HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 20:17

» How to get to Streloks stash?
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 10:11

» Request to have access to all maps...
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:02

» DLC 5 content
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 12:02

» Pripyat in the BBC film - comments..
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 11:44

» Open (public) discussions
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 9:31

» Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

» What's the go with gas masks?
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:06

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_lcapWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_voting_barWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_lcapWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_voting_barWarlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn I_vote_rcap 
trubluaussie
Loner12
Ikaruss
TecnoBacon
Statistics
We have 829 registered users
The newest registered user is Madcombat

Our users have posted a total of 9006 messages in 1146 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Cruchot

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind_doge
Experienced
Blind_doge

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Empty
PostSubject: Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn   Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2019 - 16:41

Hi all!
Long time no see.

So I recently finished the raid on warlab with Vitamin. Got the TP deactivation key and headed up the ladder. If I remember correctly I'm supposed to meet with Maples in the lab but hes not there. I only get a message from Fang telling me to see him at bar.

Anyway, I moved on and did other quests including: Cat, Black Doctor (hosp), village/panter and so on. But no sign of Maples in warlab.. Did i miss something?
Think I used some info portion at recon a few weeks back, not sure if I messed up there.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Empty
PostSubject: From newsletter   Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2019 - 19:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi all!
Long time no see.

So I recently finished the raid on warlab with Vitamin. Got the TP deactivation key and headed up the ladder. If I remember correctly I'm supposed to meet with Maples in the lab but hes not there. I only get a message from Fang telling me to see him at bar.

Anyway, I moved on and did other quests including: Cat, Black Doctor (hosp), village/panter and so on. But no sign of Maples in warlab.. Did i miss something?
Think I used some info portion at recon a few weeks back, not sure if I messed up there.
Have you found pchester's walkthrough. He has done one up to recon and one from recon to the end of level 0. If you download them from this Forum you can use them to check if you did everything in the right order.

Warlab raid, Maples doesn't spawn
Page 1 of 1