StalkerSoup

Everything relating to StalkerSoup...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Today at 21:12

» DLC 5 content
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby Tzoun9084 Today at 19:25

» Levelup - general discussion
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 8:27

» Request to have access to all maps
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 2:24

» stalkersoup walkthrough collector guide1
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Yesterday at 7:51

» Music flashdrives in music player
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 11:10

» Forum Rules and game
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 10:20

» New map with new areas ??
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 13:20

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_vote_lcapDoes anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_voting_barDoes anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_vote_rcap 
kaplumbaga
Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_vote_lcapDoes anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_voting_barDoes anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Tzoun9084
Ikaruss
Aleks1970
ObiWanCannabis
Statistics
We have 795 registered users
The newest registered user is sigma3d

Our users have posted a total of 8839 messages in 1128 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gillhajr01
Novice

Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2018 - 16:21

It is marked in the middle of rostok for me, but there is nobody around who I should kill
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2018 - 16:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is marked in the middle of rostok for me, but there is nobody around who I should kill

Check your contact list for "Smartass".
Back to top Go down
gillhajr01
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2018 - 17:29

thankyou for the suggestion, but he isn't there Sad Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2018 - 18:13

thankyou for the suggestion, but he isn't there Sad Any other ideas?

I just took this mission as a test, and Smartass was at the marker for me. If he isn't there in your game, and he isn't in your contact list, it sounds as if either he hasn't spawned correctly or he has already died but the game hasn't recognized the fact. This can sometimes happen with 'kill the NPC' tasks. If that is the case, I think all you can do is to return to Baldy and refuse to do the task. It will then disappear from your task list.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2019 - 14:54

best decision dont take this task.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2019 - 12:53

Let me revive this thread because I'm in a similar sittuation.
My objective is a trenchcoat guy standing downstairs in the doorstep leading to Zahar room.
I can't remember his name but it's those game-generated names and it made me be suspicious the mission was not well spawned/created.
Furthermore.. I killed him with the Iglomet to alert no one but no PDA mission update so I think the target NPC is wrong.
I think I met that Smartass guy somewhere before but I can't remember where/when.
Next time I find him I'll try to give him a better lifer to check
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 18:37

Same boat here.

I have no smartass in contacts list.  As described in the OP i have a mark and a large paragraph explaining it but there is no one there and this marker is fixed never moves.

What will I miss if i cancel this mission ?

I loaded a save prior to taking the quest and grabbed it again with the same results. I dont know what i did to break it.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 19:53

Same boat here.

Smartass:

It depends on where you are in the game. He WILL spawn later, not sure what triggers it. If you take the quest early, he won't be there for awhile. I just returned from NPP, and Smartass was in the Rostok Bar area.
(Maybe he should be renamed Dumbass, he walked into the fight with Hump and got himself killed)! Task completed.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 23:06

More good info thanks !
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:19

Same boat here.

Smartass:

It depends on where you are in the game. He WILL spawn later, not sure what triggers it. If you take the quest early, he won't be there for awhile. I just returned from NPP, and Smartass was in the Rostok Bar area.
(Maybe he should be renamed Dumbass, he walked into the fight with Hump and got himself killed)! Task completed.

hi friend. can he appear? it is possible? i dont get this task for trouble. during you take task he is not spawned.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 17:02

Same boat here.

Smartass:

Quote :
hi friend. can he appear? it is possible? i don't get this task for trouble. during you take task he is not spawned.

Hi kaplumbaga,
I THINK he appears after turning off the burner in x-10. If he does before that, his marker doesn't appear anywhere on the map. (Maybe he's hiding out from Baldy, and doesn't feel safe until later  pale )!

I'll bet if you take the task AFTER Radar, he'll appear. Perhaps the DEVS could add a predicate to the task to avoid the confusion.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:46

Above post

hi kd6dm
i agree with you. my before game it happend like that. barman kill x10 soldier task completed during transition collector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?   Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
Page 1 of 1