STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just need some info
by pchester Yesterday at 17:45

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 7:25

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by nemisis1842khann Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 12:49

» Only curious, nothing game breaking
by pchester Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:40

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 1:16

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 23:10

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:12

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

pchester

AsianStrelok

Statistics
We have 557 registered users
The newest registered user is ruudoo1

Our users have posted a total of 6569 messages in 760 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Need info please (Panther's quest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 19:33

I have the mercenaries ring, got a quest to get Panthers backpack. Now as i have the ring, i'm red to all my friends, no more green. How do i get that bag in the building (Freedom armory) with all them freedom guys all over, plus, 3 at the entrance, and 2 inside. Do i kill them all ? No problem doing it, just don't want to mess up things if there is a better way to do it.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have the mercenaries ring, got a quest to get Panthers backpack. Now as i have the ring, i'm red to all my friends, no more green. How do i get that bag in the building (Freedom armory) with all them freedom guys all over, plus, 3 at the entrance, and 2 inside. Do i kill them all ? No problem doing it, just don't want to mess up things if there is a better way to do it.

I never kill anyone from a normally "friendly" faction unless (like Skull's Duty squad at the start of Army Warehouses) it is part of the story. Yes you can pay Sid a lot of money afterward to increase your reputation again. But you never know if one of the NPCs you killed might be important later on. (I remember someone really messing up their game by siding with Skull and killing Lukash and Miser!)

It is a long time since Freedom were hostile to me during this mission, I usually start with them green and they drop to yellow. Still, if you use Panther's stealth exo and stick to a low-crouch, you should be able to sneak in. You should even be able to crouch-jump over the guard blocking the store room without him noticing. Going in at night can help, but remember that the stealth suit doesn't have night vision. Fortunately the base is fairly well lit.

Just watch the timer, and when you get the ten second warning, find a corner out of sight of everyone and quickly remove and replace the suit to recharge it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:12

I never kill anyone from a normally "friendly" faction unless (like Skull's Duty squad at the start of Army Warehouses) it is part of the story. Yes you can pay Sid a lot of money afterward to increase your reputation again. But you never know if one of the NPCs you killed might be important later on. (I remember someone really messing up their game by siding with Skull and killing Lukash and Miser!)

It is a long time since Freedom were hostile to me during this mission, I usually start with them green and they drop to yellow. Still, if you use Panther's stealth exo and stick to a low-crouch, you should be able to sneak in. You should even be able to crouch-jump over the guard blocking the store room without him noticing. Going in at night can help, but remember that the stealth suit doesn't have night vision. Fortunately the base is fairly well lit.

Just watch the timer, and when you get the ten second warning, find a corner out of sight of everyone and quickly remove and replace the suit to recharge it.

Panther's stealth exo, i have not gotten one from him, and mt STASH, well, i would not be able to get to it lol, it's in between duty and the bar lol. i have the blue suit and some good artifacts, will just run in take it and try to run out lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Strelok
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:41

all you have to do is spawn yourself (or keep away from Voronin) stealthy exo
but you have to be quick and take all the stuff from backpack since timer for stealth is pretty limited
just sneak past them and its done
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:46

but you have to be quick and take all the stuff from backpack since timer for stealth is pretty limited

I have Freedom yellow, so i'm ok,can move around with no fights, but i cannot find that bag, i have gone to every room, nothing ? Question ?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:55

I have Freedom yellow, so i'm ok,can move around with no fights, but i cannot find that bag, i have gone to every room, nothing ? Question ?

Backpack on table in armory/store room on ground floor. (You may need to shoot the lock to get in ... if you haven't already done so Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 20:57

Will try the locks.Thanks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 21:13

Backpack on table in armory/store room on ground floor. (You may need to shoot the lock to get in ... if you haven't already done so Very Happy )

No Bag in the armory
Panther stash bag:

Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 21:24

Panther's stealth exo, i have not gotten one from him, and mt STASH, well, i would not be able to get to it lol, it's in between duty and the bar lol. i have the blue suit and some good artifacts, will just run in take it and try to run out lol affraid

Panther should lend you a stealth exo when she gives you the task. She takes it back when you return.

Silly question, but are you sure you actually have Panther's backpack task? She should give you a stealth exo and the backpack should be on the table next to the radio.

exo suit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Task list:

Backpack:
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 21:51

Panther should lend you a stealth exo when she gives you the task. She takes it back when you return.

