STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just need some info
by pchester Yesterday at 17:45

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 7:25

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by nemisis1842khann Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 12:49

» Only curious, nothing game breaking
by pchester Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:40

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 1:16

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 23:10

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:12

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

pchester

AsianStrelok

Statistics
We have 557 registered users
The newest registered user is ruudoo1

Our users have posted a total of 6569 messages in 760 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 15:18

Hi guys, where can i get the Mercenary research suit that the clear sky trader wants with some items, i have the items ready, but cannot find the Mercenary research suit at enny trader outside the swamp. Are there a different name in the traders log on this suit, Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 15:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys, where can i get the Mercenary research suit that the clear sky trader wants with some items, i have the items ready, but cannot find the Mercenary research suit at enny trader outside the swamp. Are there a different name in the traders log on this suit, Rolling Eyes .

In the house in the Swamp where the Controllers are
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 15:42

Suslov is probably referring to the Mercenary SEVA suit used for their faction's scientific research...
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 15:50

In the house in the Swamp where the Controllers are
Dam, i did that one for the brain, but did not find a suit there, will it only appear after i got this quest from the trader.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 15:52

Suslov is probably referring to the Mercenary SEVA suit used for their faction's scientific research...

Thank to both of you guys, but, i'm off to look again at the controllers hideout/house.

EDIT: O.K, got that Seva suit, it is still not telling me to go drop the collection off silent and i have all the items, is this the suit the Clear sky trader wants  Question

EDIT: Oooops, i'm a dummy, forgetting the mini gun !!! affraid !!!

Got the gun, but, the quest is not telling me that i need to deliver the items to Suslov, i think the suit is not a Seva suit at all scratch

Last edited by WhiteWolf on Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 16:55

Dam, i did that one for the brain, but did not find a suit there, will it only appear after i got this quest from the trader.

Most unique, quest-related items will only spawn when you need them. If you found one before you got the task, you might sell it and not be able to get it back again.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   Fri 20 Apr 2018 - 17:08

Most unique, quest-related items will only spawn when you need them. If you found one before you got the task, you might sell it and not be able to get it back again.
Got the Seva suit, the mini sub gun, and the items, no go, i have not receive a message to deliver the items to Suslov, id the Seva suit the correct suit.

EDIT: Found the problem, everytime i put in a GREEN FOOD PACK, i go out, green food pack is gone, i bay 7, i go out, go look again just to find it all gone, Question Exclamation Question Exclamation something is eating my green food packs Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?   

Back to top Go down

What and where is the Mercenary 'research suit'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: