DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

» What's the go with gas masks?
DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:06

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
DLC 5 content  I_vote_lcapDLC 5 content  I_voting_barDLC 5 content  I_vote_rcap 
pchester
trubluaussie
Loner12
Ikaruss
TecnoBacon
Statistics
We have 829 registered users
The newest registered user is Madcombat

Our users have posted a total of 9006 messages in 1146 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Sirp

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

DLC 5 content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzoun9084

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 18:29

Hi everyone, i want to announce the construction of downloadable content DLC 5. Currently contains level up 4 and 5 and talks about lost stalker groups that went to the zone right after the chernobyl incident.
For sure will be undockable, which means that once the package is installed the saves will working with this type of release as already contains 20 new mutants 5 more factions and about 15 new weapons.

The package will be released after new levels will added to the game, until then i will let all you guys give ideas and advices.

Soon stalkersoup will be the greatest game
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 18:54

Hi Tzoun9084, thanks for letting us know. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind Very Happy

Wishful thinking here, but are you planning to introduce any new maps? I know there are some maps out there that we don't have in StalkerSoup, and it would be nice to have some new areas to explore.

Please keep us informed of your progress...
Back to top Go down
Tzoun9084

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2019 - 19:26

No the maps is not my work but tecnobacons and other teams
My work focus on a storyline that can be played when all 3 level ups completed.

My pack contains more metro mutants like lurker, biomassa, watcher, nossales. And many new from resident evil

Right now i complete the level up 4 and 5 with 5 to be on final stage so i will proceed to level up 6

The main storyline is about lost stalker group that fights against a corporation made viral weaponry with viruses such as T-virus from resident evil and the rumors about alien life around the north of zone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi Tzoun9084, thanks for letting us know. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind Very Happy

Wishful thinking here, but are you planning to introduce any new maps? I know there are some maps out there that we don't have in StalkerSoup, and it would be nice to have some new areas to explore.

Please keep us informed of your progress...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC5 Content   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2019 - 10:25

Above post:

Hi Tzoun9084, as Stalkersoup is a fantasy Game and Level 1, has hints of Alien presence, developing the theme is a wonderful idea. The Librarian is present in Level 0 so hints of Metro are present, together with some of the underground areas which Metro is so well known for. It's nice to know of a new storyline ready to go once Level 3 is finished and I look forward to playing through your welcome contribution to Stalkersoup, in due course. 
Best of luck, TrueB.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2019 - 14:15

Hi TrueB
level up 4:
Talks about lost stalker group that missing from the zone before marked one arrives to the zone from death track.
Lost stalkers have found secrets about the zone madness. Their leader was kaniehalos which died from curious box founded on a lab.
The Player must follow their paths until a 4th disaster have occured. Zone dramaticaly changes Deathclaws invade all the north and threatens all known alife.
Marked one tooks a simple mission from sidorovich to clean the north from those mutants but mutants invade south too!
After clean up marked one returns to sidorovich and he ask him about lost documents until A lost stalker member arrives to cordon and asks marked one to find his mate named molesis path which has great intel about the zone.
Marked one discover a secret organization named UHSF that does ilegal experiments and makes a secret viruses.

level up 5:
After fight with UHSF members, marked one searches more about those experiments and finds out terrible foundings. T-Virus was made by UHSFs on an unknown lab. After marked one finds out the virus he tries to hide it but he fails. T-Virus must found again. UHSF release some of their experiental mutants around zone to step out loners. Marked one fights against them until he gets an info that said about alien machine. After alien machine he gathered informations SMS From Jim comes to marked one. He travels back to garbage and jim says that the antivirus is lost. Sid explains more about progenitor virus and asks marked one to find all the remain documents for the company which creates all that viruses.

level up 6 talks about UFOs - alien nature, And USA army comes to the zone for further investigation

Also my DLC 5 package contains 6 flying mutants
Back to top Go down
Cielodespejado
Novice
Cielodespejado

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2019 - 16:40

"Soon stalkersoup will be the greatest game"

Totally agree, i,m more Interested in STALKERSOUP DLCs than in all triple A games i,ve played in my life...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2019 - 19:11

Tzoun9084 wrote:

Wonderful news. I've played Stalkersoup all the way through numerous times, and look forward to something new. Currently puzzling my way through the latter part of Levelup 2, the pursuit of AX. Quite a challenge.

Thank you.

Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC 4&5 Content   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2019 - 21:34

Previous post:

Hi Tzoun9084,
The entrance of the US Army is a great idea as the British Army is imo still providing training to the Ukrainian army, according to the news. So helping out in the zone and any linked areas maintains the Stalker imagery whilst being feasible.regards and thanks, TrueB.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2019 - 0:29

US army is a part of my story,and i have about 4 different models
They will come in the zone probably on level up 6. I will plan the next level ups when i finish 5 which is on final stage

Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 17:48

The Soup seems to be eternal !!
One question: will those new level playable from the main menu? Like Collectors?
Or at least Level 0 will be required ?!
According to this I have no idea.

For sure will be undockable, which means that once the package is installed the saves will working with this type of release as already contains 20 new mutants 5 more factions and about 15 new weapons.

Mixing Aliens things with the STALKER world sounds a bit strange to me. I still remember the controversial Illuminati things in Lost Alpha that got not very favourable reviews.
Having already RE series soundtrack in StalkerSoup is a good point for me so if you are mixing both STALKER and RE it would be awesome.
I still have in high regard that RE, RE2 and RE3 Nemesis in those old good PS1 days.

Anyway... We shall play those levels to honor your work. Plenty of time later to review it for good or bad, and help you when finding bugs ... but just the effort you put in it worth the wait and the hours of playing that lay ahead.

Thanks for your work !

Last edited by ObiWanCannabis on Thu 6 Jun 2019 - 17:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistakes here and there)
Back to top Go down
Tzoun9084

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 18:22

Hi obiwancannabis there are already hints of alien presents as TrueB said and my level up 6 will go one step forward those rumors. Resident evil already mixed up with lost stalker story as they found that umbrella company constructed those mutations and not only chernobyl incident via t virus
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC 4-6   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 21:54

Above post:

The arrival of Gordon Freeman in Level 0 and his knowledge of the Monolith bring shades of Half Life into Stalkersoup; in Half Life the player gets some living weapons iirc, so for anyone familiar with Half-Life, and the Black Mesa, will see that he will have knowledge of alien weaponry. Any weapons thus produced by Tzoun9084, have a basis in Stalkersoup "fact" imo.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun 2019 - 23:37

Above post:

When i catch some time i will upload some pics of my progress
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC 4 & 5   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 8:34

Above post:

When i catch some time i will upload some pics of my progress
Great. Definitely looking forward to seeing them, Tzoun. Regards TrueB.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 18:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the allien egg and a US npc and also a new gun rossi 92
the spawn place is just for testing so you guys can see

Now i try to test level up 4 and 5. But level up 6 will be under construction.
I dont wont to be hurry as this DLC needs the new levels to be released

Hope you like my work for stalkersoup

Regards tzoun984
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC5   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun 2019 - 20:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the allien egg and a US npc and also a new gun rossi 92
the spawn place is just for testing so you guys can see

Now i try to test level up 4 and 5. But level up 6 will be under construction.
I dont wont to be hurry as this DLC needs the new levels to be released

Hope you like my work for stalkersoup

Regards tzoun984
Though a bit difficult to see, the outfit and firearm are very well executed, the egg reminds me of "Aliens" . Once the levels are released, it is usual for other gamers to give feedback and test on behalf of the uploader via TecnoBacon and Aleks. Unfortunately the Modders Forum has remained locked since it arrived. Hopefully with your DLC content it can be unlocked for feedback.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2019 - 19:25

Greeting stalkers.

I just figure out which model i use as a part of my level up 6 although i have to expand a little bit the level up 5, so marked one finish the main quest of finding the anti-virus for the zombies incident

The model which will involve on six is a predator and the U.S Army comes for this purpose and not for the umbrella corporation and the incident of zombies in the zone as marked one thinks.

The U.S army will arrive at the cordon just in the outpost, and in many other places in the future as the story expands

Also i will find a solution with Tecnobacon for all my new meshes textures and sounds so probably i will give to him and he puts them on the right database.
So my DLC is not a huge package.

I want to thank everyone on the forum. The best is yet to come for the zone
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: 4 American soldiers   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2019 - 10:26

US army is a part of my story,and i have about 4 different models
They will come in the zone probably on level up 6. I will plan the next level ups when i finish 5 which is on final stage

Hi Tzoun, so you can mod NPCs? It would be nice to have more variety of faces, plus, in the Esc S Outfits, there are lots of outfits rarely if ever seen.
There are some mods that have women loners with weapons etc. It would be good imo, if some of your NPCs are women US soldiers.
Regards, TrueB.

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul 2019 - 19:02

Previous post:

I have mod 3 of them the other 3 will be taken from other mods.
Also i have a rabbit model but has a bone problem and soon i fix it like the tark model i give to TB3D which has bad vertex. As for the women US soldiers are not available

When i start build my level 6 i will post a picture of US army in the cordon outpost
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: DLC5 content   DLC 5 content  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2019 - 12:02

Previous post:

I have mod 3 of them the other 3 will be taken from other mods.
Also i have a rabbit model but has a bone problem and soon i fix it like the tark model i give to TB3D which has bad vertex. As for the women US soldiers are not available

When i start build my level 6 i will post a picture of US army in the cordon outpost
Hi Tzoun,
Surely the current Military just need USA uniforms, to provide 2 faces and at least 2 more from re-uniformed Dutyers. Will you be providing US zombies, too. It all seems very good.
By the way, what is a tark?
If you produce giant rabbits, their burrows would also be big, and could perhaps use the SCOP initial level where the service station and cracks leading down to a white car underground were found. Incidentally, there are more faces that might be useful in SCOP, and you could try SGM2.2 for some interesting monolithians' faces.
Regards, TrueB

DLC 5 content  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC 5 content    DLC 5 content  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLC 5 content
Page 1 of 1