STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Latest patch conundrum
by Sword2012 Today at 15:46

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Today at 15:04

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Today at 14:50

» It's been a while since I've posted, but..
by Alphabet Soup Today at 14:49

» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by pchester Today at 10:19

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 8:06

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:11

» Help!!! Can't get into Waiting Room...
by pchester Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:56

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

AsianStrelok

nemisis1842khann

Alphabet Soup

TecnoBacon

MiksaMV

PhilH231

doggybag2355

Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6528 messages in 756 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Aleks1970, PhilH231, Spiked_

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Does artefact modification work ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
merkak134
Novice

PostSubject: Does artefact modification work ?   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 3:36

when i upgrade artifacts to a high tier that works ,the screen turns white when i drop it in the anomaly.

but when i was trying to do the ones where you mix in like bread and animal part and an artifact. those ones didn't work for me. how do you do those ?
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 4:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
when i upgrade artifacts to a high tier that works ,the screen turns white when i drop it in the anomaly.

but when i was trying to do the ones where you mix in like bread and animal part and an artifact. those ones didn't work for me. how do you do those ?

You have to drop all the ingredients in the anomaly, then pick them up again and drop them again, then it will work.

I don't know why they have to be dropped twice, maybe TB can explain why
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 9:50

You have to drop all the ingredients in the anomaly, then pick them up again and drop them again, then it will work.

They can be tricky if dropped individually, but I have never had any problems when using Kuznetsov's transmutator. Possibly because the components all go in together.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 19:42

I suggest it's because it only takes one item not dropped close enough to the anomaly to make the Recipe fail

So you pick them all up again and get a bit closer to the anomaly, then "Voila!" the Recipe works cheers

Much like you need to orientate a USB connector three times before it'll go in... albino
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 20:34

I suggest it's because it only takes one item not dropped close enough to the anomaly to make the Recipe fail

So you pick them all up again and get a bit closer to the anomaly, then "Voila!" the Recipe works cheers

Much like you need to orientate a USB connector three times before it'll go in... albino

Maybe that is it, but I was trying to keep myself out of range of getting pulled in or hit lol
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 1:29

Most stuff you drop ends up to the right and slightly behind you. (Although I noticed in Patch 15 that's not always the case). When I drop items individually, I get as close as possible, then turn to the left a little more than 90 degrees before dropping the items.

However, I agree with Sword2012 that it's probably one or more arts not entering the anomaly when dropped one at a time. Take away...the Transmutator is worth it's weight in gold.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 15:53

Most stuff you drop ends up to the right and slightly behind you. (Although I noticed in Patch 15 that's not always the case). When I drop items individually, I get as close as possible, then turn to the left a little more than 90 degrees before dropping the items.

However, I agree with Sword2012 that it's probably one or more arts not entering the anomaly when dropped one at a time. Take away...the Transmutator is worth it's weight in gold.

I fully agree with kd6dm. Having become adept at cooking Recipes manually over many years, since they first appeared in Oblivion Lost, I put off using the Transmutator for a long time

But needing to test it recently, in order to improve the instructions, there's no going back for me - it's like changing from typewriter to word processor, film to digital, or manual to automatic...

And the Transmutator even knows how close you can approach the anomaly without getting you atomised, liquefied, lacerated, incinerated, electrocuted, or eviscerated...
Back to top Go down
merkak134
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 17:32

They can be tricky if dropped individually, but I have never had any problems when using Kuznetsov's transmutator. Possibly because the components all go in together. wrote:

i was trying to drop them one by one . i didn't know that thing your talking about existed.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 17:45

i was trying to drop them one by one . i didn't know that thing your talking about existed.

There's nothing wrong with dropping them in one by one, as everyone's been using that method for years. You just have to get as close to the anomaly as possible

Ensure the anomaly is on the flat, so that items you drop don't roll away and, as kd6dm advised, it helps to align yourself to the anomaly, which takes a little practice

The Transmutator just makes it much easier, that's all, but you'll appreciate it more after mastering the time-honoured way first Smile
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 22:05

ya get it from the military under cordon bridge they give you a couple missions to get the device, then ya have to buy or find recipes for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does artefact modification work ?   

Back to top Go down

Does artefact modification work ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: