STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Latest patch conundrum
by Sword2012 Today at 15:46

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Today at 15:04

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Today at 14:50

» It's been a while since I've posted, but..
by Alphabet Soup Today at 14:49

» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by pchester Today at 10:19

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 8:06

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:11

» Help!!! Can't get into Waiting Room...
by pchester Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:56

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Sword2012
 
AsianStrelok
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Alphabet Soup
 
TecnoBacon
 
MiksaMV
 
PhilH231
 
doggybag2355
 
Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6528 messages in 756 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 47
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 5:30

i asked him very nicely to give me the codes for the uther doors, and he showed me the finger, well then it came to this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just joking a bit, i just had to test him lol, after that i played it correctly, and got what i needed. It was really nice to be monelitch for a short time, but i rather be a loner, and make friends, PUT YOUR HANDS UP !!! where i can see them  lol!
Good hunting stalkers

PS, how far till the first part ends, how will i know ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 9:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
PS, how far till the first part ends, how will i know ?

Depends what you mean by 'first part'.

Assuming that it hasn't changed since Plesskyn wrote his Guides, Level 0 takes you all the way from arriving in the Zone to the end of Dead City - which is still quite a way from where you are now. Level 1 is the Collector level, and Level 2 is Storm/Desolation - for which we only have the start so far.

Level 0 is long, so for convenience it is divided into Part 1 (up to the Wishgranter - i.e., pretty much the vanilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl game) and Part 2 from there to the end of Dead City.

Despite being a combination of several Mods, the game is intended to be seamless, so you shouldn't notice when you progress between Levels. However, it is advisable to complete any Level 0 side-tasks before progressing to Level 1, as some of the 'quest-giving' NPCs do not appear in Collector.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 47
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 10:13

Previous post:
 

I just gone past the part where the safe has been open and i got the maps from it,  at this time i'm trying to find the half dead guy in the lower Labyrinth to get some device from him to make medicasion with it for some guy in the recon map. The reason i ask is, i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 11:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face

If you have opened the safe, you must have reached Recon, which usually (in my games at least) comes some time after completing the Wishgranter. TecnoBacon recommends that we complete the Wishgranter as soon as possible, otherwise some missions can get messed up. It may be why you haven't been able to get Kruglov to talk about Ghost.

The other side of the Sarcophagus (past the code-locked door) is less urgent, but I would also advise returning to complete that part fairly soon after completing the Wishgranter. That will open NPP2 (Chernobyl North), which is an important area for several missions.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 47
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 12:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i have not done the NPP wish nor the NPP Sarcovicas story, so i need to know if i'm still safe by not doing it at this point, can i proceed with the story and do the wish and Sarcovicas later/last, as i want to do it a bit different, dohing it last, but i don't want to end up losing a piece of the story or hitting a massive crash What a Face

If you have opened the safe, you must have reached Recon, which usually (in my games at least) comes some time after completing the Wishgranter. TecnoBacon recommends that we complete the Wishgranter as soon as possible, otherwise some missions can get messed up. It may be why you haven't been able to get Kruglov to talk about Ghost.

The other side of the Sarcophagus (past the code-locked door) is less urgent, but I would also advise returning to complete that part fairly soon after completing the Wishgranter. That will open NPP2 (Chernobyl North), which is an important area for several missions.

O.K i will go do them before i go further, by the way, found Ghost, killed the Beast and his team Very Happy Bro, in the Recon, the guy there, i delivered the gadged( a contraption to make medicine with), and now have to go find a flask for him in the Radar, is it at the power towers at the point where the road go out to a tunnel leading to dark valley ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 13:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
in the Recon, the guy there, i delivered the gadged( a contraption to make medicine with), and now have to go find a flask for him in the Radar, is it at the power towers at the point where the road go out to a tunnel leading to dark valley ?

Cyclops should have given you a clue. I can't remember the exact wording, but it is something like "near a doll in one of the houses below the five towers". These are the large towers outside X-10.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 551
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 1:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cyclops should have given you a clue. I can't remember the exact wording, but it is something like "near a doll in one of the houses below the five towers". These are the large towers outside X-10.

New dialogue:

Where five long needles conspire to pierce the heavens
In the nest of their collective custodians
Find a forgotten figurine that formed a child's life
It now protects the reparatory vessels, and a repository of value
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...   

Back to top Go down
 
Had a stand down in the Labyrinth...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: