STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bar area attack problems
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:14

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 10:12

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:49

» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:14

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 10:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 579 registered users
The newest registered user is lobylsun

Our users have posted a total of 7041 messages in 844 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jherit01
Novice

PostSubject: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 22:51

Playing Collector: Desolation, in Facility F1 and attempting to gain a specific mushroom artefact for Lanky to trade for a custom suit. Have found site, following the Level 2 Desolation walkthrough, but not cannot locate artefact. It is not on the ground and I assume it must be
Spoiler:

Any helpful hints appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Playing Collector: Desolation, in Facility F1 and attempting to gain a specific mushroom artefact for Lanky to trade for a custom suit.   Have found site, following the Level 2 Desolation walkthrough, but not cannot locate artefact.  It is not on the ground and I assume it must be
Spoiler:

Any helpful hints appreciated.   Thanks!

Not quite, it is
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
jherit01
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 14:07

How diabolical!!
Spoiler:

Thanks, pchester!
Back to top Go down
Iceddeadmeat
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 2:07

I've read the posts above. I've tried ( played through, reloading the map for F1 ) several times but I have not even seen the mushroom, either in the hollow or on top of the floating piece of land. I don't know if it is a bug in my game or not? ( playing on Win 10) Is there a way to spawn this mushroom so I can be done with this task?

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 7:10

Mushroom Artifacts alternative location:

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 10:13

If you stashed the mushrooms from the earlier Collector section, there was one in his stash in Yantar.

The spawn item is af_dummy_mushroom It is in the ESC+S spawn menu, Artefact tab, Mushroom Artefacts section.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 14:03

If you stashed the mushrooms from the earlier Collector section, there was one in his stash in Yantar.

The spawn item is af_dummy_mushroom It is in the ESC+S spawn menu, Artefact tab, Mushroom Artefacts section.

Hi pchester, the Mushroom Artifact always disappears from my ruck, and from my Bar stash. Does it not disappear from a Yantar stash? I can only remember one time where it wasn't gone from my stash.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 16:51

the mushroom is a special one and needs to be found in the npp or it will not trigger the info that allows you to keep it for lanky. spawning it will break the story from that point on so you must get the one in npp.
It can be hard to find as it can fall off the generators and roll down the hill, usually toward the chopper at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 17:05

Hi pchester, the Mushroom Artifact always disappears from my ruck, and from my Bar stash. Does it not disappear from a Yantar stash? I can only remember one time where it wasn't gone from my stash.

Hi kd6dm. Yes, unfortunately Collector mushrooms do seem to disappear at random. I don't always remember to pick them up, and I probably sold most of the others, but I still have the Black Knight, the Mushroom Artefact from Yantar, and Caesier's Mushroom. Now doing ZEP, I'll see if they are still there later in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   

Back to top Go down

Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: