StalkerSoup


Everything StalkerSoup related...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 20:17

» How to get to Streloks stash?
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 10:11

» Request to have access to all maps...
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:02

» DLC 5 content
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 12:02

» Pripyat in the BBC film - comments..
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 11:44

» Open (public) discussions
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 9:31

» Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

» What's the go with gas masks?
Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:06

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
trubluaussie
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
Loner12
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
TecnoBacon
Strelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_lcapStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_voting_barStrelok needs to know what happens next... I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 829 registered users
The newest registered user is Madcombat

Our users have posted a total of 9006 messages in 1146 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Share
 

 Strelok needs to know what happens next...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 11:20

Hay all, well, please tell me, what hapend to AX, after the storm, i found his bag, gave the labtop to the geags at the bar, got the info in it, where is AX, even got the info from freeman, but no AX. i have gone all over the maps, even the storm areas, no AX, not even a clue on him.Every one is brain dead in the game, just small jobs, no more big missions scratch
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 11:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hay all, well, please tell me, what hapend to AX, after the storm, i found his bag, gave the labtop to the geags at the bar, got the info in it, where is AX, even got the info from freeman, but no AX. i have gone all over the maps, even the storm areas, no AX, not even a clue on him.Every one is brain dead in the game, just small jobs, no more big missions scratch

The game is still being written, and you are pretty much at the end of what has been released so far.  There are a few more ZEP docs to find... I got to ZEP [28];  the game files suggest that there may be a couple more, but I ran out of clues. I think kd6dm has managed to get a bit further, but not by much. We will probably have to wait a bit longer to find out what Ax is up to and whether any of the NPCs from earlier levels will reappear.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 12:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hay all, well, please tell me, what hapend to AX, after the storm, i found his bag, gave the labtop to the geags at the bar, got the info in it, where is AX, even got the info from freeman, but no AX. i have gone all over the maps, even the storm areas, no AX, not even a clue on him.Every one is brain dead in the game, just small jobs, no more big missions scratch

The game is still being written, and you are pretty much at the end of what has been released so far.  There are a few more ZEP docs to find... I got to ZEP [28];  the game files suggest that there may be a couple more, but I ran out of clues. I think kd6dm has managed to get a bit further, but not by much. We will probably have to wait a bit longer to find out what Ax is up to and whether any of the NPCs from earlier levels will reappear.

Hi pchester. How did you get to Zep 28, i only got upto Zep 25, andvthere is no clue to the next Zep file, only about AX gone awall lol.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 14:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi pchester. How did you get to Zep 28, i only got upto Zep 25, andvthere is no clue to the next Zep file, only about AX gone awall lol.

If you read the text for ZEP [25] it mentions "a passage from here to another underground location". This passage starts at
Spoiler:
 

There are a few other NPCs to talk to and things to find - see the end of my Part 2 walkthrough. (There may be other things that I have missed, but this is as far as I was able to get.)...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi pchester. How did you get to Zep 28, i only got upto Zep 25, andvthere is no clue to the next Zep file, only about AX gone awall lol.

If you read the text for ZEP [25] it mentions "a passage from here to another underground location". This passage starts at
Spoiler:
 

There are a few other NPCs to talk to and things to find - see the end of my Part 2 walkthrough. (There may be other things that I have missed, but this is as far as I was able to get.)...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol,you meen at the spot i found AX backpack ?
pcbester, nise layout, is there another or is this the compete one. love it downloaded it. p's i want part 1 please, so i can look and see if you have done your homework corectly 😀
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2019 - 19:05

No, not the backpack, the ZEP document. You said you had found ZEP [25], did you mean ZEP [24] (the final ZEP in the collector section)?

After Associate hacks the backpack, you get a new entry in your journal under Collector Journal: Agent 'X'. (bottom of page 258 in the walkthrough). If you talk to
Spoiler:
 

There are two parts to the walkthrough.

A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part One - Death Truck to Recon
(updated to document version 1.1 - 17 May 2019)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two - Recon to Reclamation
Current version 1.0. - 1 July 2019
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that this is still a work-in-progress. Sword is currently proof reading both docs against the game files, and when he has finished there will be an updated version incorporating any changes.

I am sure there are errors and omissions... it is just my record of one game, after all. If you spot anything, please let me know so I can correct it when I update it. (Sorry, no prizes, but you might get an honorable mention Very Happy )

Note: These links are 'stickied' at the top of the StalkerSoup Main Discussions forum.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul 2019 - 7:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No, not the backpack, the ZEP document. You said you had found ZEP [25], did you mean ZEP [24] (the final ZEP in the collector section)?

After Associate hacks the backpack, you get a new entry in your journal under Collector Journal: Agent 'X'. (bottom of page 258 in the walkthrough). If you talk to
Spoiler:
 

There are two parts to the walkthrough.

A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part One - Death Truck to Recon
(updated to document version 1.1 - 17 May 2019)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two - Recon to Reclamation
Current version 1.0. - 1 July 2019
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that this is still a work-in-progress. Sword is currently proof reading both docs against the game files, and when he has finished there will be an updated version incorporating any changes.

I am sure there are errors and omissions... it is just my record of one game, after all. If you spot anything, please let me know so I can correct it when I update it. (Sorry, no prizes, but you might get an honorable mention Very Happy )

Note: These links are 'stickied' at the top of the StalkerSoup Main Discussions forum.

Thanks for the link pchester, will do a fresh start and follow your travels through the zone, and if i get/find something you mist, I'll let you know.
Now, i did a update to the latest file, my game crash on opening it🤔 so a new fresh game play start is good i hope 😟 Did you have any issues on your side after you updated ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
pchester

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jul 2019 - 10:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Now, i did a update to the latest file, my game crash on opening it🤔 so a new fresh game play start is good i hope 😟 Did you have any issues on your side after you updated ?

I haven't had any problems (apart from seeing more in-game crashes than usual) but I started a new game with 1.1.0018. I only did so because I wanted to follow a complete game for my walkthrough.

Usually I will continue my old game unless I am still near the start. If you restart at every update, you may never reach the end of the game. However, if you can't load an old game you may not have a choice.

You should always start a new game ("Enter the Zone") after every update, but as soon as it has saved you should be able to return to your old game. Starting a new game creates a new file called all.sav, which makes sure that any changes are incorporated into your game.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 309
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Crash on loading new version   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2019 - 14:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above post:
 
Hi WhiteWolf, before applying updates, it is a good idea imo, if you save your present saves to a separate from the game folder. Install the new version exactly according to Sword 2012's instructions, if you wish to preserve the game you are playing copy the whole Stalkersoup folder to a separate disk with a different folder name eg oldsoup and remove any shortcuts from your desktop screen.
When setting up after the cleaning, after installing the game, make sure you include Aleks1970's shaders update. Start the game as new in DX9 mode and check you can have the first conversation with Astrologer. Check to see if the game has saved, if not, make a full save then you can put back your most recent save from the previous version, reload, set up your options and advanced options and hopefully all will be well. If in the meantime you have succeeded in loading the latest version: wonderful. All the best. TrueB

_________________________________________________
TrueB


Last edited by Sword2012 on Mon 8 Jul 2019 - 19:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2019 - 22:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above post:
 
Hi WhiteWolf, before applying updates, it is a good idea imo, if you save your present saves to a separate from the game folder. Install the new version exactly according to Sword 2012's instructions, if you wish to preserve the game you are playing copy the whole Stalkersoup folder to a separate disk with a different folder name eg oldsoup and remove any shortcuts from your desktop screen.
When setting up after the cleaning, after installing the game, make sure you include Aleks1970's shaders update. Start the game as new in DX9 mode and check you can have the first conversation with Astrologer. Check to see if the game has saved, if not, make a full save then you can put back your most recent save from the previous version, reload, set up your options and advanced options and hopefully all will be well. If in the meantime you have succeeded in loading the latest version: wonderful. All the best. TrueB

Hi TrueB, you say download - (Aleks1970's shaders update), where do i get that, i normally just do the (updateSS), and if need, i kleen out all stalkersoup files after i saved my game log and so on, do a fresh load, update to latest files, play the first part till i get to Doc, save, and if the All Safe is on, i add my game play logs back into the new files.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Posts : 758
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 2:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Aleks1970's shaders update), where do i get that, i normally just do the (updateSS), and if need, i kleen out all stalkersoup files after i saved my game log and so on, do a fresh load, update to latest files, play the first part till i get to Doc, save, and if the All Safe is on, i add my game play logs back into the new files.

DX9 should be working okay for you. If not, there's a problem in your game installation

If it's just DX11 (or Extended) that doesn't work, then download Aleks' fix from here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It comprises five new files to add to your gamedata\shaders\r2 folder

You'll need to Start a New Game again to incorporate them, then go back to your earlier save

BTW, you don't need to go as far as Doc. Once you've finished talking with Astrologer, you should see your STALKER START and ALL saves...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 309
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Strelok needs to know what happens next   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 5:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above post:
 
Hi WhiteWolf, before applying updates, it is a good idea imo, if you save your present saves to a separate from the game folder. Install the new version exactly according to Sword 2012's instructions, if you wish to preserve the game you are playing copy the whole Stalkersoup folder to a separate disk with a different folder name eg oldsoup and remove any shortcuts from your desktop screen.
When setting up after the cleaning, after installing the game, make sure you include Aleks1970's shaders update. Start the game as new in DX9 mode and check you can have the first conversation with Astrologer. Check to see if the game has saved, if not, make a full save then you can put back your most recent save from the previous version, reload, set up your options and advanced options and hopefully all will be well. If in the meantime you have succeeded in loading the latest version: wonderful. All the best. TrueB

Hi TrueB, you say download - (Aleks1970's shaders update), where do i get that, i normally just do the (updateSS), and if need, i kleen out all stalkersoup files after i saved my game log and so on, do a fresh load, update to latest files, play the first part till i get to Doc, save, and if the All Safe is on, i add my game play logs back into the new files.
Hi WhiteWolf, when you write "add your 'game play logs back into the new files" do you mean 'saves' or 'game play logs' for imo you should not put previous game play logs into an upgrade, only the last save from your previous game. I hope this helps, regards, TrueB.

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Posts : 447
Join date : 2017-09-26
Age : 48
Location : South Africa and Thailand

Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Previous post:
 

Hi trueB, yes thelastpart, I have dune this for a long time, but never got to the end till now, so, ill kick start Strelock and run true the zone agian, till a new/ exstention comes in, as you know, i still need to find ax, got a bulled with his name on it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Strelok needs to know what happens next... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strelok needs to know what happens next...   Strelok needs to know what happens next... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Strelok needs to know what happens next...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup Installation tutorial :: Installation guide-
Jump to: