STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just need some info
by pchester Yesterday at 17:45

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 7:25

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by nemisis1842khann Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 12:49

» Only curious, nothing game breaking
by pchester Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:40

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 1:16

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 23:10

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:12

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

pchester

AsianStrelok

Statistics
We have 557 registered users
The newest registered user is ruudoo1

Our users have posted a total of 6569 messages in 760 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Kruglov's flash drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pchester

PostSubject: Kruglov's flash drive   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 20:01

So... I was about to head to Army Warehouses for the first time, when I realised I didn't have the transitions from Rostok to AW or Radar to AW. You get these
Spoiler:

I tried spawning in 'kruglov_flash' so I could try again, but Barkeep had no dialogue to accept it. When I looked in my inventory, there was no 'Kruglov's Flash' - but I did have something I hadn't seen before, called a 'PP-4a Sensor' (a Psi-emission detector). I spawned in Kruglov's flash a few more times to be sure, and they all appeared as 'PP-4a Sensor'.

Fortunately I was able to buy the transition info from Snitch (for his usual exorbitant fee!) and I now have the missing paths.

But I am curious - has anyone else seen this? It might just be a glitch in my game, but did Kruglov's Flash drive always produce a 'PP-4a Sensor' and I never noticed?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Kruglov's flash drive   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 22:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So... I was about to head to Army Warehouses for the first time, when I realised I didn't have the transitions from Rostok to AW or Radar to AW. You get these
Spoiler:

I tried spawning in 'kruglov_flash' so I could try again, but Barkeep had no dialogue to accept it. When I looked in my inventory, there was no 'Kruglov's Flash' - but I did have something I hadn't seen before, called a 'PP-4a Sensor' (a Psi-emission detector). I spawned in Kruglov's flash a few more times to be sure, and they all appeared as 'PP-4a Sensor'.

Fortunately I was able to buy the transition info from Snitch (for his usual exorbitant fee!) and I now have the missing paths.

But I am curious - has anyone else seen this? It might just be a glitch in my game, but did Kruglov's Flash drive always produce a 'PP-4a Sensor' and I never noticed?

i had a bit of a divrand story, i buy the green food pack for a quest, close it, open to see if i had all the items for the deal, green food pack gone, buy 7 from the trader in Acraprom, close it, check if all items are there, green food packs all gone.i then log out of the game, log back in, buy one, save, log out, log in, buy one more, log out, log in bought 7 more green food packs, close it, look to see if all is there, all there. i have no idea why this happened, mest up my game play abit, but completed it. Try logging out then log in.
Back to top Go down

Kruglov's flash drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: