StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 20:17

» How to get to Streloks stash?
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 10:11

» Request to have access to all maps...
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:02

» DLC 5 content
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 12:02

» Pripyat in the BBC film - comments..
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 11:44

» Open (public) discussions
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 9:31

» Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

» What's the go with gas masks?
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:06

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_vote_lcapSuggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_voting_barSuggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_vote_lcapSuggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_voting_barSuggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended I_vote_rcap 
trubluaussie
Loner12
Ikaruss
TecnoBacon
Statistics
We have 829 registered users
The newest registered user is Madcombat

Our users have posted a total of 9006 messages in 1146 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Cruchot

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzoun9084

Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended   Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 21:31

Greetings TrueB !

I just read your suggestion and belive me you give me more true ideas about my level up 6 on DLC content.
Can you explain how can be the xs aliens? i dont think is best to use monolith on exoskeletons as an alien nature
Back to top Go down
Tzoun9084

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended   Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 2:02

Look there is not such a model right now, i only have a predators model to be used as an alien model but i was thinking about it.
Now before start level up 6 i will focus more on other factors on the base of this mod.

Also as you said "My aim is a level or more of my own authorship" you plan to make your own level? if so not to copy you
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Xian use of Exoskeletons and brief history   Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Greetings TrueB !

I just read your suggestion and belive me you give me more true ideas about my level up 6 on DLC content.
Can you explain how can be the xs aliens? i dont think is best to use monolith on exoskeletons as an alien nature
Greetings Tzoun,
X is a planet in the 5th outer steller riombust solar system, its people refer to themselves as Exians, and their belongings as Xian items.
Whilst using touch to touch accelerated globular retrograde transference to reduce journeys to distant planets, the Exians see themselves as hunter-gatherers. However, having perceived the aggressive nature of military earthlings, they set up aerials. One of these can be seen in the Monolithian HQ in Pripyat and another almost obsolete one in the room behind the Bookstore in Pripyat, they are hidden in pointed heaps of junk. The aerials use psychic messaging to brainwashed Monolithians who can be seen swaying in a trancelike state by them.
The Exians' Space Cargo Ships, used to collect raw materials from many areas of outer space but their home planet X's Xian supply of uranium which powers their pod buildings, transport and cargo ships is almost depleted. Three areas on Earth - a strange name for a planet in their opinion, have lots of uranium 45a4 the type that when processed makes good power sources. These are Canada, USA & Ukraine. In the Ukraine, the production of uranium is  tightly controlled. However, hyper-scanning from X, showed an area in the Red Forest as not discovered by Earthlings, though there is a pit-head there. The corporation that owns the mine reported that test drills were negative and radiation too high, for profitable tests to continue. That was a few years ago. The uranium mine is underground and accessed from tunnels in the Red Forest, as well as opposite the entrance to Limansk.
The so-called Wish-granter - WG aka Xian Transfer Column - XTC is used by the Exians for travel to and from their cargo ships which have stealth capabilities. Raw uranium is processed at the Chernobyl Atomic Energy Station - CHAES and the refined uranium 45a4 is placed in pods, before ascent. Once the cargo ship is full it departs to X, and is replaced by an empty Stealth Space Cargo Ship - SSCS which remains orbiting above the CHAES.
Pods are for use on the journey and for other Xian craft, who use their XTCs to share out the fuel that is not sent home. The XTC/WG is also used to send Monolith to various parts of the Zone. They use the same method as zombies to turn Stalkers into willing workers in the Red Forest Uranium Mine. The Pithead is used to haul up the raw Uranium, to be sent to CHAES
As to Exians wearing Monolith Exoskeletons this is perfect cover for whilst immune to radiation the Exians do find other wind-blown dust difficult to breathe. However with willing workers and the corporation protecting this secret venture, Exians tend to live at the CHAES rotating shifts to the SSCS above for R&R.
I hope this brief description explains the minimal use of the Exos by Exians.
Regards, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:57; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Own level and authorship   Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Look there is not such a model right now, i only have a predators model to be used as an alien model but i was thinking about it.
Now before start level up 6 i will focus more on other factors on the base of this mod.

Also as you said "My aim is a level or more of my own authorship" you plan to make your own level? if so not to copy you
Hi Tzoun,
As mentioned elsewhere, I realised as a one-time amateur member of a stage crew, that there are similarities between a play and a Level.
There is the owner of the theatre -  in Stalkersoup aka Soup that would be TB, then there is the person putting on the play, in  level(s), that might be you, then scenery, props, play and actors. The scenery: The architectural modding, atmosphere, lighting and camera views, that make the scenes in which action occurs, the props: the various stashes, vehicles, items for rucksacks etc; the actors: the NPCs and mutants etc, the scenario: the play or plot.
All of these contribute to a level in which the player MO interacts and this is imo the Level. To assemble all the above a framework is needed. This is the storyline which will include allowance for everything to work for exciting gameplay. Those who contribute eg modding help and even bits of Stalkersoup, are usually named in the credits. So I would like to be if my suggested scenario is used by anyone, as I hope would everyone else be that contributes to the whole.
If I can be of any help please ask.
Regards, TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended   Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended
Page 1 of 1