STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Where is the Stranger in AW for Lighting quest?
by Marked One Today at 20:51

» ATP is killing me = ERROR !!
by WhiteWolf Today at 20:41

» Location marker in Backwater
by pchester Today at 17:10

» Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky
by pchester Today at 17:05

» Dx11 Ext a Dx11 - difference?
by Musketeer Today at 16:58

» Why soldiers immediatletly kill you when you start Colectr?
by Musketeer Today at 16:52

» How to get Shadow's Soul Cube.
by Chef-70 Today at 15:51

» Strelok PDA in mine Cave
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 16:34

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Musketeer

pchester

WhiteWolf

kd6dm

Marked One

Sword2012

TecnoBacon

Chef-70

nemisis1842khann

Arthoryum

Statistics
We have 575 registered users
The newest registered user is Simeon Petkov

Our users have posted a total of 6991 messages in 835 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Aleks1970, joy division

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Pripyat bug/glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Pripyat bug/glitch   Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 8:42

Hi to all Stalkers
First off, i broke my keyboard so no end point button, my keyboard is dead on right side so i will use (,) for the dot,
Today i again using Revo uninstaller cleaned out all stalkersoup files and then i gone threw manually and removed if i found some files left,
Installed the first file (1,10012) then (1,10016) and updated it to latest updates using (update SS) Transferred my game save File (appdata) to the new clean Stalkersoup file (appdata) all done,
Open game as normal, selected the point of my last save, game on, loaded some guns to take to the dealer, then i thought let me save and see what will happen, Click ESC, selected save section, click save,nothing happened, click cancel, it canceled, click go back to the zone, game crush (Freezes)
I still feel that there are a bug/glitch in the Prapyat map, or there are to many things running in that map,
The same that happened in the ATP and Garbage map are in Prapyat Map,
Right on top of the room you sit with 4 to 5 anomalies plus a teleport, and inside at the rear stairs are about 3 to 4 anomalies and i think that is creating the problem in the room where saving and clicking the sleep couch or just opening the door, going in your infantry section go's in a crush,freeze or just bombs out to main page,
There a slight vibration when you move around, meaning theirs to many thing running in that area, we saw it in the Garbage, and now after they reduced the anomalies the vibration is gone, movement is back to normal,
Going back to the teleport, the entrance from ATP to Prapyat, land on roof top go threw 1st one OK, go 2nd one, game crush/freezes, that tell's me there is to many things running in that map, say what you want,
I have gone to other maps when by luck i could get out of Prapyat, no problems from there an i mailed the videos off the game play to tecnobacon so they can look and see the problem in Prapyat,
Also in the game, where is all the stalkers,army boys,monolith, the trader in at the where house, the army boys in wild territory, stalkers in cordon and the 3 in garbage,
Well i try'd to give my info on what i found in the game out to the moderators, cannot do more then that, i play (test) and give feedback,
Have a grate weekend stalkers
White Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pripyat bug/glitch   Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 14:30

Above text:

Hi White Wolf
Would you please confirm that you started a new game, and waited for the ALL save, before you reverted to your old save?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pripyat bug/glitch   Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above text:

Hi White Wolf
Would you please confirm that you started a new game, and waited for the ALL save, before you reverted to your old save?
Hi Sward2012, yes i did wait, i even played it till i met dock, then i saved and log'd out, log'd in and loaded my game save, i thought i have corrupted files so i deleted them in just loaded the one i played running from map to map, the secret tunnel and so on with no hick up's, this morning loaded with no problems, gone to the bar, then went to wild territory, jump to radar, all good no poop, the moment i entered PRAPYAT i started getting light vibrating movement, hick up's pause go movement, i get in room, click to open bag, bam i'm out, log in, start loading my stuff to take it out from there, I CANNOT GET OUT OF PRAPYAT, the game crushes on exit any one off them, you cannot get pass the underground parking, even going around it you fail, going threw the sport arena theirs so many anomalies there duty guys sit at entrance and freedom on the other side, no rely, you dye trying to get to the other side, and if you make it half way, bam, game freezes or crush or go's to start page, i try'd every where even where i got out yesterday is no good, so i became part of Prapyat, no bro, this 1,10016,8, blow my game up, i did updates with this update SS, never had to do a new save or what, the moderators reduced the anomalies maybe added things that caused all this, WHY i had no problem in the game play, only complained over the over population of anomalies , Right, so after i got the info they fix the anomalies problem, then i updated the game and, bam!! thank you man!! game is messed up, i cannot even find the collector play in start up, thinking i will just start new, from scratch, just the part that says, return to the zone, and you back in the normal game, i'll battle with it for a day or so, then i'll just restart from the beginning, STALKERSOUP, new name, STALKEROVER geek
Cheers bro, will chat again
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pripyat bug/glitch   Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I cannot even find the collector play in start up, thinking i will just start new, from scratch, just the part that says, return to the zone, and you back in the normal game

I'm going leave the Pripyat bug to those far wiser in these matters than I, but if you want to get into Collector mode, you can't do this while you're already in the main game, because 'Return to the Zone' will simply take you from the game's menu back to the level you're already playing Wink

So you need to restart the game, 'Enter the Zone', and go to 'Collector Freeplay'  Very Happy

Good hunting, Stalker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pripyat bug/glitch   

Back to top Go down

Pripyat bug/glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: