» Error message and help/support subforum
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby lv1234 Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

» Cars and missiles
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:46

» How to arm mines - Help, please...
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:43

» Compound Bow / Crossbow
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:50

» What is proper way to report ALL bugs?
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 9:43

» Realistic water intake
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:39

» Firepower level 1+
Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:35

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
lv1234
Back in the Zone... I_vote_lcapBack in the Zone... I_voting_barBack in the Zone... I_vote_rcap 
Kharaagh
Back in the Zone... I_vote_lcapBack in the Zone... I_voting_barBack in the Zone... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 925 registered users
The newest registered user is Artistofphat

Our users have posted a total of 9768 messages in 1263 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Back in the Zone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHoek
Zombie
MadHoek

Back in the Zone... Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Zone...   Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2018 - 22:13

Greetings fellow Stalkers,
I love, love, love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. In fact I own every game twice.
(One regular copy plus the collectors-edition of all three games)
I´m aware of this project pretty much since it started and I triple love Stalkersoup.

Some info about me:
I am from Earth and at this very moment of writing, my body is 36 years old, I attended a school for glasscraft and design,
used to work as a graphics designer and studied timebased and interactive media.
Unfortunately, I´m pretty bad as a programmer ´cause I´m more into graphics and video but I know a bit about it.
Life tends to treat me like the Zone from time to time (but without the possibility of fortune) so at the moment I work as some kind of postal-dude. Package tossing you know?
People with some knowledge of classic computer games know, we are a very dangerous species. Very Happy
But no worries, I see Stalkersoup and everyone connected to it as a friend. Very Happy
As an attempt to contribute, I already created an alternate version of the inventory wich I plan to post this weekend.
Hope you will like it. See you.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2018 - 23:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I´m aware of this project pretty much since it started and I triple love Stalkersoup.

Some info about me:
I am from Earth and at this very moment of writing, my body is 36 years old, I attended a school for glasscraft and design,
used to work as a graphics designer and studied timebased and interactive media.
Unfortunately, I´m pretty bad as a programmer ´cause I´m more into graphics and video but I know a bit about it.
Life tends to treat me like the Zone from time to time (but without the possibility of fortune) so at the moment I work as some kind of postal-dude. Package tossing you know?
People with some knowledge of classic computer games know, we are a very dangerous species. Very Happy
But no worries, I see Stalkersoup and everyone connected to it as a friend. Very Happy
As an attempt to contribute, I already created an alternate version of the inventory wich I plan to post this weekend.

Hi MadHoek, welcome to the Stalkersoup forum. Most of us here are long-time fans of all things Stalker, so you are certainly among friends! Very Happy See you in the Zone!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2018 - 1:02

Welcome back, Madhoek!  Don't feel bad about employment status, the Zone is a great leveler.  I'm currently unemployable, so am glad I put away that special stash of rare artefacts Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Back in the Zone... Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2018 - 18:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Some info about me:
Greeting Stalker MadHoek, i also joined the unemployed class sins last year, and still in it lol. Like your inventory setup bro, hope they bring it in the game. I have some nice ideas to for the game, but my head is too flat for the graphics lol, i will love to know how you guys do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Zone...   Back in the Zone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Zone...
Page 1 of 1