Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Limansk to Dead City problem
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:11

» Long time no enter the soup. I get in, so what the...
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby Artyom Yesterday at 20:01

» Level 0 to Level 10
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Yesterday at 17:41

» Error message and help/support subforum
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby TecnoBacon Yesterday at 17:14

» Question about NPP (North)
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby _Nite_ Yesterday at 0:26

» Soul Cubes
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 20:17

» Electro Rats, anyone? Haha
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby Musketeer Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 18:44

» Gas mask disappears
Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeby bobrar Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 10:48

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Hunting in Chernobyl? I_vote_lcapHunting in Chernobyl? I_voting_barHunting in Chernobyl? I_vote_rcap 
_Nite_
Hunting in Chernobyl? I_vote_lcapHunting in Chernobyl? I_voting_barHunting in Chernobyl? I_vote_rcap 
pchester
TecnoBacon
bobrar
Sword2012
nemisis1842khann
Musketeer
Artyom
humdee
Statistics
We have 863 registered users
The newest registered user is Tunguska

Our users have posted a total of 9450 messages in 1213 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Hunting in Chernobyl?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artyom
Experienced

Hunting in Chernobyl? Empty
PostSubject: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 4:01

Wanna know if there's any future for hunting like in Misery, with knife and equip?
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 9:42

How do you mean, Artyom? There are plenty of missions to undertake, weapons quality builds from a knife and Makarov. To get an idea, look at pchesters walkthrough guides that should be with the game installation instructions, though there are spoilers. Personally I think this evolutionary game is the best Stalker mod standalone game imo. Regards, TrueB.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 21:49

I agree it's the best mod, it's the only i still play. I just wanted to know if there's any planning for us to hunt and cook mutant meat, the idea is implemented in misery.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 22:08

presently it is not a consideration as there are so many things yet to do that are priority like companions. We are a limited group of coders at the moment so we can only do so much and need to focus on stability as well as additions. I would like to see more contributors but this game is differently structured than others which means re-learning some areas. Just recently I spent 3 days doing isolation testing on just one issue (DV entry ctds) as the issues remaining become the most long time imbedded bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 22:13

Thanks for the answers, Tecnobacon. This is actually for me the best MOD for stalker, i always get back there. Hunting isn't even THAT important, so go on with the good job! And i appreciate the hard work you invest at this game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Hunting   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2019 - 22:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 Thanks for the answers, Tecnobacon. This is actually for me the best MOD for stalker, i always get back there. Hunting isn't even THAT important, so go on with the good job! And i appreciate the hard work you invest at this game.
I realise what you mean now Artyom. I would hate Stalkersoup to be like that, since both games exist I would vote for one or the other but not combined. Regards, TrueB

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2019 - 19:10

I'd love some hunting, but i agree that the mod is excellent at it is, best replayability i ever see, Thx TrueB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Chernobyl?   Hunting in Chernobyl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in Chernobyl?
Page 1 of 1