StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jowien
Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup I_vote_lcapHi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup I_voting_barHi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1747 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorwirst

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
codeonion
Novice
codeonion

Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup   Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul 2017 - 9:03

Hi!

I am the developer of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason I have come here is to develop upon the idea and create a better app for the community.

<3 Stalkersoup
Back to top Go down
http://blog.codeonion.com
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup   Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul 2017 - 15:56

Ahh good! I'm surpised you came to find us!!! I thought we would usually come to find you!!!

I found your app by accident about 2 weeks ago...

Incidently, the uide is extremely old and disorgansied...

I personally have been using the 2010 guide, But Stalkersoup is a specific type of NS mod... Whereby many things have been removed, chenaged and fixed....

The guide does need a complete re-write, and I have skills to fix the badly translated text...

The overall goal is to remove the need for a guide enitrely by translating all the text manually, which I have been doing with Sword2012 and some other people as part of the Dialogue Imporovemnet Project.

So far we are 130 texts files into it, and have about 36 (very large files) to complete.

However there are other issues with the game that require modifying some of the mission scripts...
I will be talking with TB about that very soon.

Many of the artefact properties are not accurate in the guide as we were forced to tweak them and fix then in the SS game.

Let me know more information about your plans... Which guide you used to base your app on, and of course, let us know how we can help you!

I opened a new topic for your app here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And there is a dedicated thread for the dialogue imporovements here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
codeonion
Novice
codeonion

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup   Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul 2017 - 16:13

Thanks for the reply!

I will reply to you on that topic link Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.codeonion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup   Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I can develop more Guides for the Soup
Page 1 of 1