StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Will The Arena Be Fixed In The Future?
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby PsyWarVeteran Today at 16:20

» AKS "Strelok" mismatched textures
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby Hydralisk Today at 15:39

» Military trader in Agroprom
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 15:33

» Hunting in Chernobyl?
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:42

» Talking to Arnie crashes the game
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 7:59

» Shadow graphical issue
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Yesterday at 17:19

» State of the game
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby aZmoDen Yesterday at 15:48

» The '100 Rads' bar...
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 0:39

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_vote_lcapGhost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_voting_barGhost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_vote_rcap 
Wolf666
Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_vote_lcapGhost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_voting_barGhost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? I_vote_rcap 
kd6dm
Sword2012
TecnoBacon
Artyom
pchester
aZmoDen
run8andplugem
Aleks1970
Statistics
We have 849 registered users
The newest registered user is Jonatan7208

Our users have posted a total of 9197 messages in 1173 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Fourskale

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd6dm
kd6dm

Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 5:02

Hi Stalkers, The "'Research PDA" seems to be new, or newly renamed. Can anyone clarify which is which? I found Vasiliev's PDA on the flaming floor in the room with the x16 Brain, and Ghost's PDA in Agroprom. Dialogues call for "Ghost and Vasliev's Research PDA". Sakharov asked me to retrieve it, but he has no dialog to take it. Ghost's PDA used to be in the back of the room with the main power switch, but definitely is not there.

Had a couple of other x16 issues, sent to Aleks1970 just in case they were bugs. If anyone can clarify the PDA issue, appreciate it. And, where is the "Research" PDA? Thanks

pchester

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 9:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi Stalkers, The "'Research PDA" seems to be new, or newly renamed. Can anyone clarify which is which? I found Vasiliev's PDA on the flaming floor in the room with the x16 Brain, and Ghost's PDA in Agroprom. Dialogues call for "Ghost and Vasliev's Research PDA". Sakharov asked me to retrieve it, but he has no dialog to take it. Ghost's PDA used to be in the back of the room with the main power switch, but definitely is not there.

Had a couple of other x16 issues, sent to Aleks1970 just in case they were bugs. If anyone can clarify the PDA issue, appreciate it. And, where is the "Research" PDA? Thanks

I found the same thing in my current game - Ghost/Vasiliev's research PDA not   at the back of the control room where it used to be, Vasiliev's PDA found on the lower floor. I had to spawn the research PDA to complete Sak's mission.

Vasiliev's PDA used to only spawn when Sak asked for it, which happened later in the game. I wonder if the two spawns have been accidentally swapped over.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 15:28

Previous:

Thanks for the clarification, pchester, relevant saves sent to Aleks yesterday. Also, didn't get the Dummy series recipes after picking up the papers at the x16 exit.
Will spawn and move on. Smile See you in the Zone.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 17:52

Above posts:

Hi pchester, please can you send me the name and location in the Esc S Items? Many thanks TrueB.

pchester

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 19:28

Hi pchester, please can you send me the name and location in the Esc S Items? Many thanks TrueB.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: 3 Flashdrives   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 19:45

Spoiler:

Hi pchester,
Many thanks for your email with relevant data, I will use it when I get there if my MO cannot find any of them. The thrill aspect of Stalkersoup increases daily.

If I recall correctly, when Sak sends MO to x16 for the 1st time he gets both G's uniform and flashdrive. There used to be a recording that would play by Vasiliev when MO went to search Vasiliev, but in 1.10018 it wasn't there.

Cheers. TrueB.

Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:10

Spoiler:

The "pda_priz" were not spawning because of the problem within the new optimization in the ltx files.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will have to check this part before I realase the new micro patch...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 22:27

Spoiler:

The "pda_priz" were not spawning because of the problem within the new optimization in the ltx files.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will have to check this part before I realase the new micro patch...

Hi Aleks, is the problem possibly the fact that the new dialog and spawns refer to pda_prizrak? Just wondering.

Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 23:09

Hi Aleks, is the problem possibly the fact that the new dialog and spawns refer to pda_prizrak? Just wondering.

No, just the functions from scripts that calls the sections into the ltx files were not correctly set at the moment...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Tzoun9084

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2019 - 0:45

Its a faulty section, should be "se_" instead of "sc_" on pda_prizrak and spawned on a wrong location
now it should be ok. Just put new_spawn in scripts folder

Kd6dm can you send me the save to review it because im on level 1 right now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2019 - 2:13

Its a faulty section, should be "se_" instead of "sc_" on pda_prizrak and spawned on a wrong location
now it should be ok. Just put new_spawn in scripts folder

Kd6dm can you send me the save to review it because im on level 1 right now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look to Forum PM for link.
thanks for corrected script.

Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2019 - 17:31

from now on PLEASE do not post fixes, they are to be sent to me or aleks for review and if needed one of us will post it. This is important to keep the progress of changes and fixes in sync with our patches. The above issue is just one of many being found in the optimizations being addressed in the next micro patch which has been delayed by this.
I apologize for these issues as I only have so much time for testing and have to rely on contributors to have tested thier work thoroughly, especially if it effects levelup 0 as I am trying to devote my time to finish levelups 2 and 3.
The optimizations are an important part of the final progression of development and were falling behind due to my 3 years of seizures which are now under control. I appreciate the work being done but need to emphasize testing in ALL situations prior to submission which means testing in game and not just by logging results so that this kind of thing does not happen again.
I am positive we can get this team in better sync for the next major update so this won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Artyom
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2019 - 21:56

Oh this thread helped, i was gatting stuck there, thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?   Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost's PDA, Vasiliev's PDA, Research PDA. Which is which?
Page 1 of 1