STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bar area attack problems
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:14

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 10:12

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:49

» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:14

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 10:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 579 registered users
The newest registered user is lobylsun

Our users have posted a total of 7041 messages in 844 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 21:32

Came through the garbage to get the gold bar no 6, in the rail shed it was
all out war with the bandits but eventually we over came them, about 15
of them, headed south and the bandit camp by the lake they all stood
in a large group again about 15 of them, I got up on the mound behind the coach and started having a go, nothing happened till i took 4 out that they
came looking for me and I fled, I went to sid's sold him as much as I had
headed for darkscape to find bar no 5, I went towards the small farm were
the bandits are all ways collecting, I got a count of 15 again, wo , I got a
peek at them as they were showing up in long line, .what, got closer and
were all in a line with that odd pose like an up side down Y, just for a bit
of fun take a few out and run, but I took 4 and nothing happened, I took
all of them not one moved, thats handy all that ammo and guns go back
to sid for cash, half of them did not any weapons, a bit like a while ago
when bandits ran away and they had no guns, hope this all makes sense
no problem in darkscape, now in deadmarsh with karina,
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 10:54

A very similar issue cropped up in Corina's domain , I picked bar 10 and note and all hell broke
loose, I was dead in seconds so many creatures I was swamped, I restarted on a quick save I did
earlier only I made my self immortal just to see what was going on, got gold etc and same again
only this time I ran away, so I could take them on as I now new what to expect, I still had a major
conflict but I backed into some thing, on turning round I was looking into the face of the biggest
spider ever, now I am not over keen on spiders but this one...OMG ...I was off, dogs. daddy long legs
those thumpers monsters. zombies. male and female, is this a glitch or now part of the story line
now, one waits with interest....
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 12:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 A very similar issue cropped up in Corina's domain , I picked bar 10 and note and all hell broke loose, I was dead in seconds so many creatures I was swamped, I restarted on a quick save I did earlier only I made my self immortal just to see what was going on, got gold etc and same again only this time I ran away, so I could take them on as I now new what to expect, I still had a major  conflict but I backed into some thing, on turning round I was looking into the face of the biggest  spider ever, now I am not over keen on spiders but this one...OMG ...I was off, dogs. daddy long legs those thumpers monsters. zombies. male and female, is this a glitch or now part of the story line now, one waits with interest....  

You are supposed to be attacked by a lot of mutants at that point, including the newer ones such as Deathclaws and Werewolves. I haven't seen Spiders before, though. I assume that they arrived with the latest patch. Something else to look forward to when I reach that point again. affraid

I find the best defense is to climb onto the roof of the shack (if you can!) or make a dash for the bridge. If you climb the tower, they can follow you up and trap you at the top. Having lots of grenades can be a big help!
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...   Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 13:42

Oh crumbs, better get good outfits I could not climb the tower any way as there was 2 last dayers
up there fighting the loads of dogs but getting up the side of the bridge might be an option if I
ever come that way again, but that bandit thing in cordon was very odd as some had nothing at
all on them,they stood still as I shot them 1 by 1, I am play as basic god no's what it's like on
hard, still got some gold to get as well, o dear.
if and when you get there tell you now grab the gold and run, there on you in seconds.
that spider though...wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...   

Back to top Go down

Posturing Bandits en masse, but very few weapons between them...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: