STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Zahar and Fox quest completion problem
by Ikaruss Today at 7:13

» Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
by kaplumbaga Yesterday at 19:33

» Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
by td3005 Yesterday at 18:08

» Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
by kaplumbaga Yesterday at 10:46

» Cube quest - Stuck
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:31

» I need to call back the dead...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:22

» Where are Caesier's stashes?
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:16

» Freebie and the military at the bridge
by kaplumbaga Sat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:45

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Ikaruss
 
Statistics
We have 674 registered users
The newest registered user is swindial

Our users have posted a total of 7831 messages in 970 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 ATP Map, dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 8:13

Greetings Stalkers. Has anyone had the problem at ATP map where when you entered you find your self just standing, no functions from keyboard or mouse. i enter from other points to see if it will some how fix the entrance from Rostock, but have the same problem, no functions. If you had this problem, how did you fix it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1608
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Greetings Stalkers. Has anyone had the problem at ATP map where when you entered you find your self just standing, no functions from keyboard or mouse. i enter from other points to see if it will some how fix the entrance from Rostock, but have the same problem, no functions. If you had this problem, how did you fix it.

Is this after completing the
Spoiler:
 

It will also help if you can send TecnoBacon (stalkersoup@tecnobacon.com) a save game from the point at which the problem appears, along with an explanation of the problem, and hopefully he can identify what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Greetings Stalkers. Has anyone had the problem at ATP map where when you entered you find your self just standing, no functions from keyboard or mouse. i enter from other points to see if it will some how fix the entrance from Rostock, but have the same problem, no functions. If you had this problem, how did you fix it.

Is this after completing the
Spoiler:
 

It will also help if you can send TecnoBacon (stalkersoup@tecnobacon.com) a save game from the point at which the problem appears, along with an explanation of the problem, and hopefully he can identify what is wrong.

Dam!, can that be why i sit with all this problems, as i posted ? i'll just copy and past the hole file and give them all my hick ups i sit with in the game now after updating to new update. Playing before the update with all them over populated anomalies was better then trying to play now.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1608
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Greetings Stalkers. Has anyone had the problem at ATP map where when you entered you find your self just standing, no functions from keyboard or mouse. i enter from other points to see if it will some how fix the entrance from Rostock, but have the same problem, no functions. If you had this problem, how did you fix it.

Is this after completing the
Spoiler:
 

It will also help if you can send TecnoBacon (stalkersoup@tecnobacon.com) a save game from the point at which the problem appears, along with an explanation of the problem, and hopefully he can identify what is wrong.

Dam!, can that be why i sit with all this problems, as i posted ? i'll just copy and past the hole file and give them all my hick ups i sit with in the game now after updating to new update. Playing before the update with all them over populated anomalies was better then trying to play now.

When you update, remember to start a new game to create a new all.sav file before continuing with your current game. This will ensure that any changes in the update will be incorporated into your existing game. Otherwise it is possible that there may be a conflict in the code somewhere.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran


Posts : 468
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 76
Location : Sussex

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:23


Hi WhiteWolf

I had that problem I dropped into ATP from the bar area and 'what the blazes' it was all
dead, every thing was there but just a photo image, I tried a few times but to no good,
as I remembered it past the duty at the gate and a hoard of dogs, jumped over the fence,
and into ATP and the game was dead, its then I noticed my mouse was also dead the batteries were
dead , I checked them on a tester and they were dead no life at all, replaced and bingo it
was all ok, why they died so quickly no idea, the mouse was all ok when in the bar, you normaly
know when the mouse is going if you have a wireless mouse, but this time no idea, prehaps
some one has an idea of what or why it happened so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 637
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 16:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...then I noticed my mouse was also dead the batteries were  dead , I checked them on a tester and they were dead no life at all, replaced and bingo it was all ok, why they died so quickly no idea, the mouse was all ok when in the bar, you normaly know when the mouse is going if you have a wireless mouse, but this time no idea, prehaps some one has an idea of what or why it happened so suddenly.

Hi nemisis1842khann

If your mouse was an analogue device, you'd get an indication that its performance was dropping as the battery failed

With digital devices, or anything else using ICs, they'll stop working immediately the battery voltage drops below a critical level

The moral is to use good quality alkaline batteries. Never mix them from different or older packs, and replace them regularly and more often. Just as you'd replace the batteries in your smoke alarms annually - before they started to fail... affraid


Last edited by Sword2012 on Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2017-06-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 19:29

turn off extra spawns and load the autosave, bug in extra spawns script for atp
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
WhiteWolf
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 19:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
turn off extra spawns and load the autosave, bug in extra spawns script for atp

Did as you said, and did a new start, still had the crushes,freezes, or game just bails out. decided to do a fresh loaf, and update to the latest update, then open the game in new game, then transfer my game progress file and see if the game runs as it shoot, if not, well, it's then only one thing to do, start game allover again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Reminder about ATP and keyboard/mouse not working after Gold Bars.   Sat 7 Jul 2018 - 0:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
turn off extra spawns and load the autosave, bug in extra spawns script for atp

First time I have encountered the ATP "bug", no mouse or keyboard for start of Collector2. Didn't remember the TB post, but it works.

Extra spawns is in TB3D_modders.script, and is true by default:
extra_spawns = false --true -- (true) !M! turns on/off the extra dynamic spawns after levelup 0

Just a heads up for Stalkers heading to Collector2.

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ATP Map, dead   

Back to top Go down
 
ATP Map, dead
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2 fast 2 dead
» Walking Dead figures
» Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
» Dead illegal Enemy (DIE)
» iPad Died....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: