STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by WhiteWolf Today at 12:55

» Various suggestions and criticisms.
by Ikaruss Today at 7:44

» Killing the bandit leader and his scum...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 20:00

» Using artefact recipe
by pchester Yesterday at 19:00

» Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:08

» Zahar and Fox quest completion problem
by Ikaruss Yesterday at 7:13

» Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:33

» Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:46

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
Ikaruss
 
Sword2012
 
pchester
 
td3005
 
Statistics
We have 674 registered users
The newest registered user is swindial

Our users have posted a total of 7842 messages in 973 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Ultra Detectors by a tree?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Tue 8 May 2018 - 15:14

You are given a more or less place for the detectors in the dump,
   supposed to be next to a tree, I have saved/restarted a fair few
   time to trigger them but to no avail, the walk through shows them
   to be by a tree, any ideas please short of spawning them.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Tue 8 May 2018 - 15:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

   You are given a more or less place for the detectors in the dump,
   supposed to be next to a tree, I have saved/restarted a fair few
   time to trigger them but to no avail, the walk through shows them
   to be by a tree, any ideas please short of spawning them.

Cyclops' riddle:

A backpack is hidden carefully
In the roots of a withered giant
Where the blind scurry between two hills
One created by nature, the other by man
Near the bleak and unruly valley
And this place already bears witness to your presence there...
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Tue 8 May 2018 - 16:10


Hi Sword2012

Ok thanks I will take that away work on it, I did not get that riddle offered before
I set off , I got the radar one with the dolly because I remembered that from some time
ago, but I did not get the riddle for in the dump, have to search a harder, I thought they
were by a tree behind the dump, but never mind thanks any way,I'll look in the area near
by from a different perspective, seem to remember a backpack some were in a 'withered
giant' , not sure why I did not get that riddle though, but thanks.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Tue 8 May 2018 - 17:41

Sorry to say they are not there, I did check the collapsed building as there is a pack there,
    I took a picture of what is on the walk through just to make sure its the right place as per,
    did some more save/start to see if they would trigger, looks like I will go back to get that
    riddle , as I did not get that one and I suppose the lack of that riddle did not trigger the
    placement of the detectors, not exactly round the corner, I have the radar items and see
    what if any thing will happen, I do not want to spawn them just for a simple trigger to make
    them appear, unless you have an idea.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
edit
Looks like a revisit to try to trigger the detectors, is there a bus or taxi
I can use its along way..........


Last edited by nemisis1842khann on Tue 8 May 2018 - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Tue 8 May 2018 - 17:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sorry to say they are not there, I did check the collapsed building as there is a pack there, I took a picture of what is on the walk through just to make sure its the right place as per, did some more save/start to see if they would trigger, looks like I will go back to get that riddle, as I did not get that one and I suppose the lack of that riddle did not trigger the placement of the detectors, not exactly round the corner, I have the radar items and see what if any thing will happen, I do not want to spawn them just for a simple trigger to make them appear, unless you have an idea.

Getting the clue from Cyclops should trigger the stash to spawn.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Wed 9 May 2018 - 9:49


Morning pchester
I delivered the radar stash all happy but no riddle for the dump,
I thought how to trigger the riddle, I did a quicksave spawned the detectors and the
caterpillar and they took it, all happy, I went back to the q/save reloaded and cyclops
gave me the riddle, ! and I got the note from fang at the same time, so I went to the
dump to see what if any thing was there and it was, 'so were 50 odd dogs', any way
I took the contents back and again all were happy, I suppose the dump riddle got stuck
in the system some how and just needed a nudge, if that sort of thing happens again
might give it a try, if it works once.....
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Wed 9 May 2018 - 10:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

 Morning pchester
I delivered the radar stash all happy but no riddle for the dump, I thought how to trigger the riddle, I did a quicksave spawned the detectors and the  caterpillar and they took it, all happy, I went back to the q/save reloaded and cyclops gave me the riddle, ! and I got the note from fang at the same time, so I went to the dump to see what if any thing was there and it was, 'so were 50 odd dogs', any way I took the contents back and again all were happy, I suppose the dump riddle got stuck in the system some how and just needed a nudge, if that sort of thing happens again might give it a try, if it works once.....