This quest is confusing, the quest is not according to the story/words used
Panther quest in Mill Lab:

Pliskin file:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 22:03

Silly question, but are you sure you actually have Panther's backpack task? She should give you a stealth exo and the backpack should be on the table next to the radio.

exo suit:

Task list:

Backpack:

Hmmm, Yours are not the same as wat i get bro, She give me 15 min to find that bag, supposed to be inside the lab. If i look at bought, i think my game has gone mix up lol, it's giving the phone and bag quest, instead of the bag quest first.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 22:18

pics:

Hmmm, Yours are not the same as wat i get bro, She give me 15 min to find that bag, supposed to be inside the lab. If i look at bought, i think my game has gone mix up lol, it's giving the phone and bag quest, instead of the bag quest first.

Yes, sorry, we are talking about different tasks, The phone is in a backpack in Warlab, the backpack in Army Warehouses is a later task.

To find the backpack with the phone,
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Fri 4 May 2018 - 23:36

This quest is confusing, the quest is not according to the story/words used
Panther quest in Mill Lab:

Pliskin file:

There's a text error here, sorry

Panther first asks you to find the portable radio (EDIT: NOT her phone) that some Merc has stolen from her in Warlab. She gives you 15 mins to do it quickly, so as not to alert the thief, and to see how good you are

If you're successful she'll give you another job, and will lend you a Stealth exo to get the backpack contents from the AW

Last edited by Sword2012 on Sat 5 May 2018 - 0:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 0:06

I don't understand how anyone could get the AW backpack task before the phone backpack task.  WhiteWolf's screenshots imply this is so and could be the cause of his confusion.

When the normal sequence happens (phone backpack, Demobee dog quest assignment, get the soldier's disk assignment and then get Panther's backpack) there is no mixing up of tasks and terms, everything is laid out simply.

I agree that calling the phone quest by both phone and backpack muddies the waters but if done in sequence it sorts out.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 8:32

I don't understand how anyone could get the AW backpack task before the phone backpack task.  WhiteWolf's screenshots imply this is so and could be the cause of his confusion.

When the normal sequence happens (phone backpack, Demobee dog quest assignment, get the soldier's disk assignment and then get Panther's backpack) there is no mixing up of tasks and terms, everything is laid out simply.

I agree that calling the phone quest by both phone and backpack muddies the waters but if done in sequence it sorts out.

Yes cheers you are correct, and that is why i'm not getting the phone, nor the bag, plus when i gone on with the game, ( clock ran out, mission failed), i could get the quest from Demobee (dog quest) but that did not show also, it was not there, and i got the quest to get the disk from soldier without killing him after i came back from the A.W. i closed all deleted the quest, will try them again today. Also, i made a video over this, how can i add a video in here,so you can understand better, and give me the info i need.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 9:13

For video, you need a host the same as for pictures.  Similar to posting pictures, the host to which you upload the video should provide a link.  For instance, the you tube link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shows a video when you click on it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 9:53

For video, you need a host the same as for pictures.  Similar to posting pictures, the host to which you upload the video should provide a link.  For instance, the you tube link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shows a video when you click on it.

Well i hope this will help. i'm not talking here, as there are to much noise around me today here in Thailand.

S T A L K E R Shadow of Chernobyl 2018 05 05 13 51 04 01

As you can see, first quest, 15 min - find the bag with portable radio in lab, not a phone, 2Nd quest, i can take both of them, get the dog, and get the disk from soldier. The big problem here is, i must find the bag with radio, but get the text to find the phone in the lab as the photo indicates.
Panther quest dialogs:

I get 2 quest at the same time, and i think that is why i cannot find the bag, phone nor the dog. I have not gone to the soldier with the disk, as i will mess up the game doing so. i need to get the items before i get the disk and the dog. it looks like i have to go back to a point before the ring, hope i can get a point close to taking the quest for the ring. i hate this going back to a early point in the game as you can easily miss a quest or something that will mess up the story line further on in the game.

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 10:11

You video doesn't play for me in FireFox, Chrome or Edge.  All I get is a blank screen.  I have no problems playing other videos so don't know what to suggest.

The portable phone *is* the radio, as Sword2012 indicated. There is a text error in the dialogs and quest.

