StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Deserter Quest: Retrieve the wrongful command
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby Kharaagh Yesterday at 3:18

» Error message and help/support subforum
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby lv1234 Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 2:36

» Cars and missiles
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:46

» How to arm mines - Help, please...
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:43

» Compound Bow / Crossbow
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:50

» What is proper way to report ALL bugs?
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 9:43

» Realistic water intake
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:39

» Firepower level 1+
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 8:35

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
lv1234
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_vote_lcapCollector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_voting_barCollector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_vote_rcap 
Kharaagh
Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_vote_lcapCollector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_voting_barCollector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 925 registered users
The newest registered user is Artistofphat

Our users have posted a total of 9768 messages in 1263 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joy division
Experienced
joy division

Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Empty
PostSubject: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep 2019 - 19:01

Here we go again..
I can't find the mushroom.
I've tried with esc+s but this doesn't affect the game.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep 2019 - 19:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here we go again..

Hello, joy...
In my last 1.10018 playthrough, the were no mushroom artifacts in either F1 or Research Station. Used to find two (2) Mushroom Artifacts in RS, both of which are needed to get a working Storm Suit. Reported and sent saves to TB and Alecks1970, assume it is on their fix list.

Only solution was to spawn them.

Good hunting, Stalker

Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 2:50

they are there but very hard to find, the one you are supposed to go after is in F1 along with the soul cube
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 4:56

speaking of mushrooms which ones does cold at clear sky accept? I tried both purple ones and red top ones and I didn't see a dialog option when I took them to him
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Collector mushroom artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 8:59

Here we go again..

Hello, joy...
In my last 1.10018 playthrough, the were no mushroom artifacts in either F1 or Research Station. Used to find two (2) Mushroom Artifacts in RS, both of which are needed to get a working Storm Suit. Reported and sent saves to TB and Alecks1970, assume it is on their fix list.

Only solution was to spawn them.

Good hunting, Stalker
Or Spawn the Storm Suit

kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2019 - 23:06

they are there but very hard to find, the one you are supposed to go after is in F1 along with the soul cube

Hi TB, I don't know, but I know where they spawn, and I didn't find them in F1, or in Research Center. Set my pickup_info_radius temporarily to 15, and spammed my use key all around the area where it used to spawn, under the floating island. Maybe it danced off, but I didn't find it anywhere near where I used to find it (them). Maybe it's fixed, I'll keep my eyes open.

Master

PostSubject: Collector Mushrooms   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2019 - 9:23

Previous post:

Hi TB and kd6dm,
Hi TB, The only place I have found them is by the generators in NPP North. I haven't either in F1. Perhaps if you can give a clue where to look, for I am on my second attempt at F1, I tried a while back, & in 1.10018 and I am now in 1.10019 and at Broken Road so should arrive there soon but in the last 2 attempts I ended up spawning the Suit because I couldn't find the mushrooms. Hi TB & kd6dm, By way of compensation, I found 2 soul cubes. 1 above and 1 below where they are found Smile. Best wishes to you, lads, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 18:11; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky   Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collector - Mushroom Artefact for Lanky
Page 1 of 1