Hi nemisis1842khann. Well done for finding the solution! cheers

The main problem that I always have with trying to figure out what has gone wrong in a game, is that there are so many inter-dependencies. It may be obvious that task B follows task A, but task A might also depend on apparently unrelated tasks P,Q and R - which, of course, must be done in the correct order. Rolling Eyes Some time ago I tried to put together a flow-chart showing how all of the tasks fit together. Eventually I gave up, because it just got far too complicated. scratch Sometimes it just comes down to good old trial-and-error plus some educated guesswork (and a pinch or two of good luck!) to work out what has been missed. geek
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Wed 9 May 2018 - 13:06


I suppose using human logic in a computer game like SS where every thing is left/right/up/down etc
the proverbial brick wall appears.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Wed 9 May 2018 - 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I suppose using human logic in a computer game like SS where every thing is left/right/up/down etc the proverbial brick wall appears.

Well, seeing as human logic rarely works properly in real life, it's a feature of the game to be just as non-linear Very Happy

If anything, it mirrors real life in that if you get somewhere on time, someone else hasn't got around to it yet

Or if you wait too long to get something done, it'll be too late because everyone else involved has moved on...

C'est la vie. C'est le Zone
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Thu 10 May 2018 - 12:48



es-tu sûr que la zone est correcte


Well they did not pass me.......

Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Mercenary research suit   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 9:46

Where i can find merch researcher suit.
I m stuck with find ultra detectors , Cyclops didn't give me the clue, he not talking with me. Adrenalin send me message to come and talk with him because someone else looking for cascet and he doesn't talk with me when i m visit him . Where i m made mistake
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 12:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where i can find merch researcher suit.
I m stuck with find ultra detectors , Cyclops didn't give me the clue, he not talking with me. Adrenalin send me message to come and talk with him because someone else looking for cascet and he doesn't talk with me when i m visit him . Where i m made mistake

Is this the Merc suit that Syslov wants? It is usually on the floor in the farmhouse in the north west corner where you found the special Controller brain, but I have also found it in the tower of the church.

When you give Victor Hologram the two Elite Detectors and Plasma Caterpillar, he tells you to ask Cyclops where his Ultra Detectors are. Cyclops should then give you the clue. If not, it may mean that you still need to talk to someone else first. Did you give the accumulators to Jora Anomaly? Try talking to the Gynecologist and Jora Anomaly to see if they have anything more to say.

Adrenaline won't talk to you until you have his Ultra Detector.
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 14:04

What is the clue for elite detectors
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 639
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 14:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What is the clue for elite detectors

"A backpack is hidden carefully
In the roots of a withered giant
Where the blind scurry between two hills
One created by nature, the other by man
Near the bleak and unruly valley
And this place already bears witness to your presence there..."

Of course, this may be useless info if the item hasn't been left there yet, and only spawns after Cyclops has given you the clue...
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 14:33

I still don't understand which detectors i need to find first to have a clue , and by the way i m rich east pripyat and look for sole cube. When i m rich the apartment i m find diary on couch which disappear after message for merc and whole east pripyat is empty no one to talk with i don't know how to continue searching for sole cube in labaratory
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 17:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I still don't understand which detectors i need to find first to have a clue , and by the way i m rich east pripyat and look for sole cube. When i m rich the apartment i m find diary on couch which disappear after message for merc and whole east pripyat is empty no one to talk with i don't know how to continue searching for sole cube in labaratory

Victor wants two Elite Detectors. Sakharov sells them.

There have been problems with the Soul Cube quest in E Pripyat for some time. TecnoBacon is aware of it and has already fixed the messages, but unfortunately nothing spawns after that. He will hopefully fix the remainder in a future patch.

In my current game I spawned the map and cube to complete Shadows' quest (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but this is very much a 'kludge' fix. The map remains empty and the three NPCs in the launderette remain AWOL for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Caniggia
Experienced


Posts : 52
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 19:45

I m buy detectors from scientist but game not trigger to task is finish and i can not give them to Hologram
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1610
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I m buy detectors from scientist but game not trigger to task is finish and i can not give them to Hologram

Victor asked for two Elite Detectors and a Plasma Caterpillar. Do you have that as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ultra Detectors by a tree?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ultra Detectors by a tree?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tree pixel!
» Tree House!
» I don't get the Christmas Tree quest
» Sicilian Opening tree graph
» Perim Family Tree

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: