STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bar area attack problems
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:14

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 10:12

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:49

» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:14

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 10:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nemisis1842khann

pchester

TecnoBacon

Statistics
We have 579 registered users
The newest registered user is lobylsun

Our users have posted a total of 7041 messages in 844 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

MadCow

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

GPS Beacon gadget/ bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:30

Hi every one, like to find out on the GPS Beacon gadget, is there a limit on it or can i have on in every map. The bags, what is the weight limit on it indoors on floor, table and so on.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 13:34

I'm unsure if there's a limit on how many beacons per map you may have, but AFAIK the stash bags have no limit other than a program limit of "too many", which I believe varies per map but is in the hundreds of items.  The game engine has a finite limit of ALL items in a map, of which items in a bag count toward that limit.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 14:05

1have 12 bags in my room. My colector bags1 is personal stuff, pda's, repair kit and guns for parts and so on. 2 one of each gun, pistol, sights, suppressor's, and knifes in the game,3 all ammo, cans, containers, mins and so on, 4 all suites, 5 food, 6 medical suplys, 7 artifects, 8 body parts, my for sale bags 9 guns and pistols, 10 ammo, aquipment, food, medical and so on, 11 artifects, 12 body parts. It is a collectors game right. 😁 but setting some bags here and there to manage my loot the best root to my save house. All are ok in game play, just needed to get info on the GPS and bag weight limit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 14:14

If you want it to be a collector's game - it's your game, enjoy! Wink

Personally, I keep a very few mementos, a bunch of generic vodka, mutant parts and related, artifacts and little else (radioactive artifacts have made my main stash very radioactive!). I keep only one permanent stash plus one or two temp stashes when needed. I also keep items I know from past experience I'll need later in the game.

If my main stash needs to be scrolled to see what I have I start considering thinning out the items. Money takes up little room and if I'm never going to use that SCAR, why keep it?

That's my game. Sounds like you're building a SS version of a Fallout personal house. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 14:26

Bro, it would be nice to have a save in my room that has 12 to 15 sections in it as in having all them bags. What secret items you talking about, chair some info lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:11

I have no secret items.  If you mean items I keep because I know they will be needed in the future, I don't keep a list, that's not how my brain works.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 16:38

At one time, TB stated that no more than two (2) GPS units should be used in the game. But, since then, there have been some changes made to the GPS units to show the contents of the stashes, so I don't know if there is still a limit. I use more than 2, as I tend to keep ammo stashes at or near entrances of levels where lots of ammo will be needed.

But so far as caches, TB has repeatedly advised against loading them up with stuff, as each item (including each bullet) is "enumerated" when you get within switch distance of the stash. Uses lots of memory, causes "staggers", and stability problems with the game. I'm kind of a pack rat, and tend to collect stuff, but lately I've been cleaning out stashes. As you say, sjohnson, if I haven't used it, why keep it?  Like you, I do stash stuff needed later in the game. AFAIK, there is no published list of these items.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:11

I understand what you both say, i was  planning to get rid of all the collection stuff, just  needed it for pic,s on what is available in the game.  Will just stock on guns for repair part, and suits to repairs my suite. On ammo i just will keep what i like to use, and maybe 200 of food and medical stuff i need. Already on 5mil, and I'm selling at the moment stuff of, about 30 full loads of 329 kg of guns, ammo and so on., not even touching the collection. I have 95% of guns, pistols, sights, sepresors, and knives, and on suits, maybe 70% of them, maybe more. I injoy colecting them but when you want to sift, it is a problem, so, it,s time to let it all go. On the GPS, i have 7 setup in 7 locations, but i did read that it can cause problems with your pda, that is why i ask about it. I putting it up as a sifting stock from on map to another the best and easy root to safe house and then to the traders. Really need a trader in Prabyat, maybe send the guy from acraprom to set up a trad post here, the guy in radar sucks, never has what you need and pays poorly for what you selling here in the North side.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 18:26

Syak is in Radar, one map away from Prypiat so I see no need.  Plus, some of the missions are meant to be deep into the zone, forcing you to either place caches like a mountain climber or plan your carry load to get you through.

To be honest, it's quite exciting to be down to your last magazine and against a powerful mutant or some NPCs where every shot must be perfect.  Sometimes, it's best to run away and live another day!  MO can outrun any mutant or almost any NPC.  Speed is sometimes your best play.

It can really generate a sense of accomplishment when you are dragging yourself into Bar with a tattered and torn suit, a firearm that jams every other round, no food or ammo.  Then you know you've done something tough! We. are. Sparta! Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 18:53

😁 yes, i hear you. I,m still running around in a cobblestone suit, XM- 29 OICW rifle, boar 12 hammer shot gun and to open boxes and tins i use my trusty Beretta FS92. I keep all in good shape, but it's like you say, there come times you have to plan quick, hide, make every shot count, and just say, dam!!, that was a rush. It happened today, bisy moving equipment when all these brain dead zombies came out to great me, 27 of them in a pack, shot gun low on ammo, rifle low on ammo, i thaoght, today you getting a beat up like never before. Them guys with them 16 pound hammers as fists, just stated aiming and doing head shots with my rifle, caught me grinding my teeth lol. Love this game sins it came out, have all 3 and now stalkersoup one. My pc net is down for 3 month now, so still hitting all these anomalies, hectic man. Hope i get back online soon.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPS Beacon gadget/ bags   

Back to top Go down

GPS Beacon gadget/ bags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: