the specific person that I would need to. This idea has proven unsuccessful, nothing happens.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
zone
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 11:49

Sometimes errors occur with the positioning. I'll just give you some advice; the representative in the swamps you're looking for happens to be one of the loners spawning in with Kalmyk at the fuel station. If that's not the mission I think it is, you have to kill Sahat in the Clear Sky outpost in the village near the abandoned church. As per usual, use the gas canister trick to avoid angering people. As for the first one, you have to look on your pda for 'smartass' on the contact list. He's the one that needs to be killed for baldy's quest.

Edit: just before I forget, sometimes they might already be dead by the time you accept the mission, so you'll be unable to find them, and the circle will remain as such. So just cancel the mission in such a case.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 12:57

Alright, will do, thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Mon 2 Jul 2018 - 16:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So, when I try to do these assassination missions, I run into the following issue, I am lead to a specific point on the map.

In kill the traitor's case (the missions from someone in the bar), I am lead to a point just outside of the arena spot, where you would speak to Arnie in the vanilla game.

In Kill the representitive's (the mission from Sidorovich) case, I am lead to a random spot in the swamps.

I have tried quick-saving and killing people within the vicinity to see if the mission would be completed and would reload and kill the specific person that I would need to. This idea has proven unsuccessful, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Assassination Missions:

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 13:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I want to make a correction: the assassination mission for smartass isn't bugged, he spawned in at the bar for me just after the brain scorcher was disabled. The task order could have been also changed somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   Tue 3 Jul 2018 - 14:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I want to make a correction: the assassination mission for smartass isn't bugged, he spawned in at the bar for me just after the brain scorcher was disabled. The task order could have been also changed somewhere down the line.

Thank you, zone, for that info. I usually don't take assassination missions, but the last few patches, I've taken the one from Barkeep for the "Traitor" to see if it was still bugged. So, he appears after the Brain Scorcher, good to know. Probably never was "bugged", just the new order of things. Thanks again.

Good Hunting.

PostSubject: Re: Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?   

Back to top Go down

Kill the traitor. Kill the representative. Bugged?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: