StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Storyline for Levels 1 to 3?
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 18:37

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 10 Dec 2019 - 21:37

» Moving items
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 10:45

» Mauser C96 shoulder stock
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 19:41

» Crash trying to open sid's door
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby takethemonolithpill Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 23:29

» Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 18:38

» Crash after NPP north teleporters
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby Sgtanarchy Tue 26 Nov 2019 - 1:39

» Is Tolik essential to the plot?
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeby yeong Sat 23 Nov 2019 - 8:03

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_vote_lcapSarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_voting_barSarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_vote_rcap 
takethemonolithpill
Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_vote_lcapSarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_voting_barSarcophagus is heavy on performance... I_vote_rcap 
humdee
Statistics
We have 900 registered users
The newest registered user is wotkipper

Our users have posted a total of 9713 messages in 1257 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Empty
PostSubject: Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...   Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 7:02

I was dropping to the 25 - 30fps range in that map for some reason in DX11 mode, the rest of the game so far has performed great though

Core i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, 16GB ram, GTX 1070 at 1080p
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Sarcophagus is heavy on performance   Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 21:50

Hi Nite,
There's a lot of NPCs in NPP and mutants ditto. Probably the most than anywhere in the game: military, Monolithians, zombies of different types some armed, skeletons, mutant insects, some of the monolithians are invisible, things blow up, then there is the intoning voice, and other sounds including the geiger counter type noise. Also MO needs plenty of protection in suit, artefacts, weaponry.
A lot goes on outside, then down the drain cover, and immediate zombieĀ  attacks. The construction of the complex architecture also needs to be loaded, lastly the ejection of MO via the Wishgranter and a complex, second run through warps.
Even a very good pc like yours may struggle. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...   Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2019 - 18:38

I am not sure if the developers intended it, but that drop in performance does sort of add to the intense atmosphere of what is supposed to be "the final level". The biggest hindrance that I've experienced isn't even the fps - it's the everpresent blur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...   Sarcophagus is heavy on performance... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...
Page 1 of 1