Find the phone/radio and the rest should work out fine for you.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 10:41

You video doesn't play for me in FireFox, Chrome or Edge.  All I get is a blank screen.  I have no problems playing other videos so don't know what to suggest.

The portable phone *is* the radio, as Sword2012 indicated. There is a text error in the dialogs and quest.

Find the phone/radio and the rest should work out fine for you.

Network is slow today on my side, still uploading lol. On the radio/phone, yes, i understand, but, where is it, A.W, or Lab, as one section shows A.W, so is pliskin file showing A.W, then she talks of, (in the lab), but, i cannot find any of the items in this part of the story, no bag with radio/phone, nor the stuft dog at the A.W for Demobee (dog quest). i have gone back to the point where i need to go get the ring, then i will see what will happen from there on.About 2 days ago there was a small update, i think it was 16.9, wat was that for, do you think it shange some dialogs or even shufeld the story line a bit ? just a thought, as i had the same problem in the Recon, where you only get to make the snipers green "after" you got the bag from there camp without getting notest or killing them. yes, it helped me to get to speak to them and do a quest for them, maybe i got it wrong there, thinking as they are green, i get the quest for sid's head, and collect the items in the bag for the guy in the fairy cave. will chat again over the Panther story/quest when i get to her.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 10:50

The walkthrough guide shows Panther's request to find the phone, but it's up to you to find it as the guide does not cover the location of the phone.  pchester gave the location to find it in his reply to this thread, it's in WarLab.

Later, you will be given the task to get a different backpack and its contents from AW, for Panther. I believe that the Demobee stuffed animal spawns at that time.

Take it one step at a time, it should work out.  Finding the phone in WarLabs is the first step.  Trying to take the other steps before trying to get that phone will not work out.

I'm not sure of what happens if you fail to find the phone in the 15 minutes given as I've always worked the quest until I found the phone in time.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 11:34

The walkthrough guide shows Panther's request to find the phone, but it's up to you to find it as the guide does not cover the location of the phone.  pchester gave the location to find it in his reply to this thread, it's in WarLab.

Later, you will be given the task to get a different backpack and its contents from AW, for Panther.  I believe that the Demobee stuffed animal spawns at that time.

Take it one step at a time, it should work out.  Finding the phone in WarLabs is the first step.  Trying to take the other steps before trying to get that phone will not work out.

I'm not sure of what happens if you fail to find the phone in the 15 minutes given as I've always worked the quest until I found the phone in time.

I'm not taking on the uther jobs/quest, only her quest for the (FIND THE BAG WITH THE RADIO) I cannot find it, the story line is messed up
Pliskin file
Panthers quest story line:

Can you see my problem, the story from Panther starts with me, on the bag with portable radio, but also gives location inside the Warlab, where i must get the quest to find the phone in warlab, then the disk from the soldier, then the stuft dog then the bag with radio in the armory A.W. that's my problem. The story line has gone F up on me.
ok, after the 4th time starting from the beginning of finding the ring, i found the bag with the portable radio, not a phone, not at the A.W, in the lab, not at the steps or small passageway, but here as shown on photo, before it was not in there as in the 4 times i gone thru the lab.
Bag with portable radio:

lets see the rest of the story line.
Thanks to all for the support on finding this bag and getting to sortout the mix up in the storyline.

Done !!, Even killed the Boss, everyone happy, can i now give the ring back to Fang ?
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 17:10

Done !!, Even killed the Boss, everyone happy, can i now give the ring back to Fang ?

You actually give the ring back to Lukash, after you have talked to Fang in the Bar. Fang will tell you to bring it back to Lukash.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sat 5 May 2018 - 17:18

You actually give the ring back to Lukash, after you have talked to Fang in the Bar. Fang will tell you to bring it back to Lukash.
Yes, i first gone to Fang, he gave some info over things and a quest, and told me to go give the ring to Lukash, and so i got the quest from Lukash to lead stooped guys that runs around when they spot a ant, to the warlab, clear out the dogs stil playing.
Back to top Go down
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   Sun 6 May 2018 - 21:18

I usually get around the "find the phone" task by handing Panther a Manpack-Portable Radio. Worked twice now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need info please (Panther's quest)   

Back to top Go down

Need info please (Panther's quest)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: