STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ok ,need help
by pchester Yesterday at 23:26

» Error message and help/support subforum
by kd6dm Yesterday at 20:23

» Stability? haha
by nemisis1842khann Yesterday at 13:25

» Warlab transition(s)
by Chef-70 Yesterday at 8:15

» Fake cigarette error
by ObiWanCannabis Fri 19 Oct 2018 - 16:42

» Why is the latest patch still not spawning anything?
by WhiteWolf Fri 19 Oct 2018 - 14:18

» All the door codes. Add code and location...
by Rat Catcher Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 6:42

» The Rat is back...
by Sword2012 Wed 17 Oct 2018 - 19:07

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012

Rat Catcher

Musketeer

pchester

WhiteWolf

nemisis1842khann

Chef-70

joy division

kd6dm

N0uba

Statistics
We have 599 registered users
The newest registered user is Roobanguy

Our users have posted a total of 7300 messages in 884 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Error message and help/support subforum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 21:51

Well, of these, (b) looks most promising. You photograph the yellow box, the box disappears, you talk to Nix at the camp fire (if necessary after resurrecting him), then talk to Panther's Father. I have never known Nix to disappear altogether.

Again, I'm not sure why the info portion didn't work for you. I just tested it by taking the photo, ignoring Nix, giving myself the info portion and going straight to Panther's Father. He then had the dialogue to continue.

Other than reloading an earlier save and trying again, I can't think what else to suggest. If you want to send me an earlier save game, I can play it through and see if it works in my game.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Thu 26 Jul 2018 - 0:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, of these, (b) looks most promising. You photograph the yellow box, the box disappears, you talk to Nix at the camp fire (if necessary after resurrecting him), then talk to Panther's Father. I have never known Nix to disappear altogether.

Again, I'm not sure why the info portion didn't work for you. I just tested it by taking the photo, ignoring Nix, giving myself the info portion and going straight to Panther's Father. He then had the dialogue to continue.

Other than reloading an earlier save and trying again, I can't think what else to suggest. If you want to send me an earlier save game, I can play it through and see if it works in my game.
Under b), Nix does indeed disappear. No body to resurrect, no Nix in Cordon as far as I can tell. The info portion might work, but for the fact my game is currently stuck in mode c). No yellow box, no picture that can be taken and Nix/all NPC are green box in the rookie village. I created a new all.sav between mode b) and mode c), so am looking at reverting behavior to mode b) ATM.

I may yet send a game, thanks for the offer!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Fri 27 Jul 2018 - 0:47

I ended up uninstalling/re-installing SS and am able to continue with dialogs with Nix and Panthers Father.

Strange thing is, Nix is visible and "green" at the time of my photo, I take a picture of an invisible character that's "Yellow" yet speak with Nix after the picture.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 23:42

Hi guys,

Get a CTD each time I enter the Waiting room map, coming from Techniques.
I started a new level up 1 game (fresh install) and currently doing ZEP missions.

Here's the log:

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: e:\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\amk_anoms.script:1149: attempt to compare number with nil
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Wed 1 Aug 2018 - 0:28

Hi guys,

Get a CTD each time I enter the Waiting room map, coming from Techniques.
I started a new level up 1 game (fresh install) and currently doing ZEP missions.

Here's the log:

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line          : 73
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : LUA error: e:\stalkersoup\gamedata\scripts\amk_anoms.script:1149: attempt to compare number with nil

Email Tecnobacon for the fix. I ran into that, and he sent me a new .dbv1

Good luck.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Sun 9 Sep 2018 - 21:14

Hi guys, I've completed ZEP, gold bars, and Ceasier quests. Were do I go from here?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Sun 9 Sep 2018 - 22:15

Hi guys, I've completed ZEP, gold bars, and Ceasier quests. Were do I go from here?
Thanks

Do you mean Caesier or Collector? At the end of ZEP you should have received a message from Sid that sets you on the Caesier trail. Sid told you that someone was seen in the north east of ATP. Look for
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 1:54

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "X:\bin\xrCore.dll" at 0023:02D2000E

I re-installed win10, partitioned a drive call X:/ and named it X Files.......I don't hear laughter. I've been going through STALKER withdrawal for about a month. It was working well on my Passport, but not since the new win10 reinstall. As per your advice, I partitioned my hard drive, but I still get the same error. I'm using 7z ver.9 and Revo uninstaller to remove all stalker traces in the registry. When I hit the FSS launcher, it only goes as far as the 1st screen and the green bug icon shows up. Please help, I'm on 24 hour suicide watch.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 2:36

Please help, I'm on 24 hour suicide watch.

Please follow this step by step guide to installing with Windows 10, from start to finish, checking each stage carefully, and let us know at which stage you have problems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 7:41

XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "X:\bin\xrCore.dll" at 0023:02D2000E

I re-installed win10, partitioned a drive call X:/ and named it X Files.......I don't hear laughter. I've been going through STALKER withdrawal for about a month. It was working well on my Passport, but not since the new win10 reinstall. As per your advice, I partitioned my hard drive, but I still get the same error. I'm using 7z ver.9 and Revo uninstaller to remove all stalker traces in the registry. When I hit the FSS launcher, it only goes as far as the 1st screen and the green bug icon shows up. Please help, I'm on 24 hour suicide watch.

Rat, after i cleand out file using Revo, i still had files left, i go and silect Driver C, gone to top right corner, Searsh box, tipe in stalkersoup, delet everything that is files of stalkersoup, then do the same with Driver D, after that i start with new file install, and, DO NOT INSTSALL 1.10016, ONLY BASE FILES, THE 10 FILES, AND UPDATE USEING UPDATESS, hope it will help.
Back to top Go down
N0uba
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Yesterday at 17:58

CTD in Yantar trying to retrieve the bulletproof vest.

-->XR LOGIC: pstor_save_all[63] for[single_player]
-->TASK MGR: save new packet tasks[160]
-->TASK MGR: save new packet active tasks[14]
-->BIND STALKER: save[110017] save, diff[131] test psize[4858]
-->BIND STALKER: save, diff[131] psize[4858] good
-->TB3D SERVICES: Memory check
* [win32]: free[1507012 K], reserved[284320 K], committed[2402908 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[1367302 K]
* [x-ray]: crt heap[360524 K], process heap[1615789 K], game lua[71538 K], engine lua[159 K], render[4711 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[79239 K], smem[9355 K]
* Log file has been saved successfully!
-->NETPACKET PDA BINDER: save[netpacket_pda38140] packet size[1055]
* Saving spawns...
* Saving objects...
* 43789 objects are successfully saved
* Game 259_x.sav is successfully saved to file 'f:\stalkersoup\_appdata_\saves\259_x.sav'
stack trace:

0023:08496EBC xrGame.dll
0023:08497029 xrGame.dll
0023:084E3550 xrGame.dll
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   Yesterday at 20:23

CTD in Yantar trying to retrieve the bulletproof vest.

Spoiler:

Does "259_x.sav" load for you? If so, I get those once in awhile, but the save loads up and I can continue. If persistent, send the log, autosave entering Yantar, and a save right before picking up the vest to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

EDIT: Just got that same error trying to exit Lab x16. Sent saves to TB

PostSubject: Re: Error message and help/support subforum   

Back to top Go down

Error message and help/support subforum
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7