STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just need some info
by pchester Yesterday at 17:45

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 7:25

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by nemisis1842khann Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 12:49

» Only curious, nothing game breaking
by pchester Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:40

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 1:16

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 23:10

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:12

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
pchester
 
AsianStrelok
 
Statistics
We have 557 registered users
The newest registered user is ruudoo1

Our users have posted a total of 6569 messages in 760 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Patch 16.7 issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Patch 16.7 issues   Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 18:36

I noticed a lot of good changes in 17.7, but I have a couple issues. Recreated all.save by starting a new game, and reloaded my some mid-game lvl 0 save. Haven't played a lot, but so far I've encountered following thingies:

- Upon entering Cordon I'm still getting that "kill bandits at carpark" quest automatically.
- Afaik, side-quests "kill bandits at Garbage" and "kill pack of monsters" at Warehouses are still work-in-progress.
- Upon talking with  Sid, I've got a new line "Wow, I got a new Military armor" even I don't have any "Military" armor, only the one I'm wearing (Duty exo). If I choose that line, Sid gives me keys and some ID, points me to find some armyman, but I can't find him. Actually, I'm not sure what to do at that point.

Here's a screenshot, can send save if need be.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: Sorry guys, I misnumbered a patch in the title. Corrected.


Last edited by grayxy on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 48
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 19:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
... Upon talking with  Sid, I've got a new line "Wow, I got a new Military armor" even I don't have any "Military" armor, only the one I'm wearing (Duty exo). If I choose that line, Sid gives me keys and some ID, points me to find some armyman, but I can't find him. Actually, I'm not sure what to do at that point...

My fault Embarassed  I have forgot to include one prerequisite for this text line.
The text line must become active only after the taken task about the military outpost documents...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
... Sid gives me keys and some ID, points me to find some armyman, but I can't find him...

Text for this task i still very confusing.:
 

You shouldn't take this task yet...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 1:18

Ah, ok, thanks...

Been in the Swamps.
- Upon entry via Cordon, those Clear Sky guys are still dropping dead like flies for no apparent reason, after player finish helping them liberate the church and that CS guy there.
- I always forget, I have that line in talk with Sviblov "Look, I have something interesting for you!" for ages, and never understood what that means?Smile Is it some kind hook for a quest?
- After taking that quest to tag a pseudo-giant at Agroprom, when I go to finish quest, the Iglomet is properly removed from the inventory, but ammo remains and I can't transfer anywhere or sell it, only drop it.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 66
Location : South Dakota, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 3:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ah, ok, thanks...

Been in the Swamps.
- Upon entry via Cordon, those Clear Sky guys are still dropping dead like flies for no apparent reason, after player finish helping them liberate the church and that CS guy there.

Known issue.  They are getting injured by the invisible "flora" (name per moddb, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I think it's called something else in SS) and die a bit later.  I don't know if this is by design or a missed NPC routing feature of the church mission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
- I always forget, I have that line in talk with Sviblov "Look, I have something interesting for you!" for ages, and never understood what that means?Smile Is it some kind hook for a quest?

Early in the Swamps dialog with Svibolov you likely agreed to bring him "interesting" mutant parts.  For instance, a Red Bloodsucker tentacle in your possession will cause this dialog to proceed with Svibolov giving a reward for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
- After taking that quest to tag a pseudo-giant at Agroprom, when I go to finish quest, the Iglomet is properly removed from the inventory, but ammo remains and I can't transfer anywhere or sell it, only drop it.

I had the same issue in 16.5 or 16.6.  I think it's a bug because the mission completed normally in previous releases. I just drop the special Iglomet bolts somewhere I don't care about. Near Cold is a good place Wink
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 4:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
- I always forget, I have that line in talk with Sviblov "Look, I have something interesting for you!" for ages, and never understood what that means?Smile Is it some kind hook for a quest?

Early in the Swamps dialog with Svibolov you likely agreed to bring him "interesting" mutant parts.  For instance, a Red Bloodsucker tentacle in your possession will cause this dialog to proceed with Svibolov giving a reward for it.
Eh, didn't know that. Will try to bring him something "interesting".Smile
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 3:42

Can someone explain to me how the patch numbering works? this says 17.7... as far as I know it's 1.10016... just a bit confused about how exactly the numbers work.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 4:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can someone explain to me how the patch numbering works? This topic says 17.7... as far as I know it's 1.10016... just a bit confused about how exactly the numbers work.

Look at your opening screen and you'll see your game version at the bottom. The latest version is 1.10016

The latest Micropatch is No. 8, so you could call your version 16.8, but this isn't standard nomenclature...

I don't know of a numbering system that tells you which micropatch you currently have, although TB and Aleks may be in the process of incorporating this into the opening screen

The only way I know is the size of your .dbv1 file, since that's usually the one which changes with each new Micropatch. No. 8 is 19,160,671 bytes

So version 17.7 doesn't actually exist. The only reason the title of this topic hasn't been corrected is because the moderators don't actually know what version the member who posted it has... scratch
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 4:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can someone explain to me how the patch numbering works? This topic says 17.7... as far as I know it's 1.10016... just a bit confused about how exactly the numbers work.

Look at your opening screen and you'll see your game version at the bottom. The latest version is 1.10016

The latest Micropatch is No. 8, so you could call your version 16.8, but this isn't standard nomenclature...

I don't know of a numbering system that tells you which micropatch you currently have, although TB and Aleks may be in the process of incorporating this into the opening screen

The only way I know is the size of your .dbv1 file, since that's usually the one which changes with each new Micropatch. No. 8 is 19,160,671 bytes

So version 17.7 doesn't actually exist. The only reason the title of this topic hasn't been corrected is because the moderators don't actually know what version the member who posted it has... scratch

Thankyou for responding.

Ok, a bit confusing,but my auto patcher is saying there are no new patches, so that means I'm up todate then, right?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 4:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ok, a bit confusing,but my auto patcher is saying there are no new patches, so that means I'm up todate then, right?

If your opening screen states 1.10016, your .dbv1 file size is 19,160,671 bytes, and your auto patcher is saying there are no new patches, then you're up to date cheers
Back to top Go down
grayxy
Novice


Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can someone explain to me how the patch numbering works? this says 17.7... as far as I know it's 1.10016... just a bit confused about how exactly the numbers work.
Sorry, my fault. I meant 16.7 iirc.
Corrected.
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice


Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-08-28
Age : 37
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 23:57

I'm playing the version 16.8 and I noticed a bag, with a mission from Baldy ( at 100 Rads bar ) to Kill the traitor , I got a mission, but the stalker I need to kill is not there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Is there any solution to this spawn ? Smile
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm playing the version 16.8 and I noticed a bag, with a mission from Baldy ( at 100 Rads bar ) to Kill the traitor , I got a mission, but the stalker I need to kill is not there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is there any solution to this spawn ?  Smile

I don't take assassination missions any more, the reward (usually just a lower-tier artefact) just isn't worth the possible damage to your reputation. However, other people here have reported that Baldy's target NPC has been missing for some time. Unfortunately you can't spawn in a specific NPC, so the only way to remove missions like this from your task list is probably to return to the task giver and refuse to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Patch 16.7 issues   

Back to top Go down
 
Patch 16.7 issues
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: