StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Will The Arena Be Fixed In The Future?
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby PsyWarVeteran Today at 16:20

» AKS "Strelok" mismatched textures
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby Hydralisk Today at 15:39

» Military trader in Agroprom
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 15:33

» Hunting in Chernobyl?
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:42

» Talking to Arnie crashes the game
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 7:59

» Shadow graphical issue
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Yesterday at 17:19

» State of the game
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby aZmoDen Yesterday at 15:48

» The '100 Rads' bar...
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 0:39

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_vote_lcapLevel 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_voting_barLevel 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_vote_rcap 
Wolf666
Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_vote_lcapLevel 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_voting_barLevel 1 - Dead Marshes exit I_vote_rcap 
kd6dm
Sword2012
TecnoBacon
Artyom
pchester
aZmoDen
run8andplugem
Aleks1970
Statistics
We have 849 registered users
The newest registered user is Jonatan7208

Our users have posted a total of 9197 messages in 1173 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Fourskale

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Veteran

Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Empty
PostSubject: Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 0:54

Despite being right on the blue marker and trying various angles nothing happened, at the Dead Marshes Exit. Had to use Esc F2 to the next Area.
This has what appear to be small children running at MO, they have no conversation line, and act with hostility towards MO.

pchester

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 11:06

I just tested all of the exits from Dead Marshes using my 0017 end game and they all seem to be working. Which exit are you having trouble with? If it is the one in the tunnel (to Distribution Center) the transition is in the corner on the right, between the wrecked car and the container.

I think the mutant that you are referring to is a Karlik. They look like a little old man to me. I don't think they are named on-screen, but they carry a 'Karlik's Ear'. And yes, like almost all mutants, they are hostile.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: L1 Dead Marshes Exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 11:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just tested all of the exits from Dead Marshes using my 0017 end game and they all seem to be working. Which exit are you having trouble with? If it is the one in the tunnel (to Distribution Center) the transition is in the corner on the right, between the wrecked car and the container.

I think the mutant that you are referring to is a Karlik. They look like a little old man to me. I don't think they are named on-screen, but they carry a 'Karlik's Ear'. And yes, like almost all mutants, they are hostile.
Spoiler:

Hi pchester, thanks for the prompt and helpful reply. I found out by starting the DeadcMarshes again that what went wrong was when I discovered the motorbike thing, there is a slope upward behind it which I took and this brought me too near the arrow. By chance when I was heading back to tell the female scientist that the area was free of the aggressors that in the area where the ZEP document is, is the transition. Normally eg in Level 0, there is a need to almost touch the tip of the blue arrow icon before the transition occurs. But with this one ie Level 1, it is at ground level. 
It also seems that with the ZEP "paperchase" especially in the early stages, no deviation can be taken. I popped my MO in to see Sak, re what I thought was a good deviation, ie to hand in the item that the screen message tells MO to get in the Dead Marshes. Sak had no dialogue re this, so I put it in the blue box in the bar. Did you find this item and manage to deliver it okay, please?
Yes, the next attack showed what seemed to be a child, to be a small wizened man. Level1 is definitely a tougher fight than 0.
Thanks and regards, TrueB.

pchester

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 13:01

As I understand it, ZEP works like the other "collector" quest lines. When you pick up a ZEP doc, the next doc or note is spawned. It shouldn't matter what route you take to get there, the document should still be there. New transitions are often created to help you reach the next one, but I don't think their use is mandatory, they just make your life easier.

If you mean the item from Dead Marshes, I think that is for Associate, not Sak.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Level1 - Dead Marshes exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 20:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As I understand it, ZEP works like the other "collector" quest lines. When you pick up a ZEP doc, the next doc or note is spawned. It shouldn't matter what route you take to get there, the document should still be there. New transitions are often created to help you reach the next one, but I don't think their use is mandatory, they just make your life easier.

If you mean the item from Dead Marshes, I think that is for Associate, not Sak.
Strange because it wasn't in Wild Territory place when I diverted to Sak, but when I replayed, from the Rostok link, as per your excellent Guide, there it was.
I've also found extra information comes from talking to some NPCs, others have standard scripts.
I put the heavy item in the bar blue bin, so Associate had no conversation ... looks like a revisit to the bar. Many thanks pchester for your help. Best Wishes, TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit   Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 1 - Dead Marshes exit
Page 1 of 1