STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Insane Stalker's flash drive for Voronin
by Sword2012 Yesterday at 17:33

» ATP quest for Kalinin not completing
by Sword2012 Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 18:00

» Finding ammo for Sako TRG-41
by Artyom Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 0:50

» There is no transition point in Wasted Woodland
by Sword2012 Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 0:20

» Eavesdropping in Recon
by pchester Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 9:58

» Taking photo of moving gun in Cordon
by jherit01 Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 16:53

» Dead Bandit leader in ATP
by pchester Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:07

» Missing Scientists in Lab X-10
by jopop Wed 5 Dec 2018 - 18:33

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

Sword2012

pchester

jopop

Artyom

ObiWanCannabis

Statistics
We have 639 registered users
The newest registered user is elborracho

Our users have posted a total of 7510 messages in 924 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Panther in Recon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 6:08

Hi, how can i spawn panther and her boy friend at the secret cave where the girl is. I have gone back so far as generators and proceeded forward to this cave in Recon , after getting the massage from Fang, leave her, sometime to cool of, looks like we have visitors, panther and boy friend dont spawn..
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, how can i spawn panther and her boy friend at the secret cave where the girl is. I have gone back so far as generators and proceeded forward to this cave in Recon , after getting the massage from Fang, leave her, sometime to cool of, looks like we have visitors, panther and boy friend dont spawn..

Unfortunately you can't spawn in specific NPCs. If a 'story' NPC doesn't spawn, it usually means that a trigger has been missed somewhere.

I played this section recently, and didn't have any problems. Below is what happened in my game. Apart from the ending, does any of it look different to what you see in your game?...

dialogue and actions:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 12:15

Hi, yes all the same, till i get out side the cave and find nothing there, no choper. Only last dialog from Strelok to Fang, where you need to wait and see what the visitors will do, after that still nothing. I have gone back to the opening the lab door in generators before you get sms over the cave in  Recon. I have been doing this for 2 days now, Panther don't spawn. I have looked at Pliskin file, dune all as shown, only thing i picked up, 3 days ago i play,d it to the point where strelok met Dock, Ghost and the other guy at fangs funeral, but i remember meeting the black dock in hospital on the first time, this time i could not meet him over a bubble that blocked me, so i kept playing as all whet as normal, till i got to Recon and that cave.  The reason i went back to the generators the second time, after all said good bye, i got nothing, no dialogs as shown in pliskin file on new quest, so i got stuck there, and gone back to generators and made my way to Recon and now I'm dead in my tracks here
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:43

now I'm dead in my tracks here

Send me a save game and I will see if I can play it past this point. I have PM'd you my address.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:53

Send me a save game and I will see if I can play it past this point. I have PM'd you my address.
Hi bro, we had a bad thander/elektrical storm here in Thailand, so as soon as i have my network back online ill send you it. Is there a part you need, and do i just pull it(copy past) from the main save file, and send you it?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 16:59

Hi bro, we had a bad thander/elektrical storm here in Thailand, so as soon as i have my network back online ill send you it. Is there a part you need, and do i just pull it(copy past) from the main save file, and send you it?

Sent from Topic'it App

Whenever convenient, just send me the .sav file from your \_appdata_\saves\ folder
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Thu 10 May 2018 - 17:12

Cool will do so. I have gone back to genarators, first time after we took the lab, the drunk from the swamp went red on me, for what i have no clue. Did the battle over hi is no neutral and we watch his movie and got pist over it. I did all in the generators and now in process to lead Fang to the cave in  Recon. Will let you know if things go poop or works out

Ok, did a jump from A.W to Recon and Garbige to Recon, both way end same. Made short video on both points. I went thru it the first time right up to the feuneral of Fang, and after the good byes i received no info and dialog for next quest/ missions, that is why i went back to do recon over, thought i mist something, and now it looks like the peace of the file is gone
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 9:47

Excuse me for reviving this thread but I'm in the same situation... but in DMX 1.3.2.  But I hope your tips would help as well.
I'm in the same situation than WhiteWolf but I have no idea about that Fang's funeral...
As far as I can remember The Fly dialogs posted above are a bit different in DMX but I think the events should be the same.

I'm waiting outside The Fly cave because Fang says some "guests" are coming but... He's standing in the rocks aiming to the horizon and no one is coming.

I  hard saved/reloaded in these points:
1.before talking to the Fly (Panther don't show up)
2. Right after the fly dialog ends before Fang's SMSs (announcing the guest). Again , nobody shows up.
3. After last SMS from Fang asking me to better don't shoot. (so it means he really "sees" or "hears" a chopper). Same as above.

Nobody arrives... the NS guide says it should be Panther but... no heli flies/hovers/lands. We are just waiting in the rocks watching the sun going down. But again, Fang seems to knopw the heli is coming.

As pchester suggested... I waited longer in the cave after Fang's warning that guests are coming... "No shoot" sms only appears when I exit the cave and I'm next to Fang.

EDIT: Solved. I gave the game a nother try and reloaded the game when I was mid way to Fly's cave. I don't know what happened in the game entrails that this time worked.
Issues when the game didn't spawn the heli:
In my previous attempts I was running towards the cave with Fang and a strange SMS popped up. I paid no attention because of the overall bad translation I thought it was not important.
Later I met Fly sitting on the floor facing the cave wall. Dialog and so on and nothing happened.
This time it was different:
While running to the cave I got no SMS (in fact I realized it minutes later. I'll explain), I entered the cave WITHOUT hard saving (as I previously did), met her, dialog her and then Fang's warning and the helicopter sound (music to my ears). Hard save point
After the Titanic/The Bodyguard kind-of dialog with Panther (cheesy is not enough) I walked towards Hermit's place. Fly got stuck once, so I reloaded the game and then she walked on to the safe place.
While trekking the ridge scorting Fly several SMS from Panther appeared and one of them was the one I was receiving when I was heading to Fly's cave with Fang before even meeting Panther. It's strange what triggered that SMS to appear before the event sequence.
Reached Hermit's place and then the dialog there with her seemed stuck again. By luck, I was running to Gyno cave to sell a RPG7 when a SMS from Fang popped up to speak with Fly.
Returned to the fire camp and started the dialog and the next section.

Excuse the long edit Sleep but I wanted to explain all the sittuation in the hope it may help someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panther in Recon   

Back to top Go down

Panther in Recon
Page 1 of 1