STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 1:16

» Just a few questions and chat...
by TecnoBacon Today at 0:12

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Yesterday at 23:10

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by Aleks1970 Yesterday at 22:48

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Yesterday at 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Yesterday at 20:12

» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by doggybag2355 Yesterday at 18:49

» Latest patch conundrum
by Sword2012 Yesterday at 15:46

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

AsianStrelok

TecnoBacon

PhilH231

nemisis1842khann

Alphabet Soup

doggybag2355

Spiked_

MiksaMV

Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6558 messages in 758 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Le Havre and AW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 14:23

I have gone through the process with Le Havre to the bar and DV,
  now its a case removing Le Havre ..simple bang your dead....
  er no, I killed him close up, long way away, all his crew turn on
  me that's to be expected, but Le Havre was the only one I killed
  but the whole of AW turn on me, got my gizmo to say how many
  baddies there are and its 25 the entire base, the last time I played
  this I killed Le Havre and crew and that was it, just walked away,
  some thing wrong ! ideas please....

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I have no chance of getting out alive to sid and the other side
of the coin is I am now broke......
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 16:02

In your haste to get the Mercs, did you maybe kill one or more Frreedom? That could turn the base against you...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 17:12

No , that's the oddity,

I went back to AW after seeing Freeman , every thing was all calm every one green,
   stashed all the gear that I did not want to lose, went in to Le Havre's shed, stashed my
   shotgun 'Vepr 12' from ATP pond in a small side room, , had a the drugged drink, said
   nothing, went and got the gun stood in the small door way and shot him, killed him
   and as usual all hell broke loose, I stepped back in this small room and waited, did not
   shoot any one, at that point on the small screen showing were and what is happening
   there's a number in the side showing how many enemies are still about, that showed 25,
   well I know that's not right its normally 7.8.9 or so, suddenly all of AW were my enemies,
   now, and that's were it ended, as I could not over come that many in a small space, so
   some thing has gone wrong, was it me , or is there a glitch in the game since the last
   update, well that's it as it happened.
    as all my cash was gone and could not jump to cordon and get sid to square the circle
   even if I did a massive cheat and spawned about 40 or so outfits and sell them to him,
   and get enough money to make freedom happy, a bit extreme to say the least, answer
   to this I have no idea.

EDIT: Now there's a thing I used a silenced weapon to take Le Havre's two guards out , through
the window on either side, a bit of curfuffle and Havre took of down the road past the cooks
shed, I was after him and but he just vanished, I will try the associate in the bar to see if he
can be located, other wise just leave it for now.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 21:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Now there's a thing I used a silenced weapon to take Le Havre's two guards out , through the window on either side, a bit of curfuffle and Havre took of down the road past the cooks shed, I was after him and but he just vanished, I will try the associate in the bar to see if he can be located, other wise just leave it for now.

Yes, he is faster than you are, and once he gets outside you will never catch him. Wait in the building where you met him. I find that this particular criminal almost always returns to the scene of his crime...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 21:30

I always kill Le Havre's two guards (no repercussions) just before imbibing, then Le Havre is next when I wake, quickly ducking into one of the back rooms for protection against the others.

I'm not sure why Freedom base is turning against you, they've only gotten "irrationally" angry with me on return from the Vitamin/War Labs mission and I still don't know why that happened. Game glitch?
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Wed 30 May 2018 - 22:04

I have killed the guards all ready and the one near the door, I got him to run to see were
he goes, the first time he just vanished, but this time he ran all over the base shouting some
possibly Russian and tried to go through the wall were duty tried to break through, and then
for some god only reason the base opened up on me, 'failed' I tried going back in to his shed
and as you did killed him and dived into one of those rooms, and was still persona non grata ,
with Freedom, the real problem is the lack of cash to get to sid and calm them down, short
of a massive cheat as I wrote before, if it is a glitch that might be the only way but its a heck
of a way there to sid though, much perplexed.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Thu 31 May 2018 - 0:22

No , that's the oddity,

nemesis.. wrote:

After reading through the posts, I wonder if you are doing the tasks in the correct order? First, Le Havre no longer takes your gear, instead he takes your money. You no longer have to stash your gear. Second, are you talking to Le Havre a second time after he robs and drugs you? Here's how it goes:

1. After giving Freeman the flash drive return to Le Havre and talk to him. He then drugs and robs you.
2. When you recover, talk to him again, and he becomes an enemy, and you kill him.

As long as you have taken out his 2 guards ahead of time, you can kill him and duck into a room for protection from the 3rd guard who appears in the doorway. (Sometimes you can even take out the 3rd guard after being drugged and robbed, but it is a little iffy). There's no way to take Le Havre out from a distance with a silenced weapon. Sounds like you may have skipped the second conversation with him?

Try it that way, and see what happens.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Thu 31 May 2018 - 9:11

All that's what I have done, I took out the side guards through the windows , went in to the shed
spoke to him and then the drug, spoke again and he goes mad so I shot him and dived into one
of the small side rooms, crouched in a corner, but not before the door way guard got several shots
of, and half a dozen mercs appeared from no were, I just sat there quietly and watched the number
of enemies climb from 7/8 to 20/25, the whole base now hated me, now is that because the mercs
did not have any thing to shoot at ie' me so shot the freedom bods instead and that made any one
not a freedom and enemy, I did not shoot Le Havre from a distance,I tried from a pile of metal work
out side his window, I did it from the other end of the shed and straight in his face when standing
right in front of him, the result is the same, I even let him leg it round the base but the base still
came after me, I did not no that there was a change in what happened when he robbed me, I put
a save in the shed porch way to try any thing, to try different order of events, up to that point all
the Freedom crew were green well most any way, some yellow, but in the past I have taken out
those 2 guards next to him, stood in one of those small rooms and shot them as they came in, that
seemed to work and all was ok as I came out of the shed, but now the mercs do not seem to come
in the small room, and have a small war with freedom, and its my fault, as some freedom come in
the shed you need to be careful who you shoot at, if I could get out of the shed before they get
going things might happen differently, but the mercs seem to come out of the cupboard, I will
have some more goes to day trying any thing that comes to mind.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Thu 31 May 2018 - 10:02

Just as a matter of interest has there been a change in that last patch/update around
Le Havre, I shot him from the door way and ran into the other shed, there was one freedom
asleep in there 2 mercs came through and I got them both of them and the sleeping bod
jumped up and opened up on me, are we now supposed to leave him alive, because the
reaction of freedom is odd to say the least, perhaps TB has any ideas as he is very busy
he might just have an idea to offer.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Thu 31 May 2018 - 15:41

Done it, killed Le Havre , I let him do a runner and there was only one enemy on the screen,
he kept disappearing as the only one red marker, so I kept going around till I found were he
was close by, I found him in the far grass corner shouting some thing or other, but there were
no Freedom about, made a quick save and killed him checked for any goodies, so I made a hard
save and headed back to the cross road by the tank, suddenly there was firing coming from the
shed were he was, I went into the area were Max stands and waited to see what happened, the
merc number went to nil and all was quiet, no one after me, so went out carefully just in case,
all ok crossed to Yakut to see if it was all ok and he told about the box going to the merc camp,
every thing back to normal, .. perseverance wins out.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Thu 31 May 2018 - 17:09

nemisis1842khann wrote:

Hi nemesis.., Sounds like you're on an older patch. Last couple of patches there is no Freedom guy sleeping in the other barrack building. And if you shot him, maybe that's why Freedom turned enemy.

cheers  on the new tactic to take out LeHavre! Never thought of letting him leave, pursuing him, and letting Freedom take out his Mercs. Good work.

You should probably update your Stalkersoup install. Run "UpdateSS.exe" in your StalkerSoup directory.

Good luck, and good STALKING.

Master

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 0:36

My only issue with letting Freedom take out the Mercs is that sometimes Freedom does rather poorly. As in, no Miser, no Lukash and only one or two bit players left!
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 10:45

Hi kd6dm,

After I successfully rid my world of Le Havre and his crew , I did a check to see if I had
    missed a new patch and checked and it said 'no new patches', I have on the menu screen,

{Version: 1 Revision: 1 Revision: 0016} Micro Rev: 9 ..is that as it should be !.

so I am assuming that's it for now, with a major update on the cards, could be fun.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Regarding the wipe out of Freedom you could possibly finish of the
remaining mercs and resurrect the main players, I have done that in
the past and every thing seems to be ok, well so far it has.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 16:25

Spoiler:

Hi nemesis..,
That's the latest. I haven't seen the freedom guy in last few patches, but, every game is different. One of the best parts of this mod. Maybe we started Stalkersoup with different patches or something.

Good hunting, mate, see you at the 100 Rads!

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:26

How will I know its you at the 100Rads what will you be wearing........
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 0:06

How will I know its you at the 100Rads what will you be wearing........

Sleep LOL, I'll be asleep on my feet, wearing the Modified Army SKAT 15 Mod 3.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 13:28

I am going to join the merc clan, that will wake you up when all hell breaks lose in the bar...
death to the stalkers............
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 17:40

kd6dm hi.

Having to do Le Havre again I did it the same, removed the guards all so this time
I removed there weapons, got Le Havre to get running all around AW base shouting and
screaming god no's what, he was at the repaired wall again, I put a save/load in just in
and shot him and watched the the yellows and green spots to see what happens, they
all staid the same, went down and stood by Max he was still green, then the mercs
started up, the base lit up I kept back out of the way, all the mercs were killed and
all was quiet again, success ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Havre and AW   

Back to top Go down

Le Havre and AW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: