STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Latest patch conundrum
by Sword2012 Today at 15:46

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Today at 15:04

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Today at 14:50

» It's been a while since I've posted, but..
by Alphabet Soup Today at 14:49

» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by pchester Today at 10:19

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 8:06

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:11

» Help!!! Can't get into Waiting Room...
by pchester Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:56

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Sword2012
 
AsianStrelok
 
nemisis1842khann
 
Alphabet Soup
 
TecnoBacon
 
MiksaMV
 
PhilH231
 
doggybag2355
 
Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6528 messages in 756 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Aleks1970, Iceddeadmeat, PhilH231, Spiked_

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 110013 update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
joy division
Experienced


Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-07

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 23:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.

Keep in mind that not all patches that release for this are compatible with older gamesaves. You will have to start a new game to see specific major changes.

its just the way it is, I been across this game on multiple versions with new playthroughs just for bug checking


Old saved game?? I've started now a new game, I'm just at the beginning! 110013 + micropatch dv1 (402kb 12/07/2017) from the start of this new game.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 0:04

Agroprom underground.
Talk with doctor.
There are two voices of the Doc, like a retarded echo.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 0:07

Agroprom.
I can't find the doc for the transition agroprom/cordon at third floor.
I need the info portion.
Thanks.
P.S.
The same happens to me in a previous version.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 9:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agroprom.
I can't find the doc for the transition agroprom/cordon at third floor.
Sorry joy division, I'm not sure where you are in the game. You don't get the Agroprom -> Cordon transition until Collector.
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 14:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agroprom.
I can't find the doc for the transition agroprom/cordon at third floor.
Sorry joy division, I'm not sure where you are in the game. You don't get the Agroprom -> Cordon transition until Collector.

Are you sure? This information in what guide is it?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 15:19

Well, it is possible that I keep missing it, but I can't remember ever receiving the Agroprom-to-Cordon transition in the main story. I am now well into Collector again, and I don't have it yet. I don't know if it is mentioned in any of the guides, I have never found it to be a great problem, it doesn't take long to travel via Garbage.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's the Zahar quest.

In that case I think they are in Wild Territory, close to the Bar transition.

They aren't, broken in 110013.

So I'll wait next patch to complete this task...
Thanks.

Keep in mind that not all patches that release for this are compatible with older gamesaves. You will have to start a new game to see specific major changes.

its just the way it is, I been across this game on multiple versions with new playthroughs just for bug checking


Old saved game?? I've started now a new game, I'm just at the beginning! 110013 + micropatch dv1 (402kb 12/07/2017) from the start of this new game.

what I meant is when stalkersoup has a major update older gamesaves aren't compatible
Back to top Go down
florin
Novice


Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : Bucharest , Romania

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:58

Agroprom - Cordon transition

In all other Narodnaya Soljanka versions i played i found a document in Agroprom,military base,third floor ( same room with the documents for Barman) giving the transition Agroprom - Cordon. Since it's not  there in Stalkersoup,maybe the document was removed from the game , or it's just another bug.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 19:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agroprom - Cordon transition

In all other Narodnaya Soljanka versions i played i found a document in Agroprom,military base,third floor ( same room with the documents for Barman) giving the transition Agroprom - Cordon. Since it's not  there in Stalkersoup,maybe the document was removed from the game , or it's just another bug.

Thier is a guy in a trailer in the swamp on agroprom map, did you talk to him? some of those military base documents goes to him
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 22:29

I just got this error

[error]Expression : error handler is invoked!
[error]Function : handler_base
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\xrDebugNew.cpp
[error]Line : 753
[error]Description : std: out of memory
Back to top Go down
humdee
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-06-04

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 5:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, it is possible that I keep missing it, but I can't remember ever receiving the Agroprom-to-Cordon transition in the main story. I am now well into Collector again, and I don't have it yet. I don't know if it is mentioned in any of the guides, I have never found it to be a great problem, it doesn't take long to travel via Garbage.


About a year ago TB moved this to slightly later in the game, without telling anybody. This is why I'm hesitant to give any help to anyone who's hit a brick wall. Is it a bug or a new modification of gameplay? Otherwise, we shouldn't post with "definitive" statements unless we're sure. If we're wrong, it misleads people.
Back to top Go down
humdee
Novice


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-06-04

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 5:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agroprom - Cordon transition

In all other Narodnaya Soljanka versions i played i found a document in Agroprom,military base,third floor ( same room with the documents for Barman) giving the transition Agroprom - Cordon. Since it's not  there in Stalkersoup,maybe the document was removed from the game , or it's just another bug.

Thier is a guy in a trailer in the swamp on agroprom map, did you talk to him? some of those military base documents goes to him

Is this a guess or a fact? Unless there's been another unreported modification of the game, as florin noted the needed note has always on the floor of the 3rd floor military base.
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran


Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 5:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Agroprom - Cordon transition

In all other Narodnaya Soljanka versions i played i found a document in Agroprom,military base,third floor ( same room with the documents for Barman) giving the transition Agroprom - Cordon. Since it's not  there in Stalkersoup,maybe the document was removed from the game , or it's just another bug.

Thier is a guy in a trailer in the swamp on agroprom map, did you talk to him? some of those military base documents goes to him

Is this a guess or a fact? Unless there's been another unreported modification of the game, as florin noted the needed note has always on the floor of the 3rd floor military base.

Oh I missed him saying barman nevermind, I was talking about another side mission which also has documents around that area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 110013 update   

Back to top Go down
 
110013 update
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: