STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by WhiteWolf Today at 12:55

» Various suggestions and criticisms.
by Ikaruss Today at 7:44

» Killing the bandit leader and his scum...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 20:00

» Using artefact recipe
by pchester Yesterday at 19:00

» Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:08

» Zahar and Fox quest completion problem
by Ikaruss Yesterday at 7:13

» Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:33

» Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:46

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

Ikaruss

Sword2012

pchester

td3005

Statistics
We have 674 registered users
The newest registered user is swindial

Our users have posted a total of 7842 messages in 973 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Sword2012

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped306
Novice
Ripped306

PostSubject: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 17:18

I've followed the guide up until now, the portal has been removed? But when I go back to the beginning to go to the secret lab, the teleporter is still there. Am I at the wrong entrance? I've been running around looking for the past hour and I cannot seem to find it. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot hah.

The guide has been pretty helpful so far but some of the descriptions can be pretty vague. I'm thinking about editing part 2 a bit so that there is more description and possibly more pictures to follow, especially in the lab areas where it can quickly become a maze.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 18:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've followed the guide up until now, the portal has been removed? But when I go back to the beginning to go to the secret lab, the teleporter is still there. Am I at the wrong entrance? I've been running around looking for the past hour and I cannot seem to find it. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot hah.

The guide has been pretty helpful so far but some of the descriptions can be pretty vague. I'm thinking about editing part 2 a bit so that there is more description and possibly more pictures to follow, especially in the lab areas where it can quickly become a maze.

Warlab and the Secret Lab are different labs. Warlab can be reached from
Spoiler:

The Secret Lab comes later, toward the end of
Spoiler:

There are some underground area maps in the Game Guides section here, but I must admit they aren't always easy to follow! scratch
Back to top Go down
Ripped306
Novice
Ripped306

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 19:18

There are some underground area maps in the Game Guides section here, but I must admit they aren't always easy to follow! scratch

Some parts are really descriptive while others lack a bit of info that they probably should have ahah.

Just found the entrance to the secretlab inside warlab now. I had no idea it was there in the first place lol
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 20:35

Just found the entrance to the secretlab inside warlab now. I had no idea it was there in the first place lol

Sorry, I didn't realise that you meant the hidden section within Warlab itself. That isn't easy to find until you know your way around the lab.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sun 22 Jul 2018 - 21:41

Easy for you to say. I still have not found it. Is it in the warlab? I've search that pretty good, but good is not enough if it's there.

I'm also looking for Maples to find the missing Panther girl. I thought he was at Recon. If he's not there, then all I can say is this map world is really, really big.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Sun 22 Jul 2018 - 22:39

Easy for you to say. I still have not found it. Is it in the warlab? I've search that pretty good, but good is not enough if it's there.

I'm also looking for Maples to find the missing Panther girl. I thought he was at Recon. If he's not there, then all I can say is this map world is really, really big.

I'm a bit confused as to where you are up to in the game. Maples is in Warlab, but he isn't involved in Panther's story.

I assume that you have
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 0:11

I'm in the process of returning the psi antenna now. I'm confused myself.Is there a secret lab in the war lab.At this point, Panther is missing according to the sms messages. I think the secret lab is the secret Monolith room and that's why i can't find it in the war lab.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 0:29

I'm in the process of returning the psi antenna now. I'm confused myself.Is there a secret lab in the war lab.At this point, Panther is missing according to the sms messages. I think the secret lab is the secret Monolith room and that's why i can't find it in the war lab.

Ah, okay, I think I know where you are. I suppose Maples' lab could be considered secret until the teleport blocker is removed. There is another area called the Secret Lab, but you don't go there until much later.

After giving Maples the Psi Antenna, return to Pilgrim for the next part of the story.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 0:39

Thanks and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 17:29

So where is that other area called the Secret Lab (or concealed part of Warlab)?
I have the teleport deactivation key that you get after opening the door from Generators to Warlab but i can't find a teleport. Accept for the one at the top of the stairs when you enter but that's not the one because it throws me back into the Warlab.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisecom-ict.nl
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 20:01

So where is that other area called the Secret Lab (or concealed part of Warlab)?
I have the teleport deactivation key that you get after opening the door from Generators to Warlab but i can't find a teleport. Accept for the one at the top of the stairs when you enter but that's not the one because it throws me back into the Warlab.

The hidden part of Warlab is at the top of the right-hand lift shaft. Climb up the lift shaft ladder from the lowest level.

When you first enter Warlab the teleport at the top of the entry stairs just sends you back inside. Later on it will take you to the Warlab entrance in
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 12:31

Wait, is that the same as the entrance to Warbrain?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 15:28

Wait, is that the same as the entrance to Warbrain?

Yes. It is blocked by a teleport until you help Vitamin.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 15:51

No, i'm past that part.

17. Open the door to Varlab. There is a teleport deactivator inside. Go to the paved road in
the North East quadrant of the map. We find a corpse with a document lying next to it.
Pick up the note. An active exchange of SMS messages occurs. You get the task to find a
cave. We leave for reconnoitred earth
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 16:03

Maybe it's the portal at the entrance of Warlab because i can reach it but how do i use th destabilization key?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 16:56

Maybe it's the portal at the entrance of Warlab because i can reach it but how do i use th destabilization key?

Ah, okay, I know where you are now. The device that you pick up inside the Warlab door is described as a Faulty Manual Teleporter. It has a 200m transmission radius and "can be be used as a destabilization key to collapse a nearby working teleport". It doesn't say exactly, but I assume that picking it up deactivates the teleport blocking the Warlab stairs. That blocker now disappears and you can use the exit from Warlab to Generators. There isn't another secret area in Warlab.

There is another teleport blocking the secret cave that you have to find in Recon. You receive an SMS saying that the cave entrance will be open for a few hours, but it is closed when you get there. You will be able to get past it later.
Back to top Go down
Chef-70
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 17:34

I don't get it.
Why should i have to go from Generators to Warlab and back immediately?
The teleporter stays but i can go to Generators.
Where's the dossier i have to find? Generators?
There's no teleport blocking the secret cave in Recon.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   Tue 1 Jan 2019 - 18:08

The Warlab -> Generators exit is now available, but you don't need to enter Warlab at this time. I think the teleport "whorl" at the top of the Warlab exit stairs is still there at first, but it disappears later. Either way, climbing to the top of those stairs will now bring you out in Generators.

The dossier on Astrologer is next to a dead courier at the gate in the northern edge of Generators. Be careful of anomalies around the body. (The "Gravi-gun" is useful here if you have it!) After you pick it up there are some messages about going to Recon to find the cave.

There is (or should be) a teleport blocking the bottom of the ladder in the secret cave in Recon. I don't know, but it may not be there if you jumped straight to Recon without picking up the dossier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?   

Back to top Go down

How do I get into Warlab's secret laboratory?
Page 1 of 1