» Error message and help/support subforum
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby lv1234 Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

» Cars and missiles
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:46

» How to arm mines - Help, please...
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:43

» Compound Bow / Crossbow
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:50

» What is proper way to report ALL bugs?
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 9:43

» Realistic water intake
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:39

» Firepower level 1+
Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:35

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
lv1234
Bayonet Attachments I_vote_lcapBayonet Attachments I_voting_barBayonet Attachments I_vote_rcap 
Kharaagh
Bayonet Attachments I_vote_lcapBayonet Attachments I_voting_barBayonet Attachments I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 925 registered users
The newest registered user is Artistofphat

Our users have posted a total of 9768 messages in 1263 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Bayonet Attachments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

Bayonet Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Bayonet Attachments   Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 3:43

Hi, it is super to see the matching up of weapons with attachments, and especially the mauser with its stock by modding teams.
However there is at least one bayonet, and it would be great if the sort of bayonet that has its attachment to the firearm, allowing bullets to pass above it, rather than one which when attached covers the end of the barrel negating fire. British early bayonets were quite long and feared, unlike the shorter later versions. Being able to fire helped if the bayonet got wedged-in, because the recoil backwards, often freed it from its target.
For MO to be able to use the readily available AK bayonet attached to the firing end of its designated rifle would make things fairer during close-up attacks from NPCs, as well as Controllers and similar mutants.
Please dear modders consider allowing bayonets to be attached to rifles.
Thanks and regards, TrueB.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bayonet Attachments   Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 10:06

doesn't the game have one already? If I remember right I thought the duty guy at the dump checkpoint had a mission to get a bayonet for a specific rifle.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Bayonets   Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 10:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
doesn't the game have one already? If I remember right I thought the duty guy at the dump checkpoint had a mission to get a bayonet for a specific rifle.
Hi Nite, I've not had that task, for my MO tries to ply the sentries at Duty Outpost The Garbage with vodka for stash info, but it is probably a new task, as I am playing Levelup 1 at present.

What I am referring to is a rifle that can physically have a bayonet attached, just like sights are attached, so the advantage isĀ  MO can choose to stab without changing to a knife as he can shoot and fire with the same composite weapon.

Another firearm in the game that fires one sort of ammo, has a shotgun attachment giving two choices, and moddingwise, a fixed bayonet is similar in that both fit under the main barrel of the rifle and bayonets stab as well as slice so good at close-quarters or silent kills from behind closeup. Also handy if the gun jams as sometimes happens before the repair kits are available. In normal use, the bayonet is effective with the player running at their target. So versatile too.

PostSubject: Re: Bayonet Attachments   Bayonet Attachments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bayonet Attachments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: