Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 2:24

» stalkersoup walkthrough collector guide1
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Yesterday at 7:51

» Music flashdrives in music player
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 11:10

» Forum Rules and game
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 10:20

» New map with new areas ??
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 13:20

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Sid's repair kits and toolkit I_vote_lcapSid's repair kits and toolkit I_voting_barSid's repair kits and toolkit I_vote_rcap 
kaplumbaga
Sid's repair kits and toolkit I_vote_lcapSid's repair kits and toolkit I_voting_barSid's repair kits and toolkit I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Tzoun9084
Ikaruss
Aleks1970
ObiWanCannabis
Statistics
We have 795 registered users
The newest registered user is sigma3d

Our users have posted a total of 8839 messages in 1128 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

Sid's repair kits and toolkit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demawil
Novice

Sid's repair kits and toolkit Empty
PostSubject: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2019 - 12:54

he does not accept stone flower for weapon repair kits even though he said he would?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2019 - 13:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
he does not accept stone flower for weapon repair kits even though he said he would?

Reply edited because brain not switched on yet Rolling Eyes

I just had a talk with Sid, and this is how it seems to work...

Sid's "I need supplies" option only includes armor and weapon repair kits if you have the full Repair Kit (brown toolbox) that you get from Sid as a mission reward.

When you have the main Repair Kit, you can trade a Gravi for 3 armor repair kits (total 24 units) or a Stone Flower for 3 weapon repair kits (5 units pistol + 15 units rifle). You don't see these as inventory items, they are added directly into your repair kit. If that is already at MAX, I assume that any extra units are just lost.
Back to top Go down
fantomas
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2019 - 14:24

He had the option to get a armor or weapon kit from the first time I spoke to him. However it does not do anything until you get the repair kit. Don't know if there should be a check flag that's not working to prevent the lines appearing.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2019 - 19:39

I don't know, but it might have already been fixed. I tested it using a game from well before getting the main repair kit, and Sid didn't have any dialogue for offering the weapon or ammo kits. I then spawned in the main repair kit and Sid had the dialogue under "I need supplies...". It would certainly make sense if you can't get the parts until you have the main kit to use them.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Repair kits   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2019 - 22:56

I don't know, but it might have already been fixed. I tested it using a game from well before getting the main repair kit, and Sid didn't have any dialogue for offering the weapon or ammo kits. I then spawned in the main repair kit and Sid had the dialogue under "I need supplies...". It would certainly make sense if you can't get the parts until you have the main kit to use them.
I understand there are 2 ingame ways to get the repair kits, container:
Repair Kits:

This information was supplied to me, but I cannot recall his name.
Good luck.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2019 - 15:19

I'm running the latest version that is publicly available (1.10018). Just loaded an old save, just after doing the cave - under supplies, field repair kits is an option.
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Ss_use10
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Repair kits and box   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitimeSat 25 May 2019 - 15:03

I'm running the latest version that is publicly available (1.10018). Just loaded an old save, just after doing the cave - under supplies, field repair kits is an option.
Sid's repair kits and toolkit Ss_use10
Up until doing wishgranter I couldn't get either and knew this. After I returned to Sid, he gave my MO the box. Iirc, Sid exchanges Stoneflower artifacts for repair kits but if you have a few rifles, uniforms and.pistols spare,you can click salvage when using the box and it will, without warning.remove whatever is clicked on. Imo a save beforehand, protects against mishaps, in al such ventures.

PostSubject: Re: Sid's repair kits and toolkit   Sid's repair kits and toolkit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sid's repair kits and toolkit
Page 1 of 1