STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bar area attack problems
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:14

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 10:12

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:49

» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:14

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 10:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 579 registered users
The newest registered user is lobylsun

Our users have posted a total of 7041 messages in 844 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Tue 2 Jan 2018 - 19:34

ok, I HIT A WALL scratch i open the door with the code, got the goods, door 3 is the secret hiding plays in X10, now here the f,, problem if i can remember. There is a dude in the swamp with a nano suite, and he has the clue to the 3de door in X10, but there is quest you need to do to get the code for door 1 or the door no3, and i cannot do them because the game crush by trying to enter the fu,,,, swamp, only the swamp, i play all the locations, i did the swamp, just need to get back there and do the deal with Mr nano suit, and if i cannot do them quest,then the rest of the game will be a waist as i will not be able to open other quest nor open new locations.i was hopping that this 1.10016 would off resolve that auto save/jumping from cordon to the swamp problem. i have deleted all files re install it, and it automatically updated the 110016 patch, install my game save files, game running good all arias good to play in, swamp still have the same problem, no go! i cannot understand that i'm the only one with that problem, only the swamp jump. need help here please. it's no fun anymore. Mad
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Tue 2 Jan 2018 - 22:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ok, I HIT A WALL scratch  i open the door with the code, got the goods, door 3 is the secret hiding plays in X10, now here the  problem if i can remember. There is a dude in the swamp with a nano suite, and he has the clue to the 3de door in X10, but there is quest you need to do to get the code for door 1 or the door no3, and i cannot do them because the game crush by trying to enter the swamp,
<snip>

Sorry WhiteWolf, I am confused. The only nanosuited NPC that I can think of in the Swamp is Shadows (the guy by the tower with the light) and he has nothing to do with X-10. He sends you to find something in X-8, which is in East Pripyat.

I can only think of one locked door in X-10 that you can open, and that is Kostya's cache. There is a locked door on the top level that can't be opened, and another in the control room which is opened by someone else later on in the story.

If I am forgetting something (which is quite possible!) please remind me.

Sorry, I don't know why you are unable to enter the Swamp. I suggest that you send your save game (.dds and .sav files), along with a description of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hopefully he will be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 7:11

ok, I HIT A WALL scratch  i open the door with the code, got the goods, door 3 is the secret hiding plays in X10, now here the  problem if i can remember. There is a dude in the swamp with a nano suite, and he has the clue to the 3de door in X10, but there is quest you need to do to get the code for door 1 or the door no3, and i cannot do them because the game crush by trying to enter the swamp,
<snip>

Sorry WhiteWolf, I am confused. The only nanosuited NPC that I can think of in the Swamp is Shadows (the guy by the tower with the light) and he has nothing to do with X-10. He sends you to find something in X-8, which is in East Pripyat.

I can only think of one locked door in X-10 that you can open, and that is Kostya's cache. There is a locked door on the top level that can't be opened, and another in the control room which is opened by someone else later on in the story.

Sorry, I don't know why you are unable to enter the Swamp. I suggest that you send your save game (.dds and .sav files), along with a description of the problem, to TecnoBacon at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hopefully he will be able to help you.
Surprised Hi pchester, Cool thanks for your reply, yes, that's him and yes the door i opened and now i'm looking for the hiding plays bro, and i can remember something about the 3de door, but i missing something so i thought it was the quest in the swamp from shadow, but you say know, then,,,, where i go wrong? pchester on the file, do i just copy past the file from my appdata files?
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 8:59

<snip>

Surprised Hi pchester, Cool thanks for your reply, yes, that's him and yes the door i opened and now i'm looking for the hiding plays bro, and i can remember something about the 3de door, but i missing something so i thought it was the quest in the swamp from shadow, but you say know, then,,,, where i go wrong? pchester on the file, do i just copy past the file from my appdata files?
lol! Hi, my apology bro, i forgot to go tel the Scientists about the 3 Scientists i found and so i got the new quest to go check X10 out and find the other Scientists, maybe ill find the code for door 3 on them. What a Face
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 10:00

i forgot to go tel the Scientists about the 3 Scientists i found and so i got the new quest to go check X10 out and find the other Scientists, maybe ill find the code for door 3 on them. What a Face

Okay, good luck.
Hint:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 10:26

i forgot to go tel the Scientists about the 3 Scientists i found and so i got the new quest to go check X10 out and find the other Scientists, maybe ill find the code for door 3 on them. What a Face

Okay, good luck.
Hint:

Thanks bro, will go look it up and see if i have it.

How do i clear the topics i entered?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:05

How do i clear the topics i entered?

You'll need to PM a moderator or myself, but the topic you've created looks useful enough to remain here for posterity... Smile
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:34

Another trick I've used for transition change CTD was to start a new game (to generate a new all.save), exit to windows, then resume my game. This was when EVERY transition change resulted in a CTD in my game.

While not a specific fix for your Cordon to Swamp crash, maybe it will "fix" your problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save   

Back to top Go down

Cordon to Swamp jump/ auto save
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: