StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CTD when going from Army Warehouses to DV
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Tue 12 Nov 2019 - 14:50

» Housekeeping risk
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 11:09

» Sepator died
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 7 Nov 2019 - 9:43

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 5 Nov 2019 - 23:27

» Waiting Room. Level 1 ZEP
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 3 Nov 2019 - 2:16

» Cheeki Breeki
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 13:10

» How to get to caves for Baldy's quest
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Tue 29 Oct 2019 - 21:53

» Stun grenades.
Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 9:36

November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 890 registered users
The newest registered user is Adam0

Our users have posted a total of 9680 messages in 1252 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pchester
pchester

Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Empty
PostSubject: Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes   Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct 2019 - 14:51

I have been asked for a reminder about finding "missing" Level 1 quest stashes. Level 1 (otherwise called 'Collector') comprises four main quest lines: The Collector, ZEP, Gold Bars and Caesier.

As far as I know, all Collector stashes should be spawning correctly. However, some stashes are difficult to spot, and some of the clues are rather cryptic. This is by design, as these quests are meant to be challenging. If you can't find a particular stash, please first refer to the guides in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section here for help before resorting to the spawn menu. You may just be looking in the wrong place - or not looking hard enough in the right one!

Many stashes have several possible spawn locations, and each stash location is chosen at random when you pick up the previous stash. Reloading a game from before picking up the previous one may therefore spawn the next stash in a different location, where it may be easier to find. It can be useful to make a save before picking up each stash, just in case you need to reload.

If none of the above helps, and you are sure that a stash is missing, you can spawn it in using the ESC+F4 menu. Press [ESC] then [F4], then enter the stash's Item name and press the [SPAWN!] button. The Item should appear on the ground near you. Make a save before trying this, in case you spawn in the wrong stash. Doing so could make the game think you are at a different point in the story.

Collector stash 'Items' are numbered in sequence. You may need to refer to a guide to determine which stash you want. If you spawn the wrong one, reload and try again.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes   Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes Icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:41

pchester's Previous post:

Many thanks. I have taken a screenshot for sending to my self, and for recall. Now I know where to enter it, after a hard save, that will be a great help. Best wishes pchester, regards, TrueB.

Finding Level 1/Collector Stashes
Page 1 of 1