StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jowien
Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems I_vote_lcapCan't install SS properly - Launcher problems I_voting_barCan't install SS properly - Launcher problems I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1746 registered users
The newest registered user is dafa2

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doggybag2355
Novice

Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Empty
PostSubject: Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems   Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2018 - 20:58

So I tried to install SS and I ran into the same issues as the other thread here (which I still have to verify if i can fix that) but I initially deleted all of SS's files afterwards and tried to install fresh again. Only problem: I can't install SS now, it constantly tells me that the version i'm using is out of date despite having deleted all of its files from the program files. Are there other files that installed to a different location that I'm missing or something else entirely. I've tried everything to fix this and can't find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems   Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2018 - 22:31

doggybag2355 wrote:
Are there other files that installed to a different location that I'm missing or something else entirely. I've tried everything to fix this and can't find a solution.

There'll be all your Windows registry entries, so you'll need to delete all the files again before using a recommended free tool like CCleaner or Glary Utilities to get rid of them

If you've not used one before, only download them from the manufacturer's site to avoid parasites. In this case Piriform or Glarysoft
Back to top Go down

Can't install SS properly - Launcher problems
Page 1 of 1