STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bar area attack problems
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:14

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 10:12

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:49

» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:14

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 10:01

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 579 registered users
The newest registered user is lobylsun

Our users have posted a total of 7041 messages in 844 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 8:40

The title says it all...

Last edited by Arthoryum on Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 10:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The title says it all...

I assume that you mean the SKAT-10 mentioned by the Military trader (Ensign Sherstuck) in Agroprom. I have read that this becomes available if you become friends with Kuznetsov (i.e., he turns "green"), but I trade with Kuznetsov all the time to make him "friendly" and I have never seen Sherstuck actually sell the SKAT-10.

Your best bet is Adrenaline, he is usually the first trader to offer the SKAT-10 and later the Nanosuit.

When you have a SKAT-10, either Kuznetsov or Sherstuck can upgrade it.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 12:40

The title says it all...

I assume that you mean the SKAT-10 mentioned by the Military trader (Ensign Sherstuck) in Agroprom. I have read that this becomes available if you become friends with Kuznetsov (i.e., he turns "green"), but I trade with Kuznetsov all the time to make him "friendly" and I have never seen Sherstuck actually sell the SKAT-10.

Your best bet is Adrenaline, he is usually the first trader to offer the SKAT-10 and later the Nanosuit.

When you have a SKAT-10, either Kuznetsov or Sherstuck can upgrade it.

Thanks for the tip, pchester!
Back to top Go down
PhilH231
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 20:57

Ensign Sherstuk will *sometimes* have the SKAT-10M armour for sale (like the PKM it seems to be something he only has occasionally available) in exchange for x25 bottles of Cossaks Vodka).
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 9:35

Ensign Sherstuk will *sometimes* have the SKAT-10M armour for sale (like the PKM it seems to be something he only has occasionally available) in exchange for x25 bottles of Cossacks Vodka).
True. He does say that they're not easy to get hold of, and I'm sure if too many kept disappearing from his quartermaster's store he'd be court martialled...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 10:21

Ensign Sherstuk will *sometimes* have the SKAT-10M armour for sale (like the PKM it seems to be something he only has occasionally available) in exchange for x25 bottles of Cossacks Vodka).
True. He does say that they're not easy to get hold of, and I'm sure if too many kept disappearing from his quartermaster's store he'd be court martialled...

You would think his superiors would notice him standing out there under the pylon day after day and wonder what their supply officer is up to...

(Unless it is because MO killed them all... Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 12:59

You would think his superiors would notice him standing out there under the pylon day after day and wonder what their supply officer is up to...

(Unless it is because MO killed them all... Shocked )

Anyway, i already have the Skat10-M, i bought with the Prototype Nanosuit, thank you to Adrenalin, was truly expensive, but it's okey.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 17:23

Anyway, i already have the Skat10-M, i bought with the Prototype Nanosuit, thank you to Adrenalin, was truly expensive, but it's okey.

I often use the upgraded Nanosuit instead of the SKAT-15 M3. Some stats are up and some down, but IMO overall it is more or less equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 17:39

I often use the upgraded Nanosuit instead of the SKAT-15 M3. Some stats are up and some down, but IMO overall it is more or less equivalent.

I might end using the Nanosuit 'cause love the futuristic looks it has, but... where i can get the upgrades of the Nanosuit... scratch ?, when is gonna' be possible to buy the upgrades from Sakharov? I still don't enter in Radar, let alone enter in X-10...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 18:24

I might end using the Nanosuit 'cause love the futuristic looks it has, but... where i can get the upgrades of the Nanosuit... scratch ?, when is gonna' be possible to buy the upgrades from Sakharov? I still don't enter in Radar, let alone enter in X-10...

I thought he offered upgrades as soon as you had the Nanosuit, but I could be wrong. It should be on his "Can you upgrade a suit?" dialogue when you are wearing the Nanosuit.  

The night vision is straightforward, but asking for strengthening brings up three options:

update_outfit_sakharov_304
update_outfit_sakharov_305
update_outfit_sakharov_306

The one that you want is 304. The others are for other Nanosuits that look different and have added health or weight limits. These aren't actually in the game yet, although they are in the Outfits spawn menu.
Back to top Go down
Arthoryum
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   Sat 2 Dec 2017 - 18:46

I thought he offered upgrades as soon as you had the Nanosuit, but I could be wrong. It should be on his "Can you upgrade a suit?" dialogue when you are wearing the Nanosuit.  

The night vision is straightforward, but asking for strengthening brings up three options:

update_outfit_sakharov_304
update_outfit_sakharov_305
update_outfit_sakharov_306

The one that you want is 304. The others are for other Nanosuits that look different and have added health or weight limits. These aren't in actual the game yet, although they are in the Outfits spawn menu.

I'll try it, thanks pchester!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?   

Back to top Go down

How much vodka does the military trader need to sell me the SKAT10?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: