StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Will The Arena Be Fixed In The Future?
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby PsyWarVeteran Today at 16:20

» AKS "Strelok" mismatched textures
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby Hydralisk Today at 15:39

» Military trader in Agroprom
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 15:33

» Hunting in Chernobyl?
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:42

» Talking to Arnie crashes the game
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 7:59

» Shadow graphical issue
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Yesterday at 17:19

» State of the game
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby aZmoDen Yesterday at 15:48

» The '100 Rads' bar...
NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 0:39

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
NPC run around with no guns I_vote_lcapNPC run around with no guns I_voting_barNPC run around with no guns I_vote_rcap 
Wolf666
NPC run around with no guns I_vote_lcapNPC run around with no guns I_voting_barNPC run around with no guns I_vote_rcap 
kd6dm
Artyom
Sword2012
TecnoBacon
pchester
aZmoDen
Aleks1970
run8andplugem
Statistics
We have 849 registered users
The newest registered user is Jonatan7208

Our users have posted a total of 9197 messages in 1173 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

NPC run around with no guns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miha
Novice
Miha

NPC run around with no guns Empty
PostSubject: NPC run around with no guns   NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 18:31

Hey, i download Stalkersoup from moddb and game works fine!
But in first mission to save Nimble bandits didnt have weapons and they just runing around the map so help me fix this..
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: NPC run around with no guns   NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 20:45

run the updater before playing
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: NPCs running with no guns   NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2019 - 2:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
run the updater before playing
I recall one mission where MO has an assist of 2 NPCs and the 2 stopped and started firing wildly I thought to the left of MO. So as MO had a MMG from the ATP, he sprayed where his 2 had fired, using a SMG he moved forward firing at thegrass and eventually had a result. The enemy were wearing invisibility suits and nearby were anomalous bizons. I didn't realise particularly at the time, for the A bizons are usually vaguely visible when on the ground, but on reading this thread, realize that in the hands of a live enemy, they are invisible. So whereas I have experienced the running weaponless NPCs in the Swamp before, when being fired at today in Radar, by Monolithians, wearing visble exosuits I couldn't see some of their guns; they proved to be holding the A bizon.
It is useful to bear in mind that Monolithian actions ie running from, may be a glitch or need for retreat; advancing towards is worth ducking MO down! 😎
Useful though to stash them because later their invisibilty has decided advantages for MO if he is using an A bizon himself.

PostSubject: Re: NPC run around with no guns   NPC run around with no guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC run around with no guns
Page 1 of 1