STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Where is the Stranger in AW for Lighting quest?
by Marked One Today at 20:51

» ATP is killing me = ERROR !!
by WhiteWolf Today at 20:41

» Location marker in Backwater
by pchester Today at 17:10

» Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky
by pchester Today at 17:05

» Dx11 Ext a Dx11 - difference?
by Musketeer Today at 16:58

» Why soldiers immediatletly kill you when you start Colectr?
by Musketeer Today at 16:52

» How to get Shadow's Soul Cube.
by Chef-70 Today at 15:51

» Strelok PDA in mine Cave
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 16:34

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Musketeer

pchester

WhiteWolf

kd6dm

Marked One

Sword2012

TecnoBacon

Chef-70

nemisis1842khann

Arthoryum

Statistics
We have 575 registered users
The newest registered user is Simeon Petkov

Our users have posted a total of 6991 messages in 835 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Aleks1970, joy division

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 16:06

I got a CTD when i go to Rostok when i delivered the documents to Akim from X-18.
Wether i accept the new task to get the documents from X-16, PDA and armor or not, it doesn't matter.
Taking another path through Yantar doesn't work.

Error:

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\StalkerSoup\bin_DX11\XR_3DA.exe" at 0023:0046E25F, CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible()+239 byte(s)

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I got a CTD when i go to Rostok when i delivered the documents to Akim from X-18.
Wether i accept the new task to get the documents from X-16, PDA and armor or not, it doesn't matter.

Error:

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\StalkerSoup\bin_DX11\XR_3DA.exe" at 0023:0046E25F, CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible()+239 byte(s)

Any idea?

Windows 7, 8, or 10? Having your game installed directly in your root directory may cause a problem...

There's another potential problem in your 'SetBoneVisible' entry that others will pick up on...
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:17

Error:

Any idea?

Windows 7, 8, or 10? Having your game installed directly in your root directory may cause a problem...

There's another potential problem in your 'SetBoneVisible' entry that others will pick up on...
Yes i agree, i had the same problems, as i had the game running in Driver C, since i removed it from Driver C and put/installed it to Driver D most problems was gone, and that was with the 1.10016 file, with the new update to 1.10016.8 i had a smooth run playing the collectors free play mode.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:18

Thanks
Was that in the root C:\Stalkersoup or in Program files?
On my PC i have an SSD D: but not on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:51

Thanks
Was that in the root C:\Stalkersoup or in Program files?
On my PC i have an SSD D: but not on my laptop.
Hi Chef-70, My Driver C only have Win 10 and its programs,and then my PC motherboard and Graphics Card files in it, the rest goes in my D drive.i have the hole gome file in Driver D, my backup (main file from Mega) in Driver F, and i do a game progress save in a file in Driver F also, so if i hit a snag, i have a back up to go back to. If you need more info, just shout.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:56

Moved it to D:\Stalkersoup but still crashes.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 17:56

Maybe do a full reinstall on D?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 18:13

O.K, uninstal the Stalkersoup file, use REVO UNINSTALLER, Download the 110012 file and install it to Driver D, then download the 110016 file using MEGA and install it to Driver D, if you have a extra drive, internal or external download it in there, nothing must go into Driver C, look when you instal the files that it don't create a sub file in driver C. Now, install the game file 1.10012 in Driver D, when it is done, leave it, go to the maga file and install the game into Driver D, if i recall it, it will automatically do a sutch and install the game file. After that, you don't do anything, open the stalkersoup file, scroll to the botem, to where the UpdateSS is and click on it, it will start installing the 1.10016.8 files, then after that, you go play it. buzz me if you need more help, i have been there a view time like others.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 18:58

Moved it to D:\Stalkersoup but still crashes.

Don't move, but uninstall and reinstall. Otherwise your old registry entries will make the game think its files are still on the C:\ drive

Also, Windows 10 needs different installation instructions to Windows 7. Please see the guide for details, and follow the instructions from others who have Windows 10 and a fully working game... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:18

O.K, uninstal the Stalkersoup file, use REVO UNINSTALLER, Download the 110012 file and install it to Driver D, then download the 110016 file using MEGA and install it to Driver D, if you have a extra drive, internal or external download it in there, nothing must go into Driver C, look when you instal the files that it don't create a sub file in driver C. Now, install the game file 1.10012 in Driver D, when it is done, leave it, go to the maga file and install the game into Driver D, if i recall it, it will automatically do a sutch and install the game file. After that, you don't do anything, open the stalkersoup file, scroll to the botem, to where the UpdateSS is and click on it, it will start installing the 1.10016.8 files, then after that, you go play it. buzz me if you need more help, i have been there a view time like others.

Did all this.
Installed in D:\Games\STALKERSOUP but still crashes with the same error Sad
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:42

Chef-70, sorry for your troubles! The instructions you followed are a basic outline that may work.  Unfortunately, it appears they did not work.

I'd follow the directions given by Sword2012.  He refers to a step-by-step guide that is forum-approved and has been prepared by multiple authors with the goal in mind of working for the greatest audience possible.

The instructions can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .  If you have Windows 10, scroll near the bottom to see additional instructions to follow for an installation successful for most.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:43

Nothing helps. What does the error with: CKinematics::LL_SetBoneVisible mean anyway?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:06

Doing a forum search, one "cause" of the SetBoneVisible error is user-edited files.  Copying "user.ltx" from an old install to a new one is one example that caused the error for a user. On a new install you need to allow the system to create a new user.ltx and modify it afterwards.

Similarly, any files changed via the system interface or manually after an install must be allowed to be re-created by the system on a new install.

Another was having certain weapons in inventory, but that was supposed to be addressed in a micropatch in the past.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:22

I did a fresh install and created a new user.ltx.
Why is it only when i go to the Bar area?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:29

Try dropping most of your backpack contents (say, into the box ad the Duty checkpoint to Rostok) and see if the problem recurs.

If it happens again, I'm going to have to defer to more knowledgeable people. If the problem goes away, it's possible you have somehow crossed a line on how much inventory you can keep in Rostok/Bar. If so, sell off all unneeded stash items you may have in Rostok, then pick up one or two or so items at the Duty stash and see if the problem recurs.

Rinse, lather, repeat.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 20:47

Nothing helps...

If you follow the step by step instructions, which include testing along the way, at what point does the game stop working?

Please bear in mind that your old saves, created within a potentially faulty install, may be corrupted and you can't trust them in a new install...
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 8:00

I did the Wish Granter task.
Spawned in the Agroprom underground.
Went to Rostok, crash.
I think i have to start all over.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:25

I did the Wish Granter task.
Spawned in the Agroprom underground.
Went to Rostok, crash.
I think i have to start all over.

Bro, i had this same problem when using old saves to a fresh new fille install, i just deleted all the game saves and started over. You must remember, the 1.10016 and 1.10016.8 files, there are things change in the new update 1.10016.8 file that will conflict with the old saves that you have from playing 1.10016 files. Just start over Chef-70.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:10

Thanks. I'll just do that.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:55

While starting over is certainly a fix, perhaps the only fix at this point, I am unaware of any specific save file conflicts between 1.10016 and 1.10016 with micropatch 8.  There exist game play issues between versions, this is well known, but I can find no save file issues being reported.

As Sword2012 stated, faulty saves from a faulty install can cause problems.  But a faulty installation is not an issue between a 1.10016 install and a 1.10016 install patched up to micropatch 8.

Can anyone point to specific game save issues between the two (1.10016 and 1.10016, mp 8 )?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.   

Back to top Go down

CTD when going to Rostok after delivering documents from X-18 to Akim.